LET ME SEE IF I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT

This was forwarded to me

As a kid would say,"all huff and no puff."As a retired pilot "I would say all flap and no throttle."I really haven't heard what he would change and what I did was not too well thought outor very expensive.The news media so far has played softball with this guy.Sorry to vent my frustrations with what will be our choices for President this year.Hmmmmm

-----Original Message-----

HIF FATHER WAS A KENYAN,MUSLIM,BLACK-WE HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF HIS AFRICAN 'FAMILY'

HIS MOTHER IS A KANSAN,ATHIEST,WHITE.

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HIS KANSAN WHITE MOTHERAND HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS WHO RAISED HIM?

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER AND HIM WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG AND WENT BACK TO FAMILY IN KENYA.

HIS MOTHER MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MUSLIM AND TOOK HIM TO JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS SCHOOLED IN A MUSLIM SCHOOL.

HIS MOTHER RETURNED TO HAWAII WHERE HE WAS THEN RAISED BY HIS WHITE KANSAN GRANDPARENTS.

HE LATER WENT TO THE BEST HIGH DOLLAR SCHOOLS,HOW ?

HE 'WORKED' AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST IN CHICAGO-HAS NEVER HELD A PRODUCTIVE JOB.THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A CIVIL RIGHTS POST NOR IS IT SUBJECT TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SET ASIDE.

HE ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN THE NATIONA LEVEL WHERE HE HAS MINIMAL EXPERIENCE.

HE IS PROUD OF HIS 'AFRICAN HYERITAGE' BUT IT SEEMS HIS ONLY AFRICAN CONNECTION WAS THAT HIS AFRICAN FATHER GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT AND DESERTED HER.I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SPERM CARRIED A 'CULTURAL GENE'
WHERE IS THE PRIDE IN HIS WHITE CULTURE?

HE GOES TO A 'AFROCENTRIC' CHURCH THAT HATES WHITES,JEWS AND BLAMES AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLDS PERCIEVED FAULTS AND THEN REPEATEDLY COVERS UP FOR THE PASTOR AND CHURCH.

HE CLAIMS THAT HE COULD NOT CONFRONT HIS PASTOR BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE CAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN,RIGHT !!!

YEAH, I THINK I SEE HOW HE COULD BE A UNITER AND BRING US TOGETHER,I THINK HE HOPES NO ONE WILL PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER.

"My friends,we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it."(B.Obama)

if this dosen't worry you.........forget that I ever mentioned it.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: LET ME SEE IF I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT

Right .... another RW bullshit making the email circuits .... Obama is about as Much a Muslim as Bush is sober

Damn Anti, you seem to be slipping a little.that is the best response ypu have to all that?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

McBush: 1) Knows nothing about economics 2) Climbed into bed with Hagge who calls the Catholic Church a "whore" 3) Sold out his fellow soliders in Vietnam so bed he earned the nickname "songbird" 4) wants to keep troops in Iraq for 100 yrs 5) wants to bomb Iran: YouTube - Fabulous Life of John McCain //// OBAMA: closest advisor is part of the CFR and Hilliary is in bed with Murdoch .... Not much in the way of changes most likely from any of them /// If Ventura ran I would vote for him after watching him on LKL ... he is right ... throw out all those millionaire bastards - SHIT ... THESE FOLKS PAY $39 PER MONTH FOR DAMN HEALTH INSURANCE!!! .... THROW EM ALL OUT AND KICK THE LOBBYISTS OUT ALSO .... this entire system is totally fucked up and the Bilderbergers are licking their chops with the agenda Bush has fully implemented

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wait till gas hits $5 gallon late this summer .... that should be good "entertainment" and 28 countries are running out of food and that crisis has spreads to our shores with Food rations started to be implemented in difft sectors of this country /// Its gonna get nasty as I saw on MSNBC this morning from a banking veteran that 1/3 of the banks will go under by fall .... Hope you have stocked up on plenty of vaseline

Anti,you seem to be worried about so many things why don't you go hide in a cave somewhere or do something about it instead of spending all your time typing in this forum?

Anti,you seem to be worried about so many things why don't you go hide in a cave somewhere or do something about it instead of spending all your time typing in this forum?

Tiger,
Any suggestions on what could be done about it?

Hell,ask Anti he seems to have all the answers.I deal with what is thrown at me,i dont bitch about it and dont blame people.I vote and deal with whatever or whoever is elected.If some people tried to deal with things instead of complaining about them it may get better for them.

Hell,ask Anti he seems to have all the answers.I deal with what is thrown at me,i dont bitch about it and dont blame people.I vote and deal with whatever or whoever is elected.If some people tried to deal with things instead of complaining about them it may get better for them.

Ah the vague "deal with it".

Let me ask you something, Tiger. Do you recall reading about the Boston Tea Party? One could say that those people were "complaining" and "blaming". But they expressed themselves in the most appropriate means available to them at the time.

IMHO, Anti GWB is simply doing the same thing. Expressing himself in the most appropriate way available to him.

I can certainly accept that you simply "deal" with things, probably in a silent manner. That is your prerogative. Not everyone wants or can do that. The great thing about this internet forum is that if you don't want to read what someone posts, you don't have to. It's not like we are all trapped in a room and certain people are yelling at the top of their lungs. You can choose to ignore whomever you want.

Now ain't that grand?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Where did I claim to be the Answer Machine ... I dont believe one word from our govt and dont listen to Listen or FOX NEWS ... our system is crumbling and the Right always seem to be in complete denial