Coulter with a big honor ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Ann Coulter has finally made it... into dickipedia that is

"Coulter is perceived as sexy by that segment of the population that has no idea how unsexy an emaciated, horse-faced harridan with chemically ravaged hair actually is, no matter how mini her skirt."

DimeDR

Banned
Re: Coulter with a big honor ....

oh i thought it was gonna be cleaning up some unnamed poster's mess

MRRIGHT

EOG Member

I don't care what you guys say, she is one HOT GAL.

:houra :houra :houra

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Mr Right:

I guess in your world the # 1 requirement to be "hot" is to have a pulse??

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I saw a video clip of H/C last nite ....

Coutler was pissed for Obama "daring to be Religion into the campaign ..."

SHIT YA NOT .... YET MCBUSH CRAWLING INTO BED WITH HAGGE GETS NO
MENTION FROM COULTER?

Coutler from the Left and Laura Schwartz from the Right ... Schwartz looked
really good in that video and they had a shot where you could see Coulter's
entire upper torso .... wow .... try food instead of Vodka Annie

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<!--div><span size="-2" face="arial, helvetica" color="#333333"-->
"Heather .... there he is .... he
calls himself "Mr Right" ... trust
me ... before I went Lesbian I
had sex with him and he should
be called "Mr 15 seconds"

MRRIGHT

EOG Member

<!--div><span size="-2" face="arial, helvetica" color="#333333"-->
"Heather .... there he is .... he
calls himself "Mr Right" ... trust
me ... before I went Lesbian I
had sex with him and he should

be called "Mr 15 seconds"

If I could spend a night with Ann Coulter, It may only take 15 seconds. But with the average looking female, I do last a lot longer then that. Ann's beauty get's my juices flowing. :+oneofaki :+oneofaki

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You missed your calling ....

Back in the Colonial Days with your "stamina" you would have a natural
to play the role of the MINUTEMAN

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Ann's beauty get's my juices flowing. :+oneofaki :+oneofaki

Ditto for the Munchkin Man!

Not only is she a creature of breathtaking beauty, but she is also blessed with a feminine grace and elegance that should be the standard to which every woman should aspire to achieve.

She is also one of the most intellectually gifted women in America.

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Coulter is pure scum ...

Ann Coulter's lies about Cleland torn to bits

Posted by Cory Doctorow, February 16, 2004 10:01 AM

Ann "Nutcase" Coulter wrote a scathing editorial in which she made up a bunch of unforgivable lies about Max Cleland, a US senator who lost three limbs in Vietnam, by way of rebuttal to his criticism of the Bush administration. The Center for American Progress tears apart her editorial, identifying, lie-by-lie, just how full of shit she is.
SAYING CLELAND WAS "LUCKY" TO HAVE LIMBS BLOWN OFF:

Coulter said, "Luckily for Cleland�he happened to [lose his limbs] while in Vietnam" and said that had he been injured "at Fort Dix rather than in Vietnam, he would never have been a U.S. Senator."

Of course, Cleland probably would not have been dealing with live grenades and enemy fire in the save haven of Ft. Dix. But, then, many top conservatives might not know this because they do not have firsthand knowledge of a combat zone.

======================
Coulter was fired from MSNBC when she told the president of the Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation, himself a disabled Vietnam veteran, "No wonder you guys lost."

----------------------------------------
Coulter lies: YouTube - Keith Olberman on Ann Coulter's Lies

============================================
?We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens? creme brulee,? Coulter said. ?That?s just a joke, for you in the media.? /// John Paul Stevens is a Supreme Court Justice, not a ?leftist?. She?s fantasizing about assassinating one of the top officials of the U.S.
============================================

She has attacked the widows of 9-11
She has called for the killing of Senator John Murtha

It is very easy to see why this skank does not have a man in
her life ..... Butt ugly, skinny like Auschwitz and a pure hatred
for the Human race are not qualities that define what a good
woman is all about

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Ann Coulter irrelevant as ever,briefly resurfaces and "bombs";but to some delusional souls she'll always be Dear Ann,an object of their personal political fantasy.
Below from:
http://gothamist.com/2008/12/11/ann_coulter_bombs_at_nyu.php

December 11, 2008

Ann Coulter Bombs at NYU

NYU student and blogger Ned Resnikoff's account[see below for excerpt and link]of Anne Coulter's appearance at the university last night[12/10/2008] is so sharp you'd think the kid has a bright future in journalism ahead of him,if it wasn't for journalism's implosion:

"Once you realize that the dog whistles are really all she has to offer, you finally understand what Ann Coulter?s all about. She?s about as much a serious political commentator as Carlos Mencia is; both go for cheap laughs by playing off of the worst in human nature... Unfortunately, my real question of the night never got asked:

What the fuck were the NYU Republicans thinking?
Ann Coulter hasn?t been politically relevant since she called Edwards a ***...

Alas, the fact that College Republicans invited someone as alienating and nakedly anti-intellectual as Ann Coulter is just a metaphor for what you see happening to the Republican Party on the national level: the moderate voices of reason are getting ignored or marginalized, while the true believers burrow further into the warm, velvety soft cocoon of their own assholes."

Featured, On Campus- by Ned Resnikoff on Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ann Coulter Visits NYU to Deliver Predictable Stand-Up Routine

One of the first things I noticed about the eagerly anticipated Ann Coulter speaking engagement at NYU was that people were dressed up for it. It was almost like this was some kind of surreal College Republican prom night as much as it was a speaking event, but I guess I could understand why they might be excited. They had scored Ann Coulter, the modern conservative icon who had, by her own admission, only ever spoken once in New York City before?and that was during the Clinton years.

And they got what they paid for, I suppose. The thing was more or less your run-of-the-mill Ann Coulter joint, just like when I had seen her at UCONN, back in 2004 or 2005?except this time, to NYU?s credit, the liberals didn?t heckle, and there were no ad hominem attacks during questioning. Based on listening to who applauded to what, I?d guess that the liberals in the room outnumbered conservatives 3-1; but besides a few fumbly, overly earnest attempts at gotcha questions, everyone was on their best behavior.
From and continued at:
http://nyulocal.com/on-campus/2008/12/11/inside-coulterfest-08/

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Jesus...look at that wing span. I bet she could defend Shaq fairly well in a game of round ball.