General on a rampage this morning

Bumping up every IU Kelvin Sampson related thread since EOG opened it's doors

LOVE seeing this side of ol' Pete :+whipping

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: General on a rampage this morning

It's just so sad to see where we are and where we were at. I used to be a die hard IU fan until that day Miles Brand wanted to show his arse to the nation.

the sun will rise again General.

As a true blue UK fan, I remember the final days of Eddie Sutton, the probation, nearly getting the death penalty.

Then along came Rick Pitino.

Pisses me off to this day how the UK fans in Rupp Arena booed the man who saved the program when he returned as UL's coach.

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Indiana basketball and football is done and will never be the same. Notre Dame will never be in the top 5 again.

Dante

EOG Veteran

Rampage??? this is nothing you should have seen him the year the Colts finnally got there heads out there ass and got good... WOW there was no stopping the colts LOVE threads that year I tell you.... still gives me the ebbie jeebies on how many there were ...:cocktail

The General

Coach Knight was also tired of the BS politics while at IU. IU has some skeletons and those illegal private meetings,huh a president Miles were in. SCAM.

The General

Coach Knight spoke the TRUTH and the IU admin couldn't handle the truth.
<SCRIPT language=javascript>function HighlightText(){ if(window.event.srcElement.className == "item") { window.event.srcElement.className = "hitem"; return true; }}function ResetText(){ if(window.event.srcElement.className == "hitem") { window.event.srcElement.className = "item"; return true; }}document.onmouseover = HighlightText;document.onmouseout = ResetText; </SCRIPT>

politics WERE involved