Can Dale Jr Sweep Daytona Again????

Looking for your thoughts....I think Dale Jr has a great opportunity to sweep at Daytona again this year and have the best year of his career. Maybe a championship year for him. I'm laying it down on him for this weekend!!!
GL with your plays everyone:cheers

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
Re: Can Dale Jr Sweep Daytona Again????

+355 at The Greek now. I may play him with a couple other drivers. I generally like to play 3 drivers in case one of them wrecks. Anything can happen in a given race.

+355 at The Greek now. I may play him with a couple other drivers. I generally like to play 3 drivers in case one of them wrecks. Anything can happen in a given race.
I agree 100%...I'll be taking Jr +500, Harvick + 3000 (got these yesterday) and adding J Johnson +500 today...GL fellas!!! Enjoy the race:cheers

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I can't find these odd for the 500 at the Greek today. They just have Sprint Cup & stuff up. Do they take them down today because of the possible ramifications of today's races?

I can't find these odd for the 500 at the Greek today. They just have Sprint Cup & stuff up. Do they take them down today because of the possible ramifications of today's races?
My book has them on futures, you might want to check there...Dale Jr is now at + 350. GL HitMan!:cheers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

They took em down while the practice session was going on.

They took em down while the practice session was going on.
Yes Sir! Did you see how far they took Harvick down? If I remember correctly it was around 1300...WOW, I'm sure the lines will move hard again after todays race results. Good Luck Men and thanks for posting on racin' General

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Thanks, guys................I couldn't find them anywhere, now I know why.