VERY STRONG NBA PLAY FOR TUESDAY NIGHT

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/41UIiEH53QY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/41UIiEH53QY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: VERY STRONG NBA PLAY FOR TUESDAY NIGHT

Loved that song...haha

I think that goes back to the AM radio days.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

wow this is fucking scary...I knew it was this song before I opened the thread, wtf

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Good luck boss. I have a decent sized wager on the Magic as well. We are bound to win one we are both on sometime. Or are we?

:+clueless

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I thought for sure we would get fucked and ref would call that foul at the end!!! Finally won a nice sized close one, although it shouldn't have probably came to that. Nice call Shrink.

:dancefool

munson15

I want winners...

Congrats Shrink! I nearly shit my pants when the Magic slapped at the Pistons after the last inbound. Thought for sure the ref would send them back to the line.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i hope this strong play

does not come from the words of MR NELSON

who had a guarantee win for Magic!

i had +7.5 bought the hook! i knew this line was some what fishy!

well you guys got lucky at the end that 1 extra point makes so big difference

Nice call too royalfan and everyone else who bet Orlando...

The Public was all over Detroit and we were so fortunate that ONE REF was with us in the final 4 seconds, lol...

He must have had Orlando because that was a clear foul ...:LMAO

Nice call. I was actually going to pass on the game but jumped on board after seeing your post. :thumbsup

munson15

I want winners...

Nice call too royalfan and everyone else who bet Orlando...

The Public was all over Detroit and we were so fortunate that ONE REF was with us in the final 4 seconds, lol...

He must have had Orlando because that was a clear foul ...:LMAO
Completely agree, good to be lucky sometimes. Didn't see your call, played it in game, and saw we matched up after the game was over. Good to see you back in the saddle.:cheers

Completely agree, good to be lucky sometimes. Didn't see your call, played it in game, and saw we matched up after the game was over. Good to see you back in the saddle.:cheers

munson,

It's very rare for me to be betting Post Season, but when I do, I will gladly share them like tonight...

THE SHRINK

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Nice play Shrink! You know I was looking for one
more foul by the Magic.

I thought one of the Magic guys fouled Rip but it looks like the ref let it go with 3 sec left, Thank God!!