Are the Celtics Done at 1-1!!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
i dont know but the way the books are having these odds

+130 to win the series is kinda scary!! i still believe that they can win!!

i see they still play good defense and ray allen probably got this touch back!

they have not won a road game thats the problem probably they have to win

now one of course in detroit out of all games!! vs weak atlanta and Clevland

0-6 that will be fun to watch!!

Re: Are the Celtics Done at 1-1!!

You gotta wonder how much the Celtics got left in the tank, especially if the bench gives them next to nothing like they did last night.

Also an advantage to the Pistons at "Crunch Time" because most of these guys have been together for so long and have been thru much more of the ups and downs

Oh and also because they relish the opportunities to go into someone else's building a win, while with the Celtics, it has to have gotten into their heads that they just can't win on the road when it matters

Yes, they've lost the series. At 1-1.

They'll never win a game on the road because they haven't so far. :rolleyes:

Yes, the Celtics are dead, but the League and David Stern have decided to go ahead and continue the series due to contractural obligations..

The Devil

EOG Master

WITH THE WAY THEY LOST EVERY ROAD GAME TO LESSER TEAMS ........I WOULD SAY THE CELTICS WILL HAVE A HARD TIME BEATING DETROIT...............

WITH THE WAY THEY LOST EVERY ROAD GAME TO LESSER TEAMS ........I WOULD SAY THE CELTICS WILL HAVE A HARD TIME BEATING DETROIT...............
I think part of it was arrogance. Now they HAVE to win a game on the road.

Plus Doc Rivers isn't the best coach in the league, by any stretch of the imagination.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The Celtics will NOT lose 9 straight road games.

Allen found his shot, this will likely go 7.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

im on record as saying.

detroit wins 1 in boston, boston then wins one in detroit... series goes back to boston tied (2-2)....

celtics win again in game 7.

so no there not dead..

I was in Boston today at the Garden. All the Celtics stuff up all over the place. Despite the fever of being around there today, I'd say --done---.

I think part of it was arrogance. Now they HAVE to win a game on the road.

Plus Doc Rivers isn't the best coach in the league, by any stretch of the imagination.

If you are on the road in the Playoffs overlooking teams and going thru the motions, that says a whole lot about that team imo

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Pinnacle just posted tonite:

WHICH WILL OCCUR FIRST:

THE CELTICS WIN A ROAD PLAYOFF GAME or BATEMANPATRICK of EGO NON-FAME GETS LAID BY A WOMAN THAT DOESNT NEED TO BE PUMPED UP

Celtics - .680
Bateman + 430

If you are on the road in the Playoffs overlooking teams and going thru the motions, that says a whole lot about that team imo
Detroit did it with Philly but snapped out of it in the 2nd half when they were close to going down 3-1, and didn't look back since.

Apple

Banned

Garnett,Allen and Pierce know they might never have this chance again.. The next two games are the most important games in their careers.

Series is far from over.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Boston can win a game in Detroit.

The reason they haven't won a road game so far is because they didn't have to. Celtics were really good in game 2, may have been their best game of the playoffs....eveyone was contributing, guys weren't missing down the stretch....detroit won because they were phenominal. Can Detroit stay as hot as they have been? They hardly missed shots, they were raining 3s, they didn't miss FTs...can that continue?

I'd be surprised if Boston didn't win one of the games in the motor city.

Apple

Banned

Boston can win a game in Detroit.

The reason they haven't won a road game so far is because they didn't have to. Celtics were really good in game 2, may have been their best game of the playoffs....eveyone was contributing, guys weren't missing down the stretch....detroit won because they were phenominal. Can Detroit stay as hot as they have been? They hardly missed shots, they were raining 3s, they didn't miss FTs...can that continue?

I'd be surprised if Boston didn't win one of the games in the motor city.

Good post I agree with everything.. Pistons played out of their minds yesterday..