You baseball guys might want to check out....

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: You baseball guys might want to check out....

Wrong again, I don't eat nuts. And you are busted. Royal wins again!!!

:party

Just a suggestion Troy, I mean Royalfan.

ATS trend plays = 69-36 (+20.44)

Royalfans plays. = 1-1 (+0.00)

I can't see you. :+excited-

Your favorite stalkee,

OSUCOWBOYS<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royal 1 OSU 0 Getting busted acting like you had on ignore is a loss.

<TABLE class=profileInfo height=100 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text style="WORD-WRAP: break-word" vAlign=bottom align=left width=300 bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=3>Stalkers Anonymous
</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE id=Table2 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=text width=75 bgColor=#ffffff height=75> <TD><TD class=text width=15 bgColor=#ffffff height=75> </TD></TD><TD class=text align=left width=193 bgColor=#ffffff height=75>"I like to watch"

Male
101 years old
Boston, MASSACHUSETTS
United States

Last Login: 8/18/2007 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Nice Myspace page Troy.

Your favorite stalkee,

OSUCOWBOYS<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royal 1 OSU 0 Getting busted acting like you had on ignore is a loss.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Troy's favorite game!!!

Your favorite stalkee,

OSUCOWBOYS

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royal 1 OSU 0 Getting busted acting like you had on ignore is a loss.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

updated record as posted by OSU. 28-31 down 7.6 units.

tonights action was 2-6 and down 4.5 units.

The lowlights included betting philly and the over and they got shut out and even worse an over bet in a game that featured a no hitter.

The good news for the followers is that there is no good reason that these plays should be doing this poorly, as there is no reason at all behind them.
Should gravitate towards just losing juice over time, not getting your heads kicked in.

:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

What kind of trends are these? I hope it's not these. These are useless trends.

When BOSTON team played as a Home team - Vs. Right handed pitchers - Vs Non Division Opponent - Coming off a Win vs. NL CENTRAL opponent - Coming off a Home win
SU Record: 9-1
O/U/P Record: 6-4-0

When KANSAS CITY team Played as Road team as a Underdog - Before a conference game - After a non division game - Coming off a 1 game win - Coming off a 6 run win
SU Record: 7-3
O/U/P Record: 9-1-0

When LOS ANGELES team played as a -140 to -160 Home Favorite - 1st game of a series - After a non division game - Coming off a 1 game loss - Coming off a series loss
SU Record: 8-2

When CINCINNATI team played as a Road team - Total is between 8.5 to 9.0 - Vs. Right handed pitchers - Allowed 4 runs AGAINST in their last game - Coming off a day game
SU Record: 11-8
O/U/P Record: 1-17-1

When SAN DIEGO team Played as Home team as a Favorite - After a non conference game - During a night game - Coming off a day game - Allowed 3 runs or more AGAINST in their last game
SU Record: 5-5
O/U/P Record: 2-8-0

When CHICAGO CUBS team played as a Road team - Vs. Right handed pitchers - During a night game - Coming off a 3 game over - Coming off a Win vs. NL CENTRAL opponent
SU Record: 3-7

When OAKLAND team played as a 100 to 120 home Underdog - After a non conference game - During a night game
SU Record: 6-5
O/U/P Record: 1-9-1

When OAKLAND team played as a home team - After a non conference game - Total is between 7.5 to 8.0
SU Record: 11-2
O/U/P Record: 9-4-0

When SAN DIEGO team Played as home team as a Favorite - During the 2008 season - Vs. Right handed pitchers
SU Record: 7-5
O/U/P Record: 1-11-0

When WASHINGTON team played as a 100 to 120 home Underdog - After a non conference game - During a night game
O/U/P Record: 8-2-1

When PHILADELPHIA team played as a -120 to -140 road Favorite - Vs Conference Opponent - During the month of May
SU Record: 12-2
O/U/P Record: 6-8-0

When PHILADELPHIA team played as a -120 to -140 road Favorite - Vs. Right handed pitchers - During the month of May
SU Record: 14-3
O/U/P Record: 11-6-0

When HOUSTON team played as a 100 to 120 home Underdog - After a non division game - 1st game of a series
O/U/P Record: 2-8-1

SAN DIEGO When ANY MLB Team Played as Home team as a Favorite - During the 2008 season - After a non conference game - During the month of May - Allowed 3 runs or more AGAINST in their last game
SU Record: 10-16
O/U/P Record: 13-3-10

Just stroll on over to the MLB forum and check them out. They are up 16+ units in just over two weeks. :)

Journeyman

EOG Master

SAN DIEGO When ANY MLB Team Played as Home team as a Favorite - During the 2008 season - After a non conference game - During the month of May - Allowed 3 runs or more AGAINST in their last game

conferences in baseball WTF?<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am confused...are these the type of trends above?

If so they are useless.

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

What kind of trends are these?

Just be prepared to endure the LONE VULTURE that sits in the tree-limb above the gut wagon, because he will surely try to pick your ass apart for being so foolish as to playing anything of the sort.

For the record-Since I've been following these trends, I have only had 3 losing days and one of those was very minor.

I am confused...are these the type of trends above?

If so they are useless.

Yes they are the trends.

What data does one find that is not deemed useless? I have asked this question before and no one had a viable answer. Why is someone elses data worthless, while their data is invaluable?

It just doesnt make sense.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Just be prepared to endure the LONE VULTURE that sits in the tree-limb above the gut wagon, because he will surely try to pick your ass apart for being so foolish as to playing anything of the sort.

For the record-Since I've been following these trends, I have only had 3 losing days and one of those was very minor.

You don't have to worry about that. Journeyman isn't stupid. He won't be playing these dart throws.

:dancefool

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yes they are the trends.

What data does one find that is not deemed useless? I have asked this question before and no one had a viable answer. Why is someone elses data worthless, while their data is invaluable?

Do you know how to read or are you just that pigheaded that you don't listen? I have explained numerous times why they are not worthy of being played. Maybe you should save yourself some money and try listening to smart people for a change. And if you are referring to me and my data being invaluable, I don't use or post "data". I cap by scouting pitchers and teams and finding value on pitchers that I feel are better or worse than their performances so far, usually betting team totals instead of games.

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

You don't have to worry about that. Journeyman isn't stupid. He won't be playing these dart throws.

Hey fuckstick, last time I checked, I didn't tell him to do one thing or another. I just stated the obvious: Beware of peckerheads like you. I assume he can do whatever the Hell he wants and the same for your sorry ass.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Hey fuckstick, last time I checked, I didn't tell him to do one thing or another. I just stated the obvious: Beware of peckerheads like you. I assume he can do whatever the Hell he wants and the same for your sorry ass.

Uh, oh, peanut gallery getting pissed. Actually last time I checked Journey was saying these won't work and you are trying to tell them if he plays them I will be on his ass. Makes sense. Who is the fuckstick again?

:+clueless

:finger004

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

Uh, oh, peanut gallery getting pissed. Actually last time I checked Journey was saying these won't work and you are trying to tell them if he plays them I will be on his ass. Makes sense. Who is the fuckstick again?

:+clueless

:finger004

That would be you, Sir Shit-For-Brains.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

That would be you, Sir Shit-For-Brains.

Am I shit for brains now? Thought i was a fuckstick? In reality, as I am proving, you really do have shit for brains if you are playing these things.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Well lookie there Troy shows up right on cue.

Oh the old Royal is right I am wrong so I will act like he is stalking me card again. Won't work.

Royal 1 OSU 0 Getting busted acting like you had on ignore is a loss.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

So that is what Royalfan looks like. Who knew? LMAO

It is fucking hilarious isn't it. Especially when I despite stalkers. Takes one to find all this shit about it online. OSU has definately stalked me from day one here and you are just irrelevant to anything at this time so I will give you a break.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=4>View Poll Results: Are these a good idea to play blindly? </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Yes </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"> </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>2</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>10.00%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">No </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"> </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>18</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>90.00%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tfoot align=middle colSpan=4>Voters: 20. You have already voted on this poll</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- controls above postbits --><TABLE style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=smallfont> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=smallfont></TD><TD class=smallfont> </TD><TD align=right></TD><STYLE type=text/css><!--.style1 {font-weight: bold}--></STYLE></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / controls above postbits --><!-- toolbar --><TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat width="100%"> View First Unread
</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=threadtools style="CURSOR: pointer" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true">Thread Tools<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("threadtools"); </SCRIPT> </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=threadsearch style="CURSOR: pointer" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true">Search this Thread<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("threadsearch"); </SCRIPT> </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=displaymodes style="CURSOR: pointer" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true">Display Modes<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("displaymodes"); </SCRIPT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / toolbar --><!-- end content table --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / end content table -->
<!-- post #5387467 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5387467 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-19-2008, 04:55 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>royalfan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5387467", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Wizard

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5387467 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Is it a good idea to blindy play "trends" like these?
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->When BOSTON team played as a Home team - Vs. Right handed pitchers - Vs Non Division Opponent - Coming off a Win vs. NL CENTRAL opponent - Coming off a Home win
SU Record: 9-1

When KANSAS CITY team Played as Road team as a Underdog - Before a conference game - After a non division game - Coming off a 1 game win - Coming off a 6 run win
SU Record: 7-3
O/U/P Record: 9-1-0

When LOS ANGELES team played as a -140 to -160 Home Favorite - 1st game of a series - After a non division game - Coming off a 1 game loss - Coming off a series loss
SU Record: 8-2

When CINCINNATI team played as a Road team - Total is between 8.5 to 9.0 - Vs. Right handed pitchers - Allowed 4 runs AGAINST in their last game - Coming off a day game
SU Record: 11-8
O/U/P Record: 1-17-1

When SAN DIEGO team Played as Home team as a Favorite - After a non conference game - During a night game - Coming off a day game - Allowed 3 runs or more AGAINST in their last game
SU Record: 5-5

When CHICAGO CUBS team played as a Road team - Vs. Right handed pitchers - During a night game - Coming off a 3 game over - Coming off a Win vs. NL CENTRAL opponent
SU Record: 3-7

When OAKLAND team played as a 100 to 120 home Underdog - After a non conference game - During a night game
O/U/P Record: 1-9-1

When OAKLAND team played as a home team - After a non conference game - Total is between 7.5 to 8.0
SU Record: 11-2
O/U/P Record: 9-4-0

When SAN DIEGO team Played as home team as a Favorite - During the 2008 season - Vs. Right handed pitchers
SU Record: 7-5
O/U/P Record: 1-11-0

When WASHINGTON team played as a 100 to 120 home Underdog - After a non conference game - During a night game
O/U/P Record: 8-2-1

When PHILADELPHIA team played as a -120 to -140 road Favorite - Vs Conference Opponent - During the month of May
SU Record: 12-2
O/U/P Record: 6-8-0

When PHILADELPHIA team played as a -120 to -140 road Favorite - Vs. Right handed pitchers - During the month of May
SU Record: 14-3
O/U/P Record: 11-6-0

When HOUSTON team played as a 100 to 120 home Underdog - After a non division game - 1st game of a series
O/U/P Record: 2-8-1

I think not. They are small samples, don't even take who is pitching into consideration, injuries, etc and most importantly what the line is. Thoughts?

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5387467 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>royalfan</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by royalfan</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add royalfan to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5387467 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5387467 --><!-- post #5387557 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5387557 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-19-2008, 05:18 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #2 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>X-Files<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5387557", true); </SCRIPT>
fbi

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5387557 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Confucious say...

Unless you are blind, don't do anything blindly.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5387557 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>X-Files</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by X-Files</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add X-Files to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5387557 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5387557 --><!-- post #5387579 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5387579 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-19-2008, 05:22 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #3 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Doug<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5387579", true); </SCRIPT>
More Trees,Less BUSH !

Location: None are enslaved more than those who falsely believe they are free !

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5387579 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I wouldn't play them
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5387579 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Doug</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Doug</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add Doug to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5387579 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5387579 --><!-- post #5387611 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5387611 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-19-2008, 05:31 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #4 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>woodog22<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5387611", true); </SCRIPT>
F'd in OT

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5387611 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->No, I would go by batter/pitcher history. Trends don't include the same pitchers/players/teams as previous years. I could flip a coin and get 8-2 heads.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5387611 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>woodog22</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by woodog22</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add woodog22 to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5387611 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5387611 --><!-- post #5387701 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5387701 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-19-2008, 05:57 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #5 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Dsethi<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5387701", true); </SCRIPT>
FREE CARL LEE

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5387701 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->You're wasting your time with this across the street. OSCUcowboys is too stubborn to realize how absolutely retarded he sounds.

At the very best, these could maybe, possibly be use as one of multiple tools used to cap and select a potential winner. Even that is a stretch considering many trends take years' worth of data that is absolutely irrelevant to present day teams and matchups.

Oh well.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5387701 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Dsethi</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Dsethi</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add Dsethi to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5387701 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5387701 --><!-- post #5387832 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5387832 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-19-2008, 06:56 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #6 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>X-Files<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5387832", true); </SCRIPT>
fbi

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5387832 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->The Rx gods have spoken.

Yes 0 0%
No 10 100.00%

Enough said.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5387832 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>X-Files</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by X-Files</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add X-Files to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5387832 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5387832 --><!-- post #5387892 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5387892 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-19-2008, 07:14 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #7 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>bellyputter<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5387892", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Senior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5387892 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Backfitted systems are simply that. Nothing lasts forever.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5387892 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>bellyputter</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by bellyputter</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add bellyputter to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5387892 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5387892 --><!-- post #5388874 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5388874 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-20-2008, 12:27 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #8 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>royalfan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5388874", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Wizard

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5388874 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Thanks for the input. Figured most would agree. Not rocket science.

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5388874 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>royalfan</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by royalfan</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add royalfan to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5388874 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5388874 --><!-- post #5389219 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5389219 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-20-2008, 09:43 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #9 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Heatwave<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5389219", true); </SCRIPT>
The Hole in the Roof of Texas Stadium is God's Window

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5389219 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Most of that stuff is totally random.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5389219 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Heatwave</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Heatwave</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add Heatwave to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5389219 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5389219 --><!-- post #5389247 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5389247 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-20-2008, 10:09 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #10 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>ATSDatabase<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5389247", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5389247 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I think not. They are small samples, don't even take who is pitching into consideration, injuries, etc and most importantly what the line is. Thoughts?

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->[/quote]

The bookmakers have already adjusted their lines to pitching matchup, injuries and weather, etc....that's why you have line adjustments.

Say what you want, but anybody with an open mind would be wise to consider these stats to compliment their current vibe towards their selections. Use past mistakes for current profits.

Ron
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5389247 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>ATSDatabase</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by ATSDatabase</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add ATSDatabase to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5389247 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5389247 --><!-- post #5389256 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5389256 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-20-2008, 10:18 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #11 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>5teamparlay<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5389256", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Wizard

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5389256 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->YES, if taken as a BUNDLE of many pointing to an outcome.

THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND, mark my word.

PS I laugh at team trends taht lump teams from today and the 60's and 70's together like CELTIC game 7 stats etc.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5389256 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>5teamparlay</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by 5teamparlay</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add 5teamparlay to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5389256 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5389256 --><!-- post #5389476 --><!-- open content container -->
<TABLE class=tborder id=post5389476 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 05-20-2008, 12:20 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #12 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>royalfan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5389476", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Wizard

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5389476 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by ATSDatabase
I think not. They are small samples, don't even take who is pitching into consideration, injuries, etc and most importantly what the line is. Thoughts?

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
The bookmakers have already adjusted their lines to pitching matchup, injuries and weather, etc....that's why you have line adjustments.

Say what you want, but anybody with an open mind would be wise to consider these stats to compliment their current vibe towards their selections. Use past mistakes for current profits.

Ron[/quote]

You might want to use them to "compliment" your opinions formed on other things. Even that is a stretch in my opinion but certainly should not be played blindly. Anyway, there are some that appreciate your efforts. Not trying to cause any problems with you sir.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party

Game over.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yes they are the trends.

I don't find any of these trends relevant, I'm not knocking anyone who is playing them but these are not real trends IMO....not the kind of trends I would bet, there is a big difference.

Unless there are better examples I have not seen....

Relevant baseball trends are about pitcher/batter matchups, these type trends are just random and will correct over time.

If Greg Maddux is 1-13 or whatever he is vs Arizona lifetime and his lessor known/named opponent has pitched great over his last 5 starts and is still a dog, THAT IMO is a trend worth a look.

66% Trend plays YTD = 104-56 (+30.61)

Us idiots are still winning. :cheers

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

So let me get this straight. Royalfan goes across the street (Rx) and makes a post and freaking forgets how to spell BLINDLY (BLINDY), after I corrected his sorry ass over here, before he posted his lameass shit over there.

Tisk,tisk; some people will never learn.

Meanwhile, us morons are 104-56.

Check please.

So let me get this straight. Royalfan goes across the street (Rx) and makes a post and freaking forgets how to spell BLINDLY (BLINDY), after I corrected his sorry ass over here, before he posted his lameass shit over there.

Tisk,tisk; some people will never learn.

Meanwhile, us morons are 104-56.

Check please.

jlawbreaker corrects Royalfan.

I correct jlawbreaker.

It's the natural order of things.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Glad you guys are winning. My work here is done. These are foolish things to play. Those that are wise can figure that out. Have given reasons why and so have many others as I posted in this thread. The poll results show it as well. If you think you are smarter than me and the other wise people that have posted, then good luck. You aren't, simple as that. At least not on this issue. There is no basis behind these kinds of trends. But good luck if you continute to play them. They can win over a short period of time. Just proceed with caution though as OSU's record is a lie as it is nowhere near what he claims since he posted them, plus the dumbfuck thinks that you can post 2 plays when the game is in the bottom of the 8th inning and count them as winners. Yeah no shit, he did that.

You just got back and you already are pimping him again?

U were missed...:cheers