Amsterdam, Tuck, Roach and whoever else

I'm not going to take up any more space in Dirty and General's thread to explain myself.

1- NOBODY'S post was edited

2- I DID consult 4 other Mods before I moved the 6 posts

3- If you wanna cuss me or whatever, DO IT IN THIS THREAD or drop me an email ego74@eog.com

I just ask that you keep it out of the resignation thread out of respect to two of the classiest, hardest working Mods I've ever met

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Amsterdam, Tuck, Roach and whoever else

I'm not going to take up any more space in Dirty and General's thread to explain myself.

1- NOBODY'S post was edited

2- I DID consult 4 other Mods before I moved the 6 posts

3- If you wanna cuss me or whatever, DO IT IN THIS THREAD or drop me an email ego74@eog.com

I just ask that you keep it out of the resignation thread out of respect to two of the classiest, hardest working Mods I've ever met

:hung

Journeyman

EOG Master

OMG , already in hot water...this is going down as a historic evening, welcome to moderating in the big city.

EGO goes in with guns blazing, he's a mover and a shaker and probably a cup cake baker ;)

I think it is fair. This time is about Dirty and General. Not about EGO being a jackass. :finger004:finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

OMG , already in hot water...this is going down as a historic evening, welcome to moderating in the big city.

EGO goes in with guns blazing, he's a mover and a shaker and probably a cup cake baker ;)

:LMAO :LMAO

Not sure how I'm in hot water J Man :+clueless

Mover, shaker, cup cake, baker...... hmmmmm

Always fancied myself as a joker, smoker and midnight toker

Well, I paid my debts this month and didn't spill any secrets, so I guess I'm doing alright :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Damn, please dont tell me you're going to turn into some prick mod who can't take a joke. Jesus Christ!

bol Wil.

Don't tell me you're gonna turn defensive when I make a funny HOLY GHOST!!!!

You're alright in my book J Man, just jabbing at you :p

Journeyman

EOG Master

The best mods are the ones who don't change.

I'm taking notes and not amused.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I like you guys

SERIOUSLY

I may pull an all-nighter tonight guys, who's with me?????

:houra:houra:houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

I better watch my step, could be banned...this is like when McIrish banned me from the Rx and didn't know I was starting and battting leadoff

Ego, calm down man or I will sick Madcapper on you. ;)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I may pull an all-nighter tonight guys, who's with me?????

:houra:houra:houra

u have had nothing interesting to say as of yet today, what makes u think u can entertain me all night? :finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I better watch my step, could be banned...this is like when McIrish banned me from the Rx and didn't know I was starting and battting leadoff

Ego, calm down man or I will sick Madcapper on you. ;)

uuuu la la, a font fight in the future? i cant wait to see this!

I thought I was batting lead off J Man??? Heard you were VERY COMFORTABLE in the "two hole"

:LMAO

That's funny right there, I Don't care who you are

Journeyman

EOG Master

Ego start an interesting thread and put mod keys down just for a minute.

rookie hazing 101

Journeyman

EOG Master

I thought I was batting lead off J Man??? Heard you were VERY COMFORTABLE in the "two hole"

Only when my blonde big tittied girlfriend was shoving her middle finger up my ass waiting for me to cum on her face, if you must know. :cool:

:+whipping

Damnit Ego, keep that stuff up and Im going to need a new keyboard and another Coke.
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Only when my blonde big tittied girlfriend was shoving her middle finger up my ass waiting for me to cum on her face, if you must know. :cool:

:+whipping

ego just blushed, expect that to be edited or deleted :+excited-

Ego74, I'll say this: I'll respond to this tomorrow.. as I am too

:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail
to do a drive by, or home invasion, on your foolish posts at this time.
:finger004

GOOD GAWD JOURNEYMAN :med3d-halteres:

You're more of a man than I am. If my wife ever did that to me, I WOULDN'T ADMIT IT HERE

Tuckman

Uh Poster

not to shabby :+textinb3

Ego74, I'll say this: I'll respond to this tomorrow.. as I am too

:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail
to do a drive by, or home invasion, on your foolish posts at this time. :finger004

Looking forward to it Amsterdam

MAKE IT GOOD

Go "sleep it off" Amsterdam, it's all good

Tuck, he musta went to the Ace-Ace School of Forum Posting

Journeyman

EOG Master

They call it your "shit hole' or "shitter" for a reason and that's the only thing it should be used for if you are a heterosexual male

Okay if you say so :+textinb3

What does being heterosexual have to do with having a hot blonde put her tongue up your ass, are you for real?

This deserves it's own thread.:rolleyes:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Okay if you say so :+textinb3

What does being heterosexual have to do with having a hot blonde put her tongue up your ass, are you for real?

This deserves it's own thread.:rolleyes:

u better ask permission before u go posting it solo like :+excited-

Ego74: It is almost always a bad idea to "prune" threads, or much worse -- to delete them or move them to "a dump", unless the conversation has degraded to litigious ends.

Pruning threads makes the participants feel as though they have a gag on their mouth for unpopular conversation. Just because -you- think it's off-topic doesn't mean it is. You are dumber than some readers. Think outside the box, and I mean that in a constructive way.

Ego74: I've no beef with you.

But you've drawn my ire (THE WRATH OF AMSTERDAM IS UPON YOU) :LMAOtonight, I apologize for any offense you may have taken, as justified as my position is.

:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

Other than locking and bolting the doors extra tight, no problem at all :LMAO

I understand your points, and if I could have predicted how big of a Clusterfuck the thread would have turned into, I would have just left the 6 posts in there because IT DID GET WORSE

I'm new to the EOG way of Moderating, so I AM going to make what other posters see as mistakes, I can take it. And I EXPECT to be called out on the carpet for it and that's fine.

I work for Shrink, but I also work for you guys, the posters. Without you guys, there's no forum.

My door is always open for opinions, ideas, and criticism.

I wish General and Dirty weren't leaving the forum. Nobody can fill their shoes, not me, not any of the other Mods.

But we will persevere