Dirty, following up on CLemens and his attorney!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Well we have our answer. Clemens lawyer is basically laughing at the evidence of the trainer. Something weird is going on here. Someone is lieing bad and most likely Clemens. I cannot understand why Clemens would be so risky with his freedom if he is guilty but maybe his lawyers feel they have NO REAL PROOF. I still think Clemens is getting bad advice. But I am not a lawyer not have all the facts.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Dirty, following up on CLemens and his attorney!

I agree TB1.....I think they are just being Cocky arrogant Bastards and If McNamee has the Proof it will come out... I watched his attorneys throwing all their weight around today on ESPN

Bottom line is this... Why would McNamee risk Jail for Several years to Manufacture Evidence :+clueless

I understand why he Kept it... I understand why he didn't give it to Mitchell. But Once the Cat was out of the Bag then why not try to save your ass

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

When they started talking about the evidence and they said the trainer could have gotten the samples from somewhere else like the B12 shots, first thing I thought of was OJ SImpson. Here we go with high priced attorneys and their twisting of the truth.

I agree why would the trainer risk it all for this. Makes no sense.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Clemens cant win this one even if he is somehow innocent.

dirty

EOG Master

Clemens if Fucked and they are going to try to divert attention away from the Evidence

dirty

EOG Master

If Clemens is so Innocent why is he meeting with Individual Senators' :+clueless

Why not meet with all of them again :+clueless

The Devil

EOG Master

MCNAMEE HAS SOME PRICEY ATTORNEYS ALSO.....I DOUBT THEY WOULD FALL FOR SOME TAINTED EVIDENCE.......

BUT NO MATTER HOW IT ENDS UP....CLEMENS IS ALREADY A LOSER......

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I will breakdance naked up and down my neighborhood if Clemens ever says he used steroids. He will deny it to the end and I would too if I were him.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I will breakdance naked up and down my neighborhood if Clemens ever says he used steroids. He will deny it to the end and I would too if I were him.

You do not deny if Jail time is in the works Ray ray!

Clemens is in serious denial. What a bonehead!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Just the mere fact that jail time is actually a possibility here (which it is), shows what a joke our government can be sometimes (whether its the best government in the world or not). So let me get all the facts straight here, OJ does not 1 day of jail time for obviously murdering 2 people and Roger Clemens might do jail time for possibly doing steroids. I guess this can be considered just.:+clueless

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Just the mere fact that jail time is actually a possibility here (which it is), shows what a joke our government can be sometimes (whether its the best government in the world or not). So let me get all the facts straight here, OJ does not 1 day of jail time for obviously murdering 2 people and Roger Clemens might do jail time for possibly doing steroids. I guess this can be considered just.:+clueless

Totally agree. Does Marion Jones deserve to go to jail? But they are drawing the line. If you allow lieing under oath, then how will the truth ever come out. Clemens should not go to jail.....I agree...but since he knows he is facing that, he should handle this differently, I would think. THe man is in denial.

dirty

EOG Master

Totally agree. Does Marion Jones deserve to go to jail? But they are drawing the line. If you allow lieing under oath, then how will the truth ever come out. Clemens should not go to jail.....I agree...but since he knows he is facing that, he should handle this differently, I would think. THe man is in denial.

That Precedent (lying under oath) was started with Bill Clinton