Anyone have pics of Blondie?

Lets get the cat out of the bag right now.

Nobody knows what this broad looks like, got to assume if she was halfway decent her pics would be plastered all over here, Ken'd probably pay extra for cleavage shots.

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Anyone have pics of Blondie?

but then again anyone who is on her msn can see her pic, as she always has it up.. my guess is its not that short of a list :cocktail

Lets get the cat out of the bag right now.

Nobody knows what this broad looks like, got to assume if she was halfway decent her pics would be plastered all over here, Ken'd probably pay extra for cleavage shots.

You want to buy some?

Blondie

EOG Master

You gonna elaborate or what? Am I a dentist?

Did she look like a dog?

Blondie do you object to the pics being posted? :+clueless

Do to some of the organizations I am a member of within my community, I do prefer pictures of me not be posted on here.

Do to some of the organizations I am a member of within my community, I do prefer pictures of me not be posted on here.

You don't have to worry about that any longer, the Baptist and the Protestants speak to each other now when they meet in the liquor store.

The Devil

EOG Master

DON'T KNOW WHAT BLONDIE LOOKS LIKE ...GOOD OR BAD....BUT I CAN TELL YOU SHE IS ENJOYABLE TO TALK TO..............

Translation--

I am self conscious and don't want to air my mug around you degenerate gamblers like Travis' wife does.

Blondie, drop the pictures at my email if you're that worried.

Blondie

EOG Master

Translation--

I am self conscious and don't want to air my mug around you degenerate gamblers like Travis' wife does.

Blondie, drop the pictures at my email if you're that worried.

Translation: I like how I look, but see no reason to have my pictures all over here. Not to mention, I like to have fun on here and joke around and do not want it coming back to haunt me in my personal life.

Lemme see I am emailing those to your registration email addy right I believe it is inyourdreams@overmydeadbody.com right?

Not to mention, I like to have fun on here and joke around and do not want it coming back to haunt me in my personal life.
You mean, you like to pretend you're something desirable, like the broads in those avatars you use, and sharing your real photo will ruin the fun? :+clueless

I think I would've excelled at psychology. :houra

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

She is just friggin hot. whewwwwww. wow and I need her and my cook together.

Maybe considering she posts at a forum with 13,000 members and about 10,000 daily guests, she may think a few of these folks may not have her best interests at heart

I'm sure you guys IN THIS THREAD are pretty harmless, but not everyone is

Heck, I'm a big ol' white dude, and I wouldn't want some idiot stalking me

Blondie

EOG Master

You mean, you like to pretend you're something desirable, like the broads in those avatars you use, and sharing your real photo will ruin the fun? :+clueless

I think I would've excelled at psychology. :houra

What would I benefit by showing my photos on here. I see no point in this. Some of us are more reserved than others.

can we see the scandalous pics you were sending panther?

:doh1

How do you look different now?

Wouldn't you love to know :LMAO

She is just friggin hot. whewwwwww. wow and I need her and my cook together.

Aww thanks General. You are one of the few people that has seen a very recent picture of me.

Moving this to the Dump - have fun all.
Unreal. Keep up the 'good work'.

By the way, Blondie, did you even find this thread to be inappropriate or movable? What a joke. Even Ego the trigger happy nut let it stand, and we have Doof No Personality McGoof send it to the DUMP?

Blondie

EOG Master

Unreal. Keep up the 'good work'.

By the way, Blondie, did you even find this thread to be inappropriate or movable? What a joke. Even Ego the trigger happy nut let it stand, and we have Doof No Personality McGoof send it to the DUMP?

Reload was doing what he thought was best. If it had been about someone else and not me I would have done the same thing, but I will not move threads about myself, as to me that would be an abuse of power.

Well, you're half right crazy. I'm a trigger happy nut on the rifle range, not here

Ego, I'm pissed off and not exaggerating. I'd like to file an official complaint here if this isn't returned back to main forum. This was not anything "bad", it was made in good humor, and the thread was also being participated in.

No reason to move this to the DUMP, and if that's the way things will be ran here, I can easily find way more offensive posts that are left untouched.

Blondie

EOG Master

Ego, I'm pissed off and not exaggerating. I'd like to file an official complaint here if this isn't returned back to main forum. This was not anything "bad", it was made in good humor, and the thread was also being participated in.

No reason to move this to the DUMP, and if that's the way things will be ran here, I can easily find way more offensive posts that are left untouched.

Go for it crazyl. shrink@eog.com

have fun!

I'm the 3rd base ump today, Reload is working homeplate

He said the batter went around, no need to appeal down to third

:LMAO

All of this nonsense and I STILL don't know what Blondie looks like. :doh1

Should I assume it's something like this..?

Blondie

EOG Master

crazy somewhere on here there is ONE picture of me.

It was used to prove I am a female.

If you can find it, I look very similar to that today.

hair is about the same length, body structure the same, only main difference is that today my hair is straight and my tits are bigger.

roach23

Banned

actually that's pretty close to what was posted at OGD. No glasses though.

You got any close-up cameltoe shots of her crazy?? SHE IS SMOKIN'!!!!! :+excited-

I don't feel that's a very good representation of yourself.

One, I have to literally squint to make out what you look like, the baby looks cute though, although all white babies with proportionate heads look cute.

Please post a more current, full scale picture that isn't at a 90 degree angle 15 feet away from the camera. Thanks.