JJGold is still on that short leash

Tuckman

Uh Poster
<TABLE class=tborder id=post786495 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #336699 0px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #336699 0px solid">Today, 06:11 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #336699 0px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #336699 0px solid" align=right> #14 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #336699 0px solid" width=175>mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_786495", true); </SCRIPT>
SBR Hall of Famer

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_786495 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #336699 0px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #336699" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by jjgold
What would you want to do?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jj, remember what happened when i caught you posting at eog?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

what a posting legend he is :rolleyes:

Re: JJGold is still on that short leash

He gets bored after a while and switches places. If enough guys come over he'll be here.

Sham calls swede bones. You can just feel her sweat when EOG is mentioned. Someone put her youtube video up here and she freaked. It'd be fun for her to give it another try. I don't think she has it in her to come over here.

Sham calls swede bones. You can just feel her sweat when EOG is mentioned. Someone put her youtube video up here and she freaked. It'd be fun for her to give it another try. I don't think she has it in her to come over here.

Although we'd welcome her, she is probably on a short leash too...

I have found the more I ask posters not to post elsewhere, it's a bad policy...

They should feel free to come and go as they please...

SBR is sill learning the forums as we all are...

mofome is growing as a paid power poster/mod over yonder and it shows...

He doesn't lose his cool and get banned like he did here a lot..

He had done a good job...:cheers

Bones and I are on good terms now Raiders, maybe I can finesse her to stop by and say hi sometime.

mofome is growing as a paid power poster/mod over yonder and it shows...

He doesn't lose his cool and get banned like he did here a lot..
mo's good but the site has peaked. He did a nice job building it but it's stagnant or even on the decline. mo's stuck in the mud.

As for this thread, lets just say I can understand the messages JJ must've received for posting here..

Mo is a good poster though, some of the company he keeps I'm not too high on, but that's with everyone in some way.