Website ATS Talk - The Fraud Armani Is Exposed

YourBusted

EOG Member
I'm sure you guys have been over They are known for getting different handicappers plays and posting them in one of their forums. That's all well and good. Because almost all of the touts had horrific records and they couldn't get the good ones who can win a little more than they lose the owner, a guy who uses the handle Armani started making up sports services and handicappers and posting they had these incredible records and posting their plays. He's made up people and services like Jefferson Sports and John Dean of late. When they start losing he makes up two or three new tout names and say's they had something like a 71-32 record and he or one of his fake names found out about this new hot guy. They do it just to keep the forum traffic up and the buzz going.
How many other people figured this out? What's Armani's real name? Is he tied to any other websites or people? How many other people are outraged that this guy posts bogus games from people that don't exist and lose for his visitors to his website?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Website ATS Talk - The Fraud Armani Is Exposed

That site and several others just like it have been making up ridiculous sports service names for quite some time now.

Most experienced bettors know what a joke these sites are & we probably should do more to warn newcomers to this hobby........

When I first started looking at that site years ago, it was usually so easy to see posts on what all the major service touts had for plays. You could easily get Root, Feist, Cokin, etc. - especially for football each weekend. Eventually, plays from the big touts were more few and far between in postings and instead all of these scumbag lesser known touts like Private Scumbags of Pittsburgh were on there. It still gets a following but the site really isn't what it use to be. People who sometimes contributed with plays from the bigger touts got insulted by others about why they paid for such bad picks and whatever - so they stop posting them and I can't blame them. It doesn't surprise me at all that some touts on there were completely made up just to keep interest going.

YourBusted

EOG Member

Does anyone know who this Armani guy really is? Someone has to know his real name. He's so arrogant that he won't even respond to e mails. I tried to play nice before busting him but he didn't respond to my four e mails. Then I told him about what I researched and found to be fact. He also touts a tout that sells picks on his site that goes by the moniker Golden Retriever. Is that really him also? He was patting him on the back for his 5-1 last night and encouraged people to sign up. When I said that Golden Retriever had a year long record of 198 wins -202 losses he went off and tried to ban me. Little did he know I have three computers in my office. Anyone have any dealings with him?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Once again..........The sites like the one mentioned above are nothing but gimmicks to steal people's money.

They make up numerous fake sports service names, speak highly of them while giving them fabricated records, and throw in the same ol, same ol legit sports services who have been around forever to try and sell posters on the site a password to the "private area" or whatever they call it at the time.

I could name some other sites just like this but I won't give them the privelage of posting their names here..... :)

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I'm sure you guys have been over

Not a recollection here. Who cares anyway.

Welcome here. Let's talk about here.

EOG

Semper Fi

YourBusted

EOG Member

Thanks General for welcoming me. I look to be a major contributor.