BOSTON-MONTREAL GAME 7

The Devil

EOG Master
THIS WILL BE THE 7TH TIME THESE TEAMS HAVE MET IN A GAME 7......

THE MOST OF ANY FRANCHISES IN SPORTS HISTORY........

MONTREAL LEADS 4-2 AGAINST BOSTON IN 7 GAME SERIES GOING INTO TONIGHTS GAME 7.....

ALSO MONTREAL IS 26-1 WHEN LEADING A SERIES 3-1
BOSTON IS 0-20 WHEN TRAILING A SERIES 3-1

Matt Rain

EOG Enthusiast
Re: BOSTON-MONTREAL GAME 7

If Montreal wins the downtown core will be a dangerous place tonight.

Maybe for driver's trying to avoid hordes of screaming, jaywalking drunks - but we haven't won the Cup yet, so I doubt there'll by anything resembling a riot, win or lose.

seattle slew

EOG Senior Member

Bruins have bad history in Montreal in big games, but I think they have a big shot tonight. Rooting for the Bruins against Montreal was kinda like rooting for the Red Sox against the Yankees. You just knew the puck would bounce the wrong way at some point for a heartbreaking loss. The Red Sox ended that misery, maybe the B's do it tonight.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I like the Habs tonight, eh...
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Will a Boston based sports team EVER lose a game or a series? Tonight we find out!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Montreal up 1-0 but they look horrendous. Boston is still very much alive in this game, they gotta stick to their system and not let the crowd get into their heads.

Qtip

EOG Addicted

Le buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut! 3-0 Habs. Looks like history will continue to repeat itself with these two teams.

seattle slew

EOG Senior Member

Typical Bruins collapse in a big game. Can't believe I thought they could win this game with Tim Thomas in goal. No chance. Those were weak goals he allowed. This is the history of the Bruins in the last 30-plus years. The other team ALWAYS has the better goalie in big games.

Congrats to the Montreal backers. That was easy money. Wish I wasn't a fool for thinking otherwise.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I dont think it was that easy. For quite a while the game was 1-0 and Boston had glorious chances. Put ONE behind Price and its a new game. Price was GREAT. If he anything less than great, Boston has a few goals on the board themselves.

This game was played in wide open fashion, giving up 3 goals isnt so bad considering how wide open both teams are playing. Price has been better than Thomas, but Boston could have had a few there.

I know this is going to sound completely off my rocker, but i still think Boston has a shot here. If they come out and play extremely hard 20 mins, anything is possible. Just don't go away and hope Montreal relaxes and thinks they have the game won.

San Jose had a 4-1 lead over calgary in SJ the other night and CGY didn't give up and cut that to 4-3 and were inches away from the tying goal with less than a minute to play.

Anything can happen. Not likely but i've seen crazier shit. Boston has to not give up.

Maybe for driver's trying to avoid hordes of screaming, jaywalking drunks - but we haven't won the Cup yet, so I doubt there'll by anything resembling a riot, win or lose.

The riot police has been called in to control the crowds downtown. Fans are jumping on cars and stopping traffic among many other infractions. There will be arrest....... It's still going on strong at this hour. The game has ended 2 hours ago.

The riot police has been called in to control the crowds downtown. Fans are jumping on cars and stopping traffic among many other infractions. There will be arrest....... It's still going on strong at this hour. The game has ended 2 hours ago.

That's sad......after a first round series.

I love that city....but what a bunch of losers.

I see someone else was listening to Mike and Dog this afternoon.

That should be your LAST source for hockey...

Russo: Mikey, Mikey Mikey....hahahahha....big game in Montreal tonight.

Fatcensa: Dawg, they don't come any bigger.....Look for a big game from LaFleur tonight.

Russo: You have to like the Habs Mikey.....we had Louie (Lou Lamoriello) on what.....6 years ago??????? He said he liked them.

Fatcensa: Dawg, I wanna know who Chargers are gonna take in the 6th round....

Awful. Ego squared.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=r...1gPMWMXA3RZRhBT0Q&sig2=xCjA2hTCAFvhhLTE1UiRmQ

That's sad......after a first round series.

I love that city....but what a bunch of losers.

Montrealers is all about the Canadiens............

I wouldn't say losers just fanatics about their team. Hockey is their life.......

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

how about that last "meaningless" goal with just over 6 sec left. how much money was lost/made because it made it 5-0 and pushed the total instead of having it U5

So I guess you don't know your city like I do............

5 police car torched among other cars

mutiple arrest made

stores looted

Matt Rain

EOG Enthusiast

I knew I was dead wrong when I started hearing screams and tireless honking 30 minutes before the game. We're animals.

Ole, ole ole ole.:hurray

Thursday is game 1 in Montreal

btw there was 16 COP CARS towed from damages

I was right in the middle of the riot when they won the cup in 1993 the city is absolutely nuts over this team

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

That Canadian beer is awful strong compared to our watered down 3.2 crap. Look at those stupid Yanks rioting, nope that's the other North American country for once.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Home team wins. What about sharks at the pond?

That Canadian beer is awful strong compared to our watered down 3.2 crap. Look at those stupid Yanks rioting, nope that's the other North American country for once.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Home team wins. What about sharks at the pond?

taking Flames and Flyers tongiht