Boston Celtics +222 To Win NBA Championship? Now THAT'S Value!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Sorry guys, I know many of you are either high on the Lakers or Laker fans in general, but when you can get odds at +222 on the the most dominant NBA team throughout the 2007-2008 season, that team has home-court advantage in the Finals, and has just as solid or better defense/offense combo as their opponent in the West is being praised for lately, and that is considered VALUE in my eyes......
:cocktail

(Remember, no offense to you Laker guys & all of this pending Boston gets through Detroit that is! :) )

Re: Boston Celtics +222 To Win NBA Championship? Now THAT'S Value!

:smokesmalwhere is that at/hopefully bet-jam soon-like the idea of the lakers being off for a while-need to cool off-:smokesmal

Hache Man

:smokesmalwhere is that at/hopefully bet-jam soon-like the idea of the lakers being off for a while-need to cool off-:smokesmal

5Dimes

Apple

Banned

I'm a fan of who I got my money on.. I think you got a solid bet sir

waco

EOG Dedicated

I got the Lakers at +450 on 3/24 and i love this value a little more

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Wow, i must be missing something.

Sometimes in life you our minds play tricks on us and we question the obvious - I can assure you that you are not missing anything - the finals are over - LA beat SA - the NIT starts in about a week - it's still undetermined who the JV team will be

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Sometimes in life you our minds play tricks on us and we question the obvious - I can assure you that you are not missing anything - the finals are over - LA beat SA - the NIT starts in about a week - it's still undetermined who the JV team will be

Seymour the Spurs reign is over. Dead. It was a great run but you will never ever be talking about them winning it all again with this group. Party is over.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

We still have Duncan, Manu and Parker - and only Bowen under contract - we need top notch free agents - the only team better than us the next three years is LA - who is better other than LA? and don't dare say any team playing in the JV league

You really think the Spurs are that much better than the Pistons? You have to be kidding. The final four teams were about as close in talent as I can ever remember. Not one of the teams winning the title would have surprised me.

Hache Man

Now its -165/+145. That had to be a mistake number by them.

Na, sounds about right if they are +145 now because keep in mind bill, they were still accounting for Boston having to get through Detroit first.

This was yesterday before Game 6 by the way.......

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Seems like it should be a pick em to me with an edge to Boston. They've proven now that they can win on the road, should be a great series.

Apple

Banned

I'd love me some +222 right now.. Most of us here like -110 right now

mofome

Banned

lookin pretty good.

91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

Seymour the Spurs reign is over. Dead. It was a great run but you will never ever be talking about them winning it all again with this group. Party is over.

I disagree, what if they land a couple young free agents to go with the big three?

it could happen, look at LA, overnight became contenders with less of a nucleus.

Hache Man

Great job Hache.. Awesome timing

Thanks Gyno

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by TomBrady#1
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I disagree, what if they land a couple young free agents to go with the big three?

it could happen, look at LA, overnight became contenders with less of a nucleus.

You may be right J.
Besides, I think the Spurs just didn't have that fire or eye of the tiger last year. They should become hungry again next season.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Hache, nice call on this matchup buddy.