Friday Bases....(11-16, -7.82 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Afternoon guys......didnt get home in time to post anything yesterday, as almost all games started early.....hopefully we can make up for it today......good luck on your wagers, and enjoy your weekend....real rainy here.....

Philly/Cincy OVER 10 (-123).......1 unit

Atlanta (-118)......2 units

Atlanta -1.5 (+174).....1 unit

Washington (+138)......2 units

Seat/Balt OVER 9 (-118)......2 units

Cleveland (+107).......3 units (fav play)

Kansas City (+132)........1 unit

Cowpokes

EOG Member
Re: Friday Bases....(11-16, -7.82 units, ytd..)

bucs fan, been following your baseball picks all the way back when you were posting across the street. keep up the great and honest work you do!:cheers

Great line on Phil/Cinci over. I can't find anything better than 10.5(-120) now. I guess I should have checked for your plays earlier. Good luck tonight.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Great line on Phil/Cinci over. I can't find anything better than 10.5(-120) now. I guess I should have checked for your plays earlier. Good luck tonight.

yeah, that was at matchbook......there was about 2000 available....i went looking at betjam, within a minute of that, and it was 10.5 (-120) there too...so i grabbed some of the matchbook..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

there is 10 (-127) available again at matchbook...had been up to -133

some people must be buying back a little

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

lots of rain in cincinatti, not sure they will play....and if its raining there, that usually means rain in STL as well...they always seem to be on the same weather pattern, along with us......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

hope the rain holds off in cincy, as they sure are scroing good..