Akron-5 -115 (2')
AppSt+2' (3)
Brown U/133' (2)
StJoes O/140' (5)
EMU+8' (3) also hit the ml+330

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Re: micelli saturday action....

Be careful what you wish for! Since January 1st, his record on his site is 66-85-5 (-51 units).

ouch

EOG Dedicated

You will get no argument from me. When he is focused on it, he is as good as it gets.

Does that include the 7 units I won last night?? LMAO, no doubt ouch, I def lost at least 5k this month in college hoops. Thank god I was bailed out by nfl and college football....
The tide will change my friend, it always does....
No doubt in my mind I will positive by march. Please update my YTD if u have more free time. Tks

Feel free to fade my VCU+4 play this evening. BOL

BigDaddy

EOG Master

micelli glad to see you posting again here and looking forward to your contest at your site lets hope we get enough people in it so we have it for a few months:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

look people we all have losing streaks and anyone that says they dont are full of shit.

its how you conduct yourself during those streaks

losers chase
winners go about it as business as usual

msftkid

EOG Addicted

I have been in the gambling business a long time and Micelli is good as I have ever seen in college basketball. He works for a living and handicaps as a hobby and he is top notch. NO ONE IS IMMUNE FROM A BAD STREAK REPEAT NO ONE. Micelli would always be welcome to bet my money!! Yes he made me a lot of money last year . Thanks MIc how about those steaks???

desthi...i havent kept a record all year, and yes, that includes when i was on the positive side of things....This guy felt the need to update my record for me and point out i had a terrible January....Ouch must have been a disgruntled follower of mine. Bet with ur head Ouch, not over it

BiGDaddy, i look forward to the contest...

munson, GL Bro....

Msfit, the LOBEL NY Steaks were the best ive ever had.....

:+clueless maybe i"ll beef up my record a bit...

heres a little 3-t parlay for you guys!!

marquette-1800
souther illinois-1400
tennessee st-1000

:LMAO

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Some random thoughts:

1. Micelli is a very good CBB capper. I have watched this site for two years, and have done well by him. His 10 unit selection is an automatic dime play.

2. Everybody goes into a slump at some time. No argument from me.

3. If I follow any capper on this site, and he loses, it's not his fault, it is my fault.

4. Here is the point. If you have a great heart surgeon, and you know he is involved in a messy divorce, he just lost a great deal of money in the stock market, and he is so distraught he has not slept all night, how do you feel about him performing surgery on you at 7 AM today? Is he fully focused on the job at hand?

Same with Micelli. In the threads on his site, he tells you that he is working incredibly long hours on his regular job, he is commuting to a place a number of hours away, he is trying to run the business side of the site he owns while doing a lot of posting, he spent a number of days sick as a dog in a hotel room, etc.

The question is, how much time does he have for handicapping, and how effective is he in his present mental state? I would think he is not at his normal optimum level.

Is it important to know any of this? Well, if you blindly call for his picks and do not know any of this, it just might be.

About a week from know, I will jump back on the Micelli bandwagon. At a minimum, he will make up half the damage from January, and that will be a nice payday.

In the meantime, if a capper you follow tells you he barely has time to do it, no matter how good he is, it might be a good time to back off.

Let the bashing begin.

sorry, always tight on time during the week

UCONN ml+125 (3)
Richmond ML+140 (2)
Auburn+2 (2)
Colorado+9 (2)
Duq-1 -105 (2)

oh, and since ouch felt like taking a shit on me.....

im 14-6 +28.20 in feb

and ur always replying in my thread trying to seem like the all high and mighty...just go fuck urself dsethi.

dont recall me whining about anything.....
im 2o minutes from DC Bro ( i believe thats where ur from), if youd like to call me a bitch, please do so to my face and not hide behind ur computer.....
you can ride ur camel to the bar if u wish.

3-0 +885 early...

got unc at -4, bol gentlemen

tc1134

EOG Veteran

and ur always replying in my thread trying to seem like the all high and mighty...just go fuck urself dsethi.

Mic,

He does that all the time. He's an a$$hole. Just ignore him.

I don't think the boys are going to ride his jock anymore.

No more kudos D.

Just leave.:+thumbs-1

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Mic,

He does that all the time. He's an a$$hole. Just ignore him.

I don't think the boys are going to ride his jock anymore.

No more kudos D.

Just leave.:+thumbs-1

tc1134

EOG Veteran

If you didn't want the attention, you wouldn't shoot your mouth off in other peoples threads- which you clearly do all the time.

You are not a nice guy sir. You are exactly what I said you are. And you're right. I don't like you.

And guess what. I'm not alone.:whatever:

ouch

EOG Dedicated

A few more random thoughts:

1. I am still not sure what Micelli is so hot and bothered about. If you read post #14 in this thread, I did nothing but compliment his ability as a college bb handicapper. Was trying to make a point about when to follow cappers based on what they tell you in their threads.

2. Last time I checked, the object of sports betting is to make money.

3. In my post, I said I would wait a week, and then jump back on the Micelli bandwagon. I did that last night. The results: Went 4-1 for +800 (I missed the NC pick, so I actually lucked out.) I will be on his three plays tonight, and probably most of them for the next three weeks. I fully expect to make money tagging along. Thanks Mic!

4. Meanwhile, Dsethi understood exactly what I was trying to say. You would expect no less from a guy who is up nearly 100 units for the basketball season. I have tagged along with him as well to the tune of +62 units, and that looks like a pretty wise decision as well. Thanks Dsethi!