Twinkies will be the surprise team in 2008

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Twinkies will be the surprise team in 2008

I THINK GOMEZ WILL BE A STAR IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS............AND MAYBE ONE OF THE PITCHERS THEY GOT IN THE TRADE MAY ALSO BLOSSOM................

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

twinz probably will win close to 60-70 games!!

they lost Santana now thats a big blow for them!

and Mini cant score and Sanata keeps most of his games in low scoring

but who can replace a low pitcher like no1 mini will be able to lose more

games because of him! so if the over under total comes at around 70.5

i am taking the under huge!!

Please bump it at the end of the year. I just don't get it at this time.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Raiders - I hope you are right! There is the possibility that the "circle changeup" Santana throws is hard on an arm. Apparently, a little risky to try??? Santana arm has gotten tired the last couple of years.

It must not move the same for right handed pitchers because the Twins haven't really taught it to their righties?

But, I guess, it is now or never for Liriana. Has anybody read how he is doing with his rehab? Won't be that long until spring training.

Journeyman

EOG Master

i doubt it too.

75 wins tops...the division is no picnic either.

Raiders covered his ass by throwing in "IF" The F Bomb pitches like he did two years ago.

:+clueless

73-89

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Raiders - I hope you are right! There is the possibility that the "circle changeup" Santana throws is hard on an arm. Apparently, a little risky to try??? Santana arm has gotten tired the last couple of years.

It must not move the same for right handed pitchers because the Twins haven't really taught it to their righties?

But, I guess, it is now or never for Liriana. Has anybody read how he is doing with his rehab? Won't be that long until spring training.

liriano is throwing pain free right now about 2-3 times a week, he plans to be ready to go for spring training and in the opening week roster.. i can see him pitching open day easily for the twinkies...

MCP

bump this.. KC will finish ahead of Minnesota

This is the toughest division in baseball but the Twins will still come out on top.