Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Pickzilla

EOG Member
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

i thought so too. He must be using a poll that had Duke rated lower then NC

Hercules

EOG Addicted

No, I just f*cked up and posted the play on Duke !!! Glad I did though !!!
OUCH !!! What a bad night for the #5 unit plays !!! Profits are slowly going out the window !!!

Bet any team not in the top 25 that is favored over a team that is in the top 25. (5 units)

8-7-1 +1.5 UNITS

Bet any team in the top 25 that is ranked lower but they are a favorite over a higher ranked team. (3 1/2 units). Example say a #21 team favored over a #8 team.

4-1 +10.15

Bet any team that is in the top 25 and they are a dog to a team ranked higher than them. (2 1/2 units) Example #21 team as a dog to the #8 team

1-2 -3

Bet any team not in the top 25 and they are a dog playing a team in the top 25. (2 units)

48-55-1 -24.2
<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

HOME DOG: 9-19 -26

ROAD DOG: 20-20 -4<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Another losing night on thursday !!! The profits made from this system for 2008 are dwindling very fast !!! Maybe its time to FADE THE FADE !!!
But not on saturday, thats the day that has made this system the last two years !!! :cheers

Hercules

EOG Addicted

One game on friday night.
San Fran. Don's @ #24 St.Marys.

Very big day for this system on saturday. I believe 17 games on tap !!! Need a big day like last saturday !!! Still playing with the man's money with, The Cannon's top 25 !!!

Hercules

EOG Addicted

This system needs a very big saturday !!!
Its been a very BAD WEEK for the "Fade Top 25 System !!!"
:+computer :toiletgra :+hitting- :med3d-virus: :puking:

Hercules

EOG Addicted

As usual, saturday was a great day !!! 13-5 + 13.15 units !!!
Like I said before, it looks like a real good idea to fade the Top 25 system the rest of the days of the week.
Sunday was a good day for fading the system, 3-1 +6.80 units.
#5 unit winner with Indiana +2 over Ohio State.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

As usual, saturday was a great day !!! 13-5 + 13.15 units !!!
Like I said before, it looks like a real good idea to fade the Top 25 system the rest of the days of the week.
Sunday was a good day for fading the system, 3-1 +6.80 units.
#5 unit winner with Indiana +2 over Ohio State.
Besides a few results, what would be the thought process (reasoning) behind playing the system on Sat but fading it on Sun? thx

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Saturdays were very good last season and this season also !!! We came real close to posting a +20 unit total on saturday !!!
When fewer games are played it seems like the ranked teams beat the spread !!! Last week was a great example of this !!!
This happened last season @ this time also, but the system is not winning as much this year as it did last year !!!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Anybody can data mine and find situations that have been moneymakers in the past. The question is will these situations show profit going forward. I think the best way to determine that is to figure out WHY the system has won in the past and whether or not the reason you come up with is now factored into the market. So back to the earlier post my question is WHY do you think the system has been a winner on Sat but a loser on Sun? What is the logic behind that theory besides results? thx

tc1134

EOG Veteran

An old sports betting crony of mine always told me, once a system is released to the public and becomes well-known, it no longer works effectively and finally becomes dead.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

I play this system myself with my own money for the last two seasons !!! Like any system, I have won alot and have gotten my ARSE kicked with it !!! I am up in units this year and I feel the system now late in the season wins on saturdays and must be faded the rest of the week !!! There are other people that play this system who agree with me. Read the other posts !!!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Still haven't answered the question. What is your theory behind why this system works on Sat but not on Sun? Without a reasonable explanation for why this is the case I would have to consider the Sat vs Sun argument more a result of lack of samples than anything else.

munson15

I want winners...

Could be a coincidence, I do remember Cannon raving about Saturdays last season also.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

He can correct me if I'm wrong,

Ray I think he's saying that there is "more action" i.e. more betting of these games on Saturdays.

Therefore all of these bettors are more likely to bet ranked teams(being the novices that most of them are) which then results in the books taking their money.

If there's any day where the books take in more than usual, it's college hoops saturdays. saturday is the big betting day.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

TC1134, IMHO that argument is weak. There is more money bet on Sat because there is more games on Sat but on a per game basis I would guess that just as much money is bet on a Sun game as there is on a Sat game.. However I do not know if that is the case or not.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Well ray, weak argument or not, a lot of people on here have won a lot of $$ on Saturdays betting against ranked teams. My guess is that, that is the bottom line.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

And yet still no legitimate explanation for why the system performs better on Sat than Sun.:frustrate

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Final word on this !!! I have won a ton this season playing The Top 25 system on saturdays and have lost money on the other days !!! In my opinion, there is no reason. ( but I do like what TC said about this). I am more of a risk taker than most, because I won alot of money in 2007 playing this system and I'm playing with the man's money this season also !!! Saturdays are a hard day with this system because you are playing close to 20 games on the day !!! The line moves alot and it is a challenge to get the number that you want on a game because it moves !!! It is a job on saturday !!! FADE !!!

tc1134

EOG Veteran

If it's alright to make a suggestion: Try playing the system this Sat. the 5 unit-unranked favored over ranked. If those ranked teams win convincingly this week. Saturday they'll be ripe for the taking(if they're a dog vs. an unranked).

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

"In my opinion, there is no reason." Then why would you have any confidence in it's success going forward?:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:

Bet any team not in the top 25 that is favored over a team that is in the top 25. (5 units)

9-9-1 -4.5 UNITS

Bet any team in the top 25 that is ranked lower but they are a favorite over a higher ranked team. (3 1/2 units). Example say a #21 team favored over a #8 team.

4-2 +6.3

Bet any team that is in the top 25 and they are a dog to a team ranked higher than them. (2 1/2 units) Example #21 team as a dog to the #8 team

1-3 -5.75

Bet any team not in the top 25 and they are a dog playing a team in the top 25. (2 units)

63-63-1 -11.8
<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

HOME DOG: 14-21 -20.4

ROAD DOG: 30-26 +2.8<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Hercules

EOG Addicted

I faded the fade last night and gave back almost all the profit I won on sunday ( Fading the fade ) !!! Will do the same tonight with 7 games. Saturdays will remain the same for me, with playing the system, straight !!!

Cannon

Banned

I'm Back Children.

5 Units
S.Ill ML

3 Units
ND +5 1/2
Wisc +4

2 Units
Mary +12
Char +6
Ark+9
Hou +16
Texas Tech +2

The winning will begin.

munson15

I want winners...

I'm Back Children.

5 Units
S.Ill ML

3 Units
ND +5 1/2
Wisc +4

2 Units
Mary +12
Char +6
Ark+9
Hou +16
Texas Tech +2

The winning will begin.
Where have you been, Cannon!:+textinb3 Welcome back!:cheers

Hercules

EOG Addicted

CANNON !!!
Great to have you back !!!
Got killed last week, as you know, during the week not saturday, so on sunday, monday and tuesday this week, I have been fading the fade. No disrespect intended !!! Had a winning night last night. All the plays havent been posted but the real players know whats up !!! FADE !!!

Cannon

Banned

I'm Back Children.

5 Units
S.Ill ML (WINNER)

3 Units
ND +5 1/2 (LOSER BY A 1/2 POINT)
Wisc +4 (WINNER)

2 Units
Mary +12 (PUSH)
Char +6 (WINNER)
Ark+9 (LOSER)
Hou +16 (WINNER)
Texas Tech +2 (WINNER)

The winning will begin.

5-2-1

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Cannon

Banned

THURSDAY

2 UNITS

Youngstown St. +19
Oregon St. + 11 1/2
Ariz St. + 3 1/2

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Cannon, smart call on So. illinois (ML) last night for 5 units !!! I couldnt get a moneyline and I faded the fade. I won with Drake + 3 1/2 and Duke -11 1/2. Hopefully the system will regroup during the weekdays and win like it does on saturday !!!:cheers
Maybe we need alittle BRITTNEY to change the weekdays around !!!

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Big day for saturday with I believe #19 games, that end with St. Marys @ night !!!
Brittney's ASS is fine !!!

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Cannon, if you would, go to the arts and entertainment section and check out " GREAT CHEST WORKOUT ". I posted a message for you.

Cannon

Banned

8-3-1 since they let me back in this joint.

Saturday

5 Units

Ariz moneyline
Baylor moneyline
Oregon moneyline

3 Units
Mich St. +5 1/2

2 Units
S. Fla + 6 1/2
Syc +2
VT +14
Colorado +25