Peter Lugers steak sauce

this shit is AMAZING

just polished off 2 cobs of corn and steak frit 14 oz porterhouse with the Lugers sauce

unreal

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: Peter Lugers steak sauce

I've heard Luger's is solid. For my money, it's the double-cut filet at Morton's.

msftkid

EOG Addicted
Re: Peter Luger's steak sauce

Mortons is a great steak house !! However Peter Luger's is legendary!!! When I am in New York twice a year I always eat there. How about the bacon appetizer?????? The wooden tables and the atmosphere is out of this world. remember NO CREDIT CARDS CASH ONLY!!!! What a place!!!

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted

Place here is SW FL named Andres steakhouse and it is a knock off of the original Lugers created by a longtime employees of theirs and it is fantastic as well if you do not want to make the trip up to the City for a steak.

The Devil

EOG Master

BEEN TO LUGERS MANY, MANY TIMES......STILL HAS THE NAME, BUT I WON'T CALL IT THE BEST........

TO ME THE OLD HOMESTEAD IS BETTER....

The Devil

EOG Master

Devil what is the best steak house in the city??

I'M A FAN OF OLD HOMESTEAD ON 14TH ST AND 10TH OR 11TH AVE......

THEY HAVE AGED STEAKS THAT ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD......

THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD ONES....SMITH AND WOLENSKY, MORTONS, LUGERS........CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ANY OF THEM..........

The Devil

EOG Master

BRING YOUR AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD.....ALMOST ALL OF THEM WILL RUN YOU $100 A PERSON.......

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Like Richkas knows the guy has a liquid lunch or dinner all the cocktails and beers on the menu

another internet tough guy

Journey I'm glad you dont act this way.

Prophets, you wouldnt hear it coming. Keep the family safe and shut up.