Under hits again!Leaning to Celts today!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran
Lucked out with the under again last night-my only play. Sympathies to those who got the Isaac Hayes(THE SHAFT) on that meaningless 3-pointer at the buzzer. Kudos to those who lucked out. First time these two teams meet next year-this chump gets it real hard from the Spurs! Tonight leaning to the Celts +5 1/2. Ask yourself....with Hamilton's health(elbow) questionable, are the Celtics 11 1/2 points WORSE than in the last game, where Boston was a 6-point favorite at home?? (-6 as opposed to +5 1/2 tonight).????Yes, I know they're on the road---but--but---but-isn't the team with the best road record in the reg. season supposed to ,if not win, at least cover this line???

Re: Under hits again!Leaning to Celts today!!

I don't think it will be a problem. the trainer that made Hamilton his mask designed this as well....

That is struck, see model number for ordering...:cheers

I have a feeling that billups and hamilton are more injured then they would like to admit. If Hamilton is as bad as he looked (which i personally think), boston will have a great chance tonight.

Harvey...I like the Celts tonite and the over. I feel the Celts will be shooting the lights out, soooo, you know what that means....Pistons gotta try and keep up.....somethin' to think about:+clueless

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

No-what does that mean-that ---who---wins, in your opinion?? Or is it about the total?? I know I'm a bit dense-but don't get it.Hope you win the over-I'm NOT on this under tonight-just a hunch-good luck to you!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

yeah-you one-on-one with your hero-Cheney ! Line is a push-in-the-tush!!