Thursday Night Video

Richkas

EOG Veteran
Will be up shortly. Forget about the horse. It already ran. I wrote the post time down wrong. Good thing I missed it. The horse ran 5th.

This is the first of many videos tonight.

Re: Thursday Night Video

I have a feeling you are going 1-2 tonight on your dime specials. Cannot follow you just yet. Missed your easy money winner in last nights video I watched it around 2AM, could tell by your demeanor that the game was a winner.

DAMN Anthony, there was a horse named Fabulous Moolah in that race!!!!!!

<table border="0" width="450"><tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="5">[SIZE=-1]9th race - Turfway Park - February 07, 2008[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb" valign="top"> <th>[SIZE=-1]Pgm[/SIZE]</th> <th>[SIZE=-1]Horse[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Win[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Place[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Show[/SIZE]</th> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 8 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Fabulous Moolah[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 7.40[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 4.20[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 3.60[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 9 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Tropical Update[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 6.60[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 5.00[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 7 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Regensburg[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 5.40[/SIZE]</td></tr></tbody></table>

Should have just trusted you on Clemson. :doh1

I like when you give only one strong play at a time instead of a group. Or else I start thinking if I only bet one of them, that one may be a loser, and if I tail all you may have a bad night. I'm very anal. Prioritize your picks in accordance to strength please good sir. :smokesmal

Where does this guy get the money to bet this big?
The guy is probably a retired model. That hairline is no rug, this guy got laid all the time growing up you can tell. Hopefully he tells us about his craziest sexual encounter in one of his videos.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY RICHAS WHEN YOU HANDICAPP HORSES DO YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

(WHOS THE CLOWN NOW) THE ANSWER IS IN THE MIRROR GOOD BUDDY

The guy is probably a retired model. That hairline is no rug, this guy got laid all the time growing up you can tell. Hopefully he tells us about his craziest sexual encounter in one of his videos.

that is a great idea crazyl!!

dirty

EOG Master

I want to see the Balcony JJ throws Bazooka gum off of to the Waiting Fans/Kids in the street man

MCP

who's the clown now didnt run a lick.. and on a sidenote... TVG is far better than HRTV

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xDdFbJ6O-TQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xDdFbJ6O-TQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Journeyman

EOG Master

What exactly is that you smoke Tony? maybe dont answer lol

these videos crack me up ....wait is that crack?

Hopefully, they play these videos in AA and GA meetings.

They would scare anybody straight.

Gambler

EOG Addicted

I was watching your good video and my 75 yr old neighbor Aghnes and her freind stopped by to pick up her strawberrries, she saw your video and got so excited, she loved your voice, she whispered to her freind I want his cock! I know thats what she said!

Richkas

EOG Veteran

1-1 so far. I'm going to bet this race and call it a night and relax and catch the 2nd half of the UCLA game.

Delta Downs 10th race

#10 Mister Millu

Post time in 7 minutes. You better hurry.

Gorilla

EOG Member

Go back and watch JJ's video...he says F*ck, F*kcin, or MutherFcuker 175 times! If you try to count them your head will spin.