The follow up....

Journeyman

EOG Master
Sorry if I pissed anyone off earlier....a lot has happened behind the scenes around here the past couple weeks and no matter how I explain that it will be taken wrong, and will be looked at as me coming down on others....I apologize to anyone who's been offended by what was posted.

I was caught up in the Cavs/Celts game, and things just started flying out, I should have taken the high road like most of you suggested.....there's a lot that will still unfold there but for now I am done with it, I should have just let it go.

I apologize for being so outspoken on the matter.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted
Re: The follow up....

From an outsiders point of view. Coming to EOG.com is not really enjoyable because no matter what thread it is always about you jman and its always drama....i will be coming here less and less because seeing you and fighting in every thread, is fucking annoying....

that is all...

one

EOG Addicted

this is some bizarre crap. what was your price JMAN?

i have never seen a thread locked here that i can recall and then you take off for a few hours and come back towing the company line...

JMAN spews all sorts of private behind the scenes stuff about the RX and it is allowed for months but starts to spew behind the scenes stuff about EOG and the Shrink gets the muzzle out of the drawer...

Journeyman

EOG Master

This is a really tough business at the current time and there's A LOT that is never said on the forums....I realize though that no matter what I say about certain topics it can't possibly be taken positively by 98% of those who read it.

I still have many friends on the forums, even at this point, I should just stick to talking sports like they suggest...I know MOST of you guys could care less about the politics that surround these places and just want to TALK SPORTS, and I especially do feel bad for taking that away and will only talk sports and leave the politics to others.

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

ZERO CREDIBILITY WHAT A F-CKING LOW LIFE YOU SAID SOMETHING THEN YOU DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO FOLLOW IT UP.WHAT A F-CKING PIECE OF SHIT THE WAY YOU TALKED TO FREDDY THEN YOU BACK OFF GUTLESS AND WORTHLESS THIS GUY SHOULD NEVER AGAIN BE ALLOWED TO POST.:LMAO

THE FOLLOW UPIS YOUR A WELCHER AND YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT END OF STORY PAY YOUR GAMBLING DEBTS:LMAO

HE COMES BACK IN HERE BEGGING FOR FORGIVNESS MAN THIS IS SO FUNNY NICE PAYOFF SHRINK:LMAO MAN YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

j-man has been muzzled, i'm certain based on his history he cant continue to contain himself and when more beneficial to the powers that be he will be allowed to share what he knows slowly over time....................

Yes you indeed should follow that advice because you're a solid poster when posting about sports or even general shit that is not somehow involved w/ the RX or forum bullshit.

Now, if only you would take care of that debt. :)

From an outsiders point of view. Coming to EOG.com is not really enjoyable because no matter what thread it is always about you jman and its always drama....i will be coming here less and less because seeing you and fighting in every thread, is fucking annoying....

that is all...

And to think I changed to this avatar for you? :cocktail

P.S.

Ever try our "ignore" button?

It actually works...:cheers

THE SHRINK

Yes you indeed should follow that advice because you're a solid poster when posting about sports or even general shit that is not somehow involved w/ the RX or forum bullshit.

Now, if only you would take care of that debt.

agreed...

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO HE IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE FORUM MAN THIS IS GREAT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COCKY F-CK FROM EARLIER TODAY I GUESS THE SHRINK TOLD HIM TO SHUT UP OR HE WILL STOP HIS 1500 A MONTH AND THE F-CKING WELCH RAN CRYING.GUTLESS F-CK NO BALLS :LMAO

YOU NEVER HAD ANYTHING JUST ADMIT YOU ARE A F-CKING JOKE PLEASE BAN THIS FOOL

I call BS.

You were so excited to think you were going to get some attention.

The only way you can do that is by slinging dirt.

The Shrink spanked your little bottom because Ken has class and he and the General have mutual respect for each other and Ken told you to shut your little mouth, no matter what you had to say so you did what you were told.

Don't try and come off like the good guy here by stepping back. The game hadn't even started when you came out with your little "LOOK AT ME TOMORROW NIGHT" press conference BS.

You found an avenue for attention. People are interested in why Pete and Dirty left and you thought you found a way to eek out a little attention from it.

I'm happy to see you're standing in the corner with a cone on your head where you belong.

Sometimes, things happen for reasons that don't involve stabbing someone in the back, or forum wars, mud slinging, illegal activity, jealousy, or anything else. They just happen. You wouldn't know anything about that, because you have your head so far up your own ass you can lick your small intestine.

one

EOG Addicted

This is a really tough business at the current time and there's A LOT that is never said on the forums....I realize though that no matter what I say about certain topics it can't possibly be taken positively by 98% of those who read it.

I still have many friends on the forums, even at this point, I should just stick to talking sports like they suggest...I know MOST of you guys could care less about the politics that surround these places and just want to TALK SPORTS, and I especially do feel bad for taking that away and will only talk sports and leave the politics to others.

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

like you ever cared about that. congrats on the payday.

Journeyman

EOG Master

ZERO CREDIBILITY WHAT A F-CKING LOW LIFE YOU SAID SOMETHING THEN YOU DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO FOLLOW IT UP.WHAT A F-CKING PIECE OF SHIT THE WAY YOU TALKED TO FREDDY THEN YOU BACK OFF GUTLESS AND WORTHLESS THIS GUY SHOULD NEVER AGAIN BE ALLOWED TO POST.:LMAO

THE FOLLOW UPIS YOUR A WELCHER AND YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT END OF STORY PAY YOUR GAMBLING DEBTS:LMAO

HE COMES BACK IN HERE BEGGING FOR FORGIVNESS MAN THIS IS SO FUNNY NICE PAYOFF SHRINK:LMAO MAN YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Not backing down from anyone! Not begging either, just saying it was over the top and wasn't well thought out , BTJ think what you wants about your forum heroes:rolleyes:

The real backstabbing is what you DON'T read, not what I have ever posted. :rolleyes:

Anyway , this follow up post , isn't to your type...I'm thinking of those who come to the forums and want no drama, and that is who I'm apologizing to mostly.

janus

EOG Dedicated

I call BS.

The Shrink spanked your little bottom because Ken has class and he and the General have mutual respect for each other and Ken told you to shut your little mouth, no matter what you had to say so you did what you were told.

Don't try and come off like the good guy here by stepping back. The game hadn't even started when you came out with your little "LOOK AT ME TOMORROW NIGHT" press conference BS.

You found an avenue for attention. People are interested in why Pete and Dirty left and you thought you found a way to eek out a little attention from it.

I'm happy to see you're standing in the corner with a cone on your head where you belong.

Sometimes, things happen for reasons that don't involve stabbing someone in the back, or forum wars, mud slinging, illegal activity, jealousy, or anything else. They just happen. You wouldn't know anything about that, because you have your head so far up your own ass you can lick your small intestine.

you're one of my favorite posters.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I call BS.

if we ever meet first bottle of suds is on me....could not of said it better myself.

one

EOG Addicted

SO IS THERE GOONA BE A PRESS CONFERENCE OR NOT:+clueless

no. shrink told jman he is cut off if he does not back off and STFU and jman needs to post like a shark needs to swim to breathe so he is backing off.

no. shrink told jman he is cut off if he does not back off and STFU and jman needs to post like a shark needs to swim to breathe so he is backing off.

jman needs to post like a shark needs to swim to breathe so he is backing off?:+clueless

IS THIS TRUE?:+clueless

I WAS REALLY LOOKING 4WARD TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

You owe the Devil.....a personal apology....and leave the behind the scene
garbage behind the scenes......thats what the BR is for.....your really bringing this forum down....quit being a RAT....to bad you dont put as much time and effort in paying your 6g debt back....as you do in being a RAT..

Journeyman

EOG Master

jman needs to post like a shark needs to swim to breathe so he is backing off?:+clueless

IS THIS TRUE?:+clueless

I WAS REALLY LOOKING 4WARD TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE

That isn't true at all...I am privy to a lot of information, whether people believe that or not is up to them...nobody tells me what to post, my thread earlier was in poor judgement and selfish....I will let the rest unfold on its own.

I'm all caught up on drama, read the other thread.

It's clear that Ken gave the green light to J-Man to jump on General's tail. After the 3 pages of replies were achieved, the thread is predictably closed as all the drama bombs are.

The part that interests me is, what more is there to the story aside from the paycut? Or is that being saved for a later date..? :+clueless

Journeyman

EOG Master

doc44 i don't care really about people like you, you would bash me either way 24/7...I am speaking to the posters who are here to talk sports and not gossip, you are a gossip queen like an SL55...you guys read every post.

I'm done with you are not worth my time.

thanks guys!

Jman, instead of trying to stir up an audience, just post what you know and be on with it. That's all you had to do...if it was worth making a fuss over, people would have done so. It's that simple.

Or, you could have just kept your mouth shut for once and let well enough alone.

You're like a lot of posters on college football forums I read and post on. You'll sell your school right down the river just to be the first one to post something, no matter how unreliable your information is.

one

EOG Addicted

doc44 i don't care really about people like you, you would bash me either way 24/7...I am speaking to the posters who are here to talk sports and not gossip, you are a gossip queen like an SL55...you guys read every post.

I'm done with you are not worth my time.

i never mentioned you before tonight, i always found you annoying but i just ignored all of it. i did not read the "press conference" thread till i noticed it was closed.

the only reason i am interested at all is because of how you have clearly been purchased.

you thinking that i am a gossip queen could not be further from the truth but in your typical style that is what you say as opposed to addressing what it is that i am actually saying.

That a boy Jscam. Remember who pays that tiny little salary you have. You cant afford to lose this job, you are running out of forums. Now be a good little Bitch and bite your tounge.

Priceless.

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

I'm all caught up on drama, read the other thread.

It's clear that Ken gave the green light to J-Man to jump on General's tail. After the 3 pages of replies were achieved, the thread is predictably closed as all the drama bombs are.

The part that interests me is, what more is there to the story aside from the paycut? Or is that being saved for a later date..? :+clueless

Detective clevfan at MW.....already claiming Ken was behind it....was there a grassy knoll:+clueless
<table class="tborder" id="post1403733" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="tcat"> Today, 08:46 PM
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap"> clevfan
Staff
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Jul 2002

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1403733">
<hr style="color: rgb(214, 216, 219);" size="1"> obviously shrink bad mouthed them to jman....typical shrink
</td></tr></tbody></table>

_________________________________________________________________________________________
<table class="tborder" id="post1403739" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="tcat"> Today, 08:53 PM
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap"> clevfan
Staff
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Jul 2002

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1403739">
<hr style="color: rgb(214, 216, 219);" size="1"> of course ken shared with jman the details...god forbid someone leave ken, he had to make the leaver sound like the bad guy, been there done that, lol...of course
</td></tr></tbody></table>

People such as Clevfan aren't worth the time replying to...

But you posters are..

People like Stephen Nover, Wild Bill, Arne Lang, Joe (first mod), Russ Culver, The General and Dirty parted with grace...

They are all class...

People like Andrew, The Major, Marty J, Katie, Peep, and Clevfan left here in a different manner...

You can draw your own conclusions about the differences between these groups of people...

THE SHRINK

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'm not that friendly with him to begin with....he doesn't know everything that's happening like he leads on....I know I pissed you off and others, but wanted to single you out in particular for my own personal reasons.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck, not worth your time. Tonight was a complete abortion. Feel free to join Royalfan though in the OSUCOWBOYS fan club. (He is the president, so dont even ask)

sigh, i am never going to work again, i was here all morning only to see like 5 threads move up and down the main forum, i leave and it blows up like japan did from us, dammit :whatever: