Get ready Doc....

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran
Re: Get ready Doc....

How does EOG allow this lowlife to continue posting his filth??? Does this perverted scumbag work for you, or is he just out on a prison-release program???

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

This is typical GOP swill when they have no rational arguments left-as IF they ever did!! Lee Atwater, Karl Rove and Roger Ailes are all in a circle jerk over this crap with Hannity and Limpballs begging to play swingmen!!! Darvos, you're the towel boy here!!!

This is typical GOP swill when they have no rational arguments left-as IF they ever did!! Lee Atwater, Karl Rove and Roger Ailes are all in a circle jerk over this crap with Hannity and Limpballs begging to play swingmen!!! Darvos, you're the towel boy here!!!

This, from the boy that accused Reagan of being an appeaser with the soviet union when in fact Reagan dealt from a hand of strength as I clearly pointed out.

Take your debating skills to another forum ... You suck !!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nicolas obviously does not grasp when an "Appeaser" is because
Reagan deft was an "Appeaser" based on Nicolas very limited
brain cell count

S

stucco43

this is great...NICO you have the debate skills of a whore on crack looking for the next hit....
if you could post without such vulgar you would be half nit wit...
you fit the description of a guy that cant get laid in a costarican whorehouse...

t whore on crack
you fit the description of a guy that cant get laid in a costarican whorehouse...

Vulgar ? Shit , between you and Doc Dip Shit, you got enough vulgar to fill a void in any bar in TJ ? The only difference between you and I ... You whine like a pig about it and I say "Bring it on Bitch"

I might add that this is no surprise you being a Democrat and all. Snibbly little bitch you are.

S

stucco43

Vulgar ? Shit , between you and Doc Dip Shit, you got enough vulgar to fill a void in any bar in TJ ? The only difference between you and I ... You whine like a pig about it and I say "Bring it on Bitch"

I might add that this is no surprise you being a Democrat and all. Snibbly little bitch you are.[/quote

have you taken another hit....
your debate skills are down to calling someone "snibbly little bitch"....
is this da best you got NICO...

S

stucco43

i have never heard a hetro/male use the term "bring it on bitch"
Nico there is a good chance you prefer the company of men..
-275 Nico likes the company of boys under 18
225 Nico likes the company of woman
5 dime limit

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

For all we know Nicolas in real life might have friends that refer to him as
"Bulldog" or maybe "Turd Blossom"

That "bitch" comment .... at one time did he answer in life to "Prisoner # 72012"???