Huge Baseball Play for today

5 star bomb

EOG Master
5 Units....Phillies (-119)

This line makes absolutely no sense. Should be at least -140. Myers has been struggling but im really not worried about him. I havent been posting plays much this year as I have been real busy but just felt I had to get this one out there...

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted
Re: Huge Baseball Play for today

Philadelphia on the road with Myers pitching in 2008:

L2-8
W8-6
L1-5
L3-8
Philadelphia is allowing an average of 6.75 runs when Myers starts for them on the road.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Why are you NOT worried about Meyer tonight-is someone else(Brandon Webb) wearing his uniform and pitching for the Phils tonight???

5 star bomb

EOG Master

So you are admitting you are an attention whore :+clueless

knew it would come out sooner than later :cheers:cheers:cheers

No just like to share opinions with more than a couple people... however a fair share of people have commented so its all good. Good Luck tonight Dirty

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Thanks for all the comments guys. I understand Myers struggles as I have stated... they just dont scare me in this game. Phillies is the play

funny 5* you contradicted yourself & still liked Phils.
Across street "ZT" said no way Myers should be -140 & was why he took 'em.

The "contradiction in terms" play was wrong.

Always watch your posts. Til next time >:cool:

Apple

Banned

you talked Shit to me when I was down 13 units and now your down 11 units for the season..

5 star bomb

EOG Master

you talked Shit to me when I was down 13 units and now your down 11 units for the season..

Shutup clown. I lost, big deal. Want to setup baseball contest me vs you and the loser cant post for 2 months? Guarentee you dont take me up on this offer for 2 reasons... #1 posting is your life.... #2 You know I am a way better baseball capper than you...put up or shut up pal

Apple

Banned

Shutup clown. I lost, big deal. Want to setup baseball contest me vs you and the loser cant post for 2 months? Guarentee you dont take me up on this offer for 2 reasons... #1 posting is your life.... #2 You know I am a way better baseball capper than you...put up or shut up pal

what a stupid contest, your going to stop posting very soon anyway.. Baseball is not my sport and I've admitted that. A contest doesn't mean Shit anyone could do good or bad for a short period of time..

you still mad at me cause I exposed your ass.. you mad :houra

5 star bomb

EOG Master

what a stupid contest, your going to stop posting very soon anyway.. Baseball is not my sport and I've admitted that. A contest doesn't mean Shit anyone could do good or bad for a short period of time..

you still mad at me cause I exposed your ass.. you mad :houra

yea you are scared... not a surprise.

rjt721

EOG Master

You two are matched up in the 64-man tourney across the street.

My money is on gyno. Take this loser out.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Funny .. I dont know the past history with this guy but must not be good. Since this a.m after his first post everyone has jumped on him heavy which Ive never seen in my eog career...