EOG'S 500 DOLLAR REFER A FRIEND CONTEST...

EOG'S 500 DOLLAR REFER A FRIEND CONTEST...

Starting June 1, 2008 and ending July 31st, 2008, EOG will be holding a contest amongst posters to see who can bring in the most referrals to Eye on Gambling during this time period.

The rules are quite simple and straightforward.

1-Contestants will be given credit for each new poster that uses YOUR NAME as a referral when signing up to post here.

2-They must have at least 50 posts.

3-And of course, we will track IP'S and other methods of cheating. i.e. ghosts, shills, etc...

4-At the end of July, the poster who brings over the most new traffic to Eye on Gambling as measured by NEW POSTERS between June 1 and July 31st will win 500 dollars CASH from EOG...

5-If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us...

This is our way of saying thank you...

May the best man or woman win!:cheers

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Fordfield

EOG Addicted
Re: EOG'S 500 DOLLAR REFER A FRIEND CONTEST...

Good way to get more posters here.....but be becareful of people setting up ghost accounts....to help their referal count......$500 is a pretty good investment.... if you can bring in another 100 or more real non ghost posters...

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO SHRINK YOUR A FUNNY BASTARD YOU KNOW THAT.WHAT KIND OF A NIT WIT IS GOING TO TELL THERE FRIENDS THEY HANG AROUND IN A GAMBLING FORUM WITH THE LOW LIFES OF SOCIETY.SHRINK I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU COME FROM BUT IF I TOLD MY FRIENDS I HANG AROUND WITH A BUNCH OF DEADBEATS ONLINE THEY WOULD DIE LAUGHING:LMAO I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS FORUM AND THE SHRINK ACTS LIKE ITS NORMAL MAN SHRINK YOUR A FUNNY BASTARD.

SHRINK HARD WORKING PEOPLE DONT GO OUT AND GAMBLE AWAY THERE LIVES ONLY THE SICK GAMBLERS LIKE US VISIT GAMBLING FORUMS.

SHRINK YOU MUST REALLY BE HARD UP FOR POSTERS PUT ME DOWN FOR (0) I VALUE MY REPUTATION

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

:LMAO :LMAO SHRINK YOUR A FUNNY BASTARD YOU KNOW THAT.WHAT KIND OF A NIT WIT IS GOING TO TELL THERE FRIENDS THEY HANG AROUND IN A GAMBLING FORUM WITH THE LOW LIFES OF SOCIETY.SHRINK I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU COME FROM BUT IF I TOLD MY FRIENDS I HANG AROUND WITH A BUNCH OF DEADBEATS ONLINE THEY WOULD DIE LAUGHING:LMAO I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS FORUM AND THE SHRINK ACTS LIKE ITS NORMAL MAN SHRINK YOUR A FUNNY BASTARD.

SHRINK HARD WORKING PEOPLE DONT GO OUT AND GAMBLE AWAY THERE LIVES ONLY THE SICK GAMBLERS LIKE US VISIT GAMBLING FORUMS.

SHRINK YOU MUST REALLY BE HARD UP FOR POSTERS PUT ME DOWN FOR (0) I VALUE MY REPUTATION

<table id="post1212533" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">BEANTOWNJIM<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1212533", true); </script>
I GRIN WHEN I WIN

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1212533" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->(I AM LOGGED OUT OF THE EOG)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->BOYS THIS ISNT A JOKE FOR THE LAST TIME I HAVE LOGGED OUT MY NAME FROM THE EOG FORUM.
THIS IS BEANTOWNJIM SIGNING OUT FOR THE LAST TIME.:+waving-2 <!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Should have started this 2 days ago I had my buddy use me as a referral.

I'll see what I can do, I really haven't tried to get a bunch of people to come here, just occasionally some people I'm tight with I'll mention they should check out the site.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Shrink. you must have know you were going to take a little heat for
starting this thread. I was at the horse track yesterday and my friend
I was sitting with was wearing a EOG T shirt. A regular walked by and
said EOG! EOG! I took the time to give him the low down and how to go
to the web sight. T shirts get the word out.

munson15

I want winners...

You just gave me the ticket for the $500, I know plenty of 'sick' people. BTW, I think it's a very generous incentive, and I hope it brings many 'sick gamblers' to EOG.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Shrink. you must have know you were going to take a little heat for
starting this thread. I was at the horse track yesterday and my friend
I was sitting with was wearing a EOG T shirt. A regular walked by and
said EOG! EOG! I took the time to give him the low down and how to go
to the web sight. T shirts get the word out.

Sites like OGD will consider this as a Red Flag by Shrink and make it sound like he is trying to buy new posters or say journeyman drove posters away

Let the fun begin:pop:

ballwonder

EOG Master

Can I spam other forums across the globe in order to compete in this contest? yes or no shrink?

Can I spam other forums across the globe in order to compete in this contest? yes or no shrink?

I don't care how it gets done...

That's none of my business...

Sites like OGD will consider this as a Red Flag by Shrink and make it sound like he is trying to buy new posters or say journeyman drove posters away

Let the fun begin

What is an OGD?

Did u mean OCD?

I am quite familiar with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder..

THE SHRINK

So do the people have to make a post and all that shit, or merely sign up?

Ah OK, kind of self-serving.

I don't mind asking a few buds to join, but the ones I did have I knew were a little tired of the BS elsewhere. Trying to ask everyone you know is a little more disingenuous IMO, especially asking them to make 50 posts.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

What is an OGD?

Did u mean OCD?

I am quite familiar with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder..

THE SHRINK

:LMAO

Ask Montana he seems to frequent the place every so often defending EOG

Woody

EOG Veteran

Do you think I want my friends to know I frequent a sports gambling related site?

50 posts is a little much imo. 25 would probably be sufficient. 50 Basically means any "normal" people that are referred at the end of the month won't count because normal people don't post that much. Just my .02.

Blondie

EOG Master

50 posts is a little much imo. 25 would probably be sufficient. 50 Basically means any "normal" people that are referred at the end of the month won't count because normal people don't post that much. Just my .02.

Considering many new posters are welcomed by three or four people if they reply to each one and at least one of those people ask a few questions there would be around ten posts right there.

If they come on and post two or three posts every couple of days they should be able to meet the requirements easily.

Now, if they are referred in the later part of July they will have to work harder to achieve that goal, but if they come in anytime in June it should not be that hard...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

count me out then

i would need friends and since i have none i can't take part in this

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Nice contest Shrink.. Way to disguise paying $500 to hire all your posters as marketers as a free contest.....:whatever:

mofome

Banned

I withdrawal my name from the contest, but the winner should have at least 5 people. If not, then I can come up with a good contest for Shrinks 500.

:D

:pop: