Raiders.....J-man better watch out.....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Raiders.....J-man better watch out.....

TB- I keep my personal life out of things but I'm very happy. Don't want to get into the RX thing other than to say that I'm sure JMan was afraid to have me back there and he had a say.

It was originally a lifetime ban. In 2008 I was falsely accused of something by a book in CR who got me mixed up with someone else. I sent in an obvious ghost to defend myself. It was a case of mistaken identity and my new handle was allowed to stay but I don't even read the site anymore. It bores me.

OK Raiders, I hear you. You have been around the gambling block that is for sure. Impressive. Good luck.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman and Raiders are two of the best.

This reminds me of "PIPERS PIT"....

And Shrink is VinceMcMahon.

hardly, this guy is a douchebag and his claim to fame is going at it with the big names in posting, not the HE is one.

little man syndrome at its finest.

He told me Josh Fogg was the Colorado stopper at the last World Series:rolleyes: , what more do you need to know?

:whatever: stop using me to get attn Raiders.

He told me Josh Fogg was the Colorado stopper at the last World Series:rolleyes: , what more do you need to know?
LMAO that was good if true. Too bad he started off in the WSox organization and I've alway followed him.

Now tell me what juice is?

Journeyman

EOG Master

JMan- You'll never put your picture up and you'll never show up at a bash. It is what it is.

Yeah I just posted fake pics for 5 years of someone else...that guy would crush your dork ass that much we both know, wish I was that guy :houra

It certainly appears that a few posters are bringing their "A" game lately to EOG which is greatly appreciated...

I have noticed this not only with RAIDERS, but some others as well...

For instance, GYNECOLOGIST has come out of nowhere in a hurry and is definitely a MUST READ....:pop:

For instance, GYNECOLOGIST has come out of nowhere in a hurry and is definitely a MUST READ.
agree- also the best from other places are coming over making this home and this place is starting to hop.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

I'm just curious how a known, established "stiff" can claim to be a great handicapper in any sport.

Wouldn't one who could be plus units in any sport be in a position to pay his debts without being fired from an internet job?

Really, who even is this guy? Is there a poster who has seen him in person?
I don't doubt that he is probably a pretty good guy if he would just let loose of his self-styled image and be one of the guys.

:cheers

VVV

Gyno is solid. Also had my bud join here today. Why didn't you greet him? :+whipping

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...s-bad-enough-considered-crazy-but-136172.html

crazyl,

You are GROWING on me and I truly appreciate the poster you have become...

I just greeted your Friend and I didn't do it earlier because I wasn't here until now...

I had one of those non virtual days dealing with people in business suits...:rolleyes:

THE SHRINK

Apple

Banned

agree- also the best from other places are coming over making this home and this place is starting to hop.

I've noticed this myself. Wouldn't be surprised if this trend continues, a lot of people getting tired of the B.S..