CMONEY NBA THREAD AKA "WE DA BEST"

Re: CMONEY NBA THREAD AKA "WE DA BEST"

Its goin to be a good match up, who can cheer better??:cheers

Jillian in that pink bikini might persuade back to the pistons. Cmoney, I feel like you found the girl of my dreams for me. Thank you...

Jillian in that pink bikini might persuade back to the pistons. Cmoney, I feel like you found the girl of my dreams for me. Thank you...

Always happy to help... Mikey who has called the last 4 games in row, says Detroit tonight. Hes hot right now!!:cool:

What's up boys? I'm still undecided at the moment....I was leaning towards the under, not sure yet, I'll let ya know what I decide to do. Halfs perhaps:cheers GL T'nite gang!!

The under looks to obvious for me, but I think Detroit really wants this and if they do, then they gotta score pts... It goes over...

:cheers

I agree...I'm taking Boston and the over. I think that's the play. Still looking at 1st half plays. Looks like I'm splitting you and Bo, huh?:thumbsup

I think Boston looks like this tonight...

And Detroit looks like this...

:cheers

:+textinb3 Adding the 1st half over 86.5 on my sheet...That look you see is Boston saying....How the fuck did we score all those points May'n!!!

Time will tell!! You gotta treat me to the dollhouse if you win your series Bo...:cheers

absolutely, I have a girl shirly there that will give us two for one. can't beat those odds!!!:party

saw the post too late, but i like it. I would love to see boston win. those pistons are fuckin annoying.

Now Bo you should consider how you handle that series...

NBA tonight will be posted soon...

I know that is you, all night long...

Why are "We Da Best" in WNBA!!!!!!!:houra

handicapping wnba is suppose to be a secret C's. don't want other to know!!!