Common words mistyped on our Gambling Discussion Message Board?

Re: Common words mistyped on our Gambling Discussion Message Board?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">lol olo
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master

BGS did I have any mispelled words in my rant on the Fantasy site today :+clueless

Katie

EOG Master

my spelling sucks..
i used to spell very well...
i think having someone who does my typing at work has made me lazy..

BGS did I have any mispelled words in my rant on the Fantasy site today :+clueless

Holy shit I laughed my ass off at that :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Grammar was fairly good if I remember...

dirty

EOG Master

I couldn't help it... that guy has been a daily problem for the last 3 years and with him blaming me for His screwups... I couldn't take it anymore.... I woke up tired and in a bad mood and that was not what I needed to see first thing this am on 2 hours of sleep....:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I couldn't help it... that guy has been a daily problem for the last 3 years and with him blaming me for His screwups... I couldn't take it anymore.... I woke up tired and in a bad mood and that was not what I needed to see first thing this am on 2 hours of sleep....:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

greatest internet rant I have ever read, job well done, lol.

andrew748

Banned

@@@@@ and @@@@, which is weird 'cos when i use @ to type p?ssy and c?nt it works :)

my nephew stole my password and bet into all of my gambling accounts.

he lost over 40 thousand dollars in just one week!

Can you imagine?

Thats why the IP's match U morons!

Therefore, I , like OJ Simpson, am not responsible for the thousands of dollars in losses since it was done without my knowledge or permission..

He has since skipped town so I am dedicating the rest of my life to finding this delinquent so I can do the right thing and pay everybody back.

Now had those bets won, my nephew would never have learned to type on here to begin with. :LMAO

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Usually it's they're, their and there. However if you want to put an end to all mistakes, download Mozzilla Firefox and if you spell a word wrong they underline it in red. Greatest thing since sliced bread.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

LOL

The ISPELL 20 sec download here is great if you try it.

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast

don't forget to,too and two as they are mis-spelled alot I mean a lot.
Someone already mentioned your vs you're but it's worth repeating.:party

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

I will never have room to say anything about anyones grammar.......mine T-totally sucks.......

One of my regular faves doesn't seem to occur on EOG, but rather in the WSEX baseball game lines (on most days they play, though once in a while, it's actually spelled correctly... go figger) :

MILWAUKKE

pvcpipe

EOG Master

it's "losing" not "loosing." i spell that word more often than i'd like.

The Devil

EOG Master

Can you imagine?

Therefore, I , like OJ Simpson, am not responsible for the thousands of dollars in losses since it was done without my knowledge or permission..

He has since skipped town so I am dedicating the rest of my life to finding this delinquent so I can do the right thing and pay everybody back.

Now had those bets won, my nephew would never have learned to type on here to begin with. :LMAO

I REMEMBER THAT!!!!.....BUT NOT NICE TO BRING IT UP.....

BACK TO THE QUESTION.......NOT MISSPELLED BUT MISUSED

THERE INSTEAD OF THEIR..........

AND DONT FORGET.......DISREMEMBERED

Both above could be #2 & #3 in whatever order you desire, but the most common word(s) used incorrectly I've noticed not only here at eog but everywhere in general are........

to & too

You know he is right. He used to correct me on these two words all the time. But thanks to my English teacher I am all straightened up now. :+textinb3Thanks Hache!

Can you imagine?

Now had those bets won, my nephew would never have learned to type on here to begin with.
and I heard he used the same tricky password for all the accounts. Wasn't the password "Shrink" or "McIrish"?

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

slit misspelled to slut
jazz comes out jizz
curt comes out ****
duck comes out dick
onus comes out anus

Besides that, I usually get everything else correct.

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

I graduated from collage.
My writing does not have the best grammer.
My principle in high school told me I should not be a writer.

:smokesmal I SPENT 3 YEARS IN THE SECOND GRADE----AND I CANNOT TPYE WORTH A PENNY- BUT I ENJOY THIS SITE AND RESPECT EVERYONES OPINION ON HERE-GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY-:smokesmal

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Not true typos, per se, but................using then instead of than, like I'm smarter then him, so does that make me a looser? (loser)