WHEN YOU SCARED, YOU YELLOW
WHEN YOU SICK, YOU GREEN
WHEN YOU DIE, YOU GRAY.
AND YOU CALLING ME COLORED??

-WLY-

kingsfan4evr24

EOG Member
Re: Who is "Colored" anyway ?

thats an old one but pretty funny, but when black people are feezing there purple, you didnt watch cuba in men of honor?

white is the absence of color. Black is the exact opposite. Black is the existance of all colors. I guess you could say that all races together should be considered black. But not me, I consider black people colored. I still like them fine.

In a half joking mannor when playing monopoly as a youngster, we referred to all 3 properties of one color as a colored kid. You can collect double the rent when you own a whole colored kid. Man, that didn't come out too well...

-WLY-

eddiemush

EOG Enthusiast

wholovesya is just politically incorrect. Kinda like Strom Thurmond. I stand corrected.

fuck political correctness. We didn't need it before, so why do we need it now?

down with PC

-WLY-

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted

white is the absence of color. Black is the exact opposite. Black is the existance of all colors. I guess you could say that all races together should be considered black. But not me, I consider black people colored. I still like them fine.

In a half joking mannor when playing monopoly as a youngster, we referred to all 3 properties of one color as a colored kid. You can collect double the rent when you own a whole colored kid. Man, that didn't come out too well...

-WLY-
You have that quote backwards. Black is the absence of color.

Blondie

EOG Master

wrong. Mix all your colors together and you get black. Try it. I have proved this theory years ago when trying to make tie dyed shirts.

-WLY-

First color is defined by the wavelengths of visible light

Black is considered the absence of light and therefore since the light does not reflect off of the item, there is considered to be an absence of color.

White on the other hand is seen when all of the colors are of equal wavelengths and therefore is percieved as all of the colors combined.

First color is defined by the wavelengths of visible light

Black is considered the absence of light and therefore since the light does not reflect off of the item, there is considered to be an absence of color.

White on the other hand is seen when all of the colors are of equal wavelengths and therefore is percieved as all of the colors combined.

Your avatar is tasty loooking, but I am sticking with my answer.

-WLY-

Blondie

EOG Master

No point in trying to prove to you, as science has already done so. I believe it relates back to Newton....

Besides a bit too mouthy today to get into a debate....

and Thank you.

I am a bit old and senile. I sometimes come across as being rude, but I am not trying to be.

Black is actually a shade and white is a tint. Neither are colors. To prove this just drive by a contruction zone. Colored folk are always standing in the shade.

-WLY-

Blondie

EOG Master

I am a bit old and senile. I sometimes come across as being rude, but I am not trying to be.

Black is actually a shade and white is a tint. Neither are colors. To prove this just drive by a contruction zone. Colored folk are always standing in the shade.

-WLY-

Actually you sometimes come across as an egotistical jackass, but I promise I won't hold it against ya :cheers

Especially since I can come across as a condescending bitch as times :LMAO

jackass I can handle, but egotistical I am not. We have an Ego already posting here.

-WLY-

Blondie

EOG Master

jackass I can handle, but egotistical I am not. We have an Ego already posting here.

-WLY-

Now, now I never said YOU ARE I said you can COME ACROSS that way with your posting persona HUGE difference...

If I had to describe what I really think you are like it would be much different than your persona :rolleyes:

So a bit old would place you around mid to late 60's right, anything below that is still fairly young...

Now, now I never said YOU ARE I said you can COME ACROSS that way with your posting persona HUGE difference...

If I had to describe what I really think you are like it would be much different than your persona :rolleyes:

So a bit old would place you around mid to late 60's right, anything below that is still fairly young...

Don't hold back blondie, describe what you really think I am like. I still do not see my posting persona as egotistical.:+clueless

-WLY-

Blondie

EOG Master

Don't hold back blondie, describe what you really think I am like. I still do not see my posting persona as egotistical.:+clueless

-WLY-

Nah, I think I will keep my opinions to myself on this one ;)

but I will say it is not a bad opinion :cheers

Maybe arrogant would have been a better word...

Blondie

EOG Master

its ok. I love you sweetheart.

kiss kiss,
-WLY-

Love is such an overused word. How can you possible begin to use that word when you don't even know me?

Not trying to be mean, as I think it is very sweet, just curious...

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

lol It sure is.. Good Morning Blondie..
I tend to wov everybody but in love with nobody..
I even love my dog Louie from HELL when I'm not wanting to kill him..Today I want to Kill the f..n dog:hung

Blondie

EOG Master

lol It sure is.. Good Morning Blondie..
I tend to wov everybody but in love with nobody..
I even love my dog Louie from HELL when I'm not wanting to kill him..Today I want to Kill the f..n dog:hung

Good Morning Angel...

Sorry to hear the dog is driving you nuts.

Colored is the picture my 5 yr gives me from his school class for the day.

Hey Blondie long time no talk. How are ya?

Blondie

EOG Master

Colored is the picture my 5 yr gives me from his school class for the day.

Hey Blondie long time no talk. How are ya?

A roller coaster :LMAO

Started out the day in full firecracker mode, but thanks to one friend I burst into tears and then thanks to another friend I burst into laughter. So yep a roller coaster!

But oh how I have missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel is our newest female addition to EOG! She is a sweetie!

A roller coaster :LMAO

Started out the day in full firecracker mode, but thanks to one friend I burst into tears and then thanks to another friend I burst into laughter. So yep a roller coaster!

Hey if you can stomach a good roller coaster then you will always have a great ride!:+excited-

Thanks I was wondering if I was missed at all.

Hello Angel and welcome!

Blondie

EOG Master

But of course you were!

Angel, this is Yummy! She has returned from being captured by evil gypsies that wanted her for her cooking abilities :LMAO :LMAO

one

EOG Addicted

i don't mind if i get mixed up in this...

black people are not really black.. at least most of them are not, they are brown which newton or not is a color.

wvu err... wly is one of my favorite posters at eog and doug is actually one of my faves at the rx making this one of my favorite threads.

But of course you were!

Angel, this is Yummy! She has returned from being captured by evil gypsies that wanted her for her cooking abilities :LMAO :LMAO

Yes they did but hey you are the one who told them I could cook at all! :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

That is ok they made sure I had a nice bed and hey I got a tan while I was on the island, you can't beat that. :houra

Geez, thinking I should have just told them to take me instead of you, at least there it would be quiet

Blondie

EOG Master

Cool! Still working on this stupid short story. Definitely a tragic ending, not sure there could ever be a happy one on it, as it would just be too far fetched. Would love for it to be a happy ending, but just not seeing it considering the characters involved. Especially the main character....

Cool! Still working on this stupid short story. Definitely a tragic ending, not sure there could ever be a happy one on it, as it would just be too far fetched. Would love for it to be a happy ending, but just not seeing it considering the characters involved. Especially the main character....

Well sometimes it is best to go through pain to see what is good in your life.

i don't mind if i get mixed up in this...

black people are not really black.. at least most of them are not, they are brown which newton or not is a color.

wvu err... wly is one of my favorite posters at eog and doug is actually one of my faves at the rx making this one of my favorite threads.

Well thanks Doc. I think, anyway. I am not sure being labled WVU is a favorable comparison.

-WLY-

Blondie

EOG Master

Very true, but I feel bad for him. That's why I hate tragic endings...

This is how crazy it has become.

The latest preferred designation in the acceptable heirarchy of what black people prefer to be called is "people of color." OK, fine.

"People of color" is great, but "colored people" is anathema. It's hard to keep up with the nuances of these linguistic differences.

Note: "People of color" is only guaranteed for the next fourteen days. After that, please refer to the latest edition of the Dictionary of Political Correctness for acceptable labeling.

Who founded NAACP ?

NAACP

I don't think it was Whitey !

Colored doesn't seem racist to me, just dated. Pure Archie Bunker.

Almost every African-American I've ever known uses Black to refer to their race.

If you live in Africa all your life, are you African-American ? :doh1