Mo Fo and his cult aka "Purple Kool Aid Gang"

Re: Mo Fo and his cult aka "Purple Kool Aid Gang"

Exactly, shrink calls you since u work for him. Shrink calls mo, possible for the same reason?

I think if you'll look back in the forum archives you'll see that Shrink and mofome had phone conversations long before any of this came about... Back when everyone was voting whether mofome should stay or go, etc... Ironically, it was Shrink always requesting that the other mods unban mofome.

I can recall at least one instance where Shrink even pulled the "Well, you know what? It's my site, and I don't want him banned."

roach23

Banned

as always these threads with potential fizzle. gay.

everyone has dirt on everyone, yet nothing ever comes out.

lets post some e-mail exhanges here...maybe some saved AIM chats...air this shit out.

OH OK

He's posted here since he got hired there.

You mean to tell me, if he came over here, logged in and posted in this thread that SBR would fire him???

OK

Man, i dunno. If someone asks you not to do something then u don't do it. :hung.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck here's something you could learn about. If u had one other than your right hand. I'd be very proud

friend /frɛnd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[frend] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation ?noun <TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top>a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>2.</TD><TD vAlign=top>a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>3.</TD><TD vAlign=top>a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>4.</TD><TD vAlign=top>a member of the same nation, party, etc. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>5.</TD><TD vAlign=top>(initial capital letter ) a member of the Religious Society of Friends; a Quaker. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>?verb (used with object) <TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>6.</TD><TD vAlign=top>Rare. to befriend. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>?Idiom<TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>7.</TD><TD vAlign=top>make friends with, to enter into friendly relations with; become a friend to.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i wouldnt call "online" friends as a nation, and thats all u have...when was the last time u entered public to hangout? other then dio... do tell:rolleyes:

dirty

EOG Master

as always these threads with potential fizzle. gay.

everyone has dirt on everyone, yet nothing ever comes out.

lets post some e-mail exhanges here...maybe some saved AIM chats...air this shit out.

None of that means anything...Once you copy and paste it or whatever you can change the wordings and the Messengers/emails it is from

Man, i dunno. If someone asks you not to do something then u don't do it. :hung.

UMM NO, I do whatever I want to and/or what I think is best. I'm 34 years old and not scared of my boss, my wife, or the government

Sometimes I do shit just because someone tells me not to. It's fun

Here's a good one!!!!!!!

Sent: Sun 2/3/2008 4:50 PM
To: xxxxx@yahoo.com<table class="messageheader" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td class="label" nowrap="nowrap">Date:</td><td> Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:50:14 EST</td></tr> <tr><td class="label" nowrap="nowrap">Subject:</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td class="label" nowrap="nowrap">To:</td><td>Dear Ego

Ok, I got the contract made out and will comply with all your employment requests.

I'm willing to pay you 3 Million per year for the next 3 years, with an option for a 4th year, if you want to come on board at EOG.

And yes, I will also provide you with a Luxury Suite in Vegas, a company car, 2 cell phones and 3 hookers.

And yes, I will fire that no good Bucsfan too

Love Always,

Ken :LMAO
</td></tr></tbody></table>

UMM NO, I do whatever I want to and/or what I think is best. I'm 34 years old and not scared of my boss, my wife, or the government

Sometimes I do shit just because someone tells me not to. It's fun

Well, not everyone can be a superhero like ego. Some people abide by rules in life.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Here's a good one!!!!!!!

To: xxxxx@yahoo.com<TABLE class=messageheader cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label noWrap>Date:</TD><TD>Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:50:14 EST</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label noWrap>Subject:</TD><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label noWrap>To:</TD><TD>Dear Ego

Ok, I got the contract made out and will comply with all your employment requests.

I'm willing to pay you 3 Million per year for the next 3 years, with an option for a 4th year, if you want to come on board at EOG.

And yes, I will also provide you with a Luxury Suite in Vegas, a company car, 2 cell phones and 3 hookers.

Love Always,

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

maybe u should post this for a 3rd time, we didnt get the point the first 2 tries :rolleyes:

roach23

Banned

Here's a good one!!!!!!!

To: xxxxx@yahoo.com<table class="messageheader" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td class="label" nowrap="nowrap">Date:</td><td> Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:50:14 EST</td></tr> <tr><td class="label" nowrap="nowrap">Subject:</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td class="label" nowrap="nowrap">To:</td><td>Dear Ego

Love Always,

</td></tr></tbody></table>

well it is painfully obvious you'd like a job here....though you'd take one for a hundo a month probably.

Ok Roach, you seem to want to dog me whenever you get a chance.

You tell me buddy, how is it PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that I'd like a job here???

Everyone DOES have their price, but mine is alot more than the 100 a month you mentioned

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Ok Roach, you seem to want to dog me whenever you get a chance.

You tell me buddy, how is it PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that I'd like a job here???

Everyone DOES have their price, but mine is alot more than the 100 a month you mentioned

Ego its obvious but its ok:cheers you bring good things to Eog and you dont seem to be the type to get into fights and its nice to have you posting

i will vote for you if you make poster of the month ballot

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I dont know if thats the case or not but if I was Mo I would be VERY pissed off that he posted how much money he was making over at sbr. I doubt that was supposed to get out... And whether they like Mo or not he was one of the most active poster at this site for years... Its not cool to stab people in the back like that
I agree with you 100 percent. If this is true and was done intentionally it was a scumbag thing to do.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

I agree with you 100 percent. If this is true and was done intentionally it was a scumbag thing to do.

Sure it was done on purpose. What better way to get the mods over there pissed off than telling everyone what Mo is making? Very clever of the Shrink. He'll apologize tomorrow and say it won't happen again.

Ego its obvious but its ok:cheers you bring good things to Eog and you dont seem to be the type to get into fights and its nice to have you posting

i will vote for you if you make poster of the month ballot

You bring good things to EOG as well BD.

Sorry that everyone thinks that I wanna work here, I guess it's my fault that people feel that way.

Maybe I should keep a lower profile and/or start being more of a jerk towards folks.

I have my own reasons for being here, most of all because I like interacting with a lot of great posters who were regular posters at the RX when I started on the forums

Yeah, there's things I do to try to help the forum, and if negative people wanna take shots at me for it, so be it. I am part of this forum, want it to be a clear #1 someday soon, and will do what I can to help out.

I haven't asked Ken or anyone else for anything

dirty

EOG Master

This thread has died and seen its better days.... time for the Dump

DAMN was wondering how hard it would be for me to post the same email that Cee posted, but I changed the email addy to mine instead

</td></tr> <tr><td class="label" nowrap="nowrap">To:</td><td>ego42420@yahoo.com

i can't believe you'd hang up the phone on me?

I could get a screen shot of the email if u don't believe.

</td></tr> </tbody></table> <form name="frmAddAddrs" action="http://address.mail.yahoo.com/yab/us?v=YM&.rand=91737&A=m&simp=1" method="post"> <input name="fn" value="" type="hidden"> <input name="ln" value="" type="hidden"> <input name="e" value="bew47710@aol.com" type="hidden"> <input name=".done" value="http://us.f327.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=7639_154577_1979_1464_871_0_3508_1944_2575900250&order=down&inc=&sort=date&view=a&head=b&box=Inbox&YY=26083" type="hidden"> </form> <!-- type = text --> <script type="text/javascript" defer="defer"> YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true; YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["adult"]; YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false; YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.lang = "us"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = { "lw_1202276061_0": { "text": "Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.", "extended": 0, "startchar": 861, "endchar": 916, "start": 861, "end": 916, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "context": "", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "linkTitle": "http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548" } } }; YAHOO.Shortcuts.overlaySpaceId = "97546169"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.hostSpaceId = "97546168"; </script>
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9765/kenjs1.png

dirty

EOG Master

Cee... Please quit Posting emails that have posters emails in them on the forum....You say where we edited Mo's email out earlier...

Cee... Please quit Posting emails that have posters emails in them on the forum....You say where we edited Mo's email out earlier...

I post proof and deeds covers it up. I expected nothing less of eog

dirty

EOG Master

I just asked you to keep posters emails out of it.... Nothing else

I just asked you to keep posters emails out of it.... Nothing else

I would expect that stuff from Shrink. But deeds i thought was different and I respected deedsie since he speaks his mind and doesn't kiss @$$

dirty

EOG Master

That has been our Policy from Day one Cee.... Post it without the POster emails in it... not hard to do

That has been our Policy from Day one Cee.... Post it without the POster emails in it... not hard to do

It's saved as a pic since it's a screen shot. I do not know how to edit those.

dirty

EOG Master

It's saved as a pic since it's a screen shot. I do not know how to edit those.

I don't either...but many do as they have been posted here and at many places.... they block them out etc... I am not that good at doing that stuff

Apple

Banned

As a longtime SBR poster I feel the place has declined quite considerably lately. A lot of the old school posters there are unhappy with the way the site is now since mofome and his gangs arrival.

Guess mofome shouldn't be blamed but it looks like SBR has a whole new personailty now. I'm sure some people enjoy it more now with all the new types of threads that are posted there. Well a few of my favorite SBR posters stopped posting as much or all together over there and thats not cool.

Mofome means well though..

sl55

EOG Veteran

Well if thats the koolaid gang,this must be the gerber gang.Never saw so much flipping and flopping in one thread.The leader lies and the loyal followers swear to it.Hope this thread makes all the Mo bashers feel good about themselves.

Mayn,reread this thread and tell me my comments were false now.

sl55,

That's precisely why this thread was moved to the dump...

There will not be a mofome dictatorship here.

He will not dominate this forum as he has his last few...

It's YOUR forum guys!

As you and others stated, several of their better posters have left SBR because they don't like it over there lately..

And some of SBR'S loss is EOG's gain...

Do you think General or Dirty would behave in this Fashion? :+clueless

They know better than to send in people like CEE...:LMAO

As a longtime SBR poster I feel the place has declined quite considerably lately. A lot of the old school posters there are unhappy with the way the site is now since mofome and his gangs arrival.

Guess mofome shouldn't be blamed but it looks like SBR has a whole new personailty now. I'm sure some people enjoy it more now with all the new types of threads that are posted there. Well a few of my favorite SBR posters stopped posting as much or all together over there and thats not cool.

Mofome means well though..

I agree!

Lets move on...

Well if thats the koolaid gang,this must be the gerber gang.Never saw so much flipping and flopping in one thread.The leader lies and the loyal followers swear to it.Hope this thread makes all the Mo bashers feel good about themselves.

Mayn,reread this thread and tell me my comments were false now.

Well they are false...

1. I never wanted nor am I qualified to moderate a website..so that is wrong..

2. The Shrink and I have VERY different opinions on a lot of things...including many things on EOG. We talk daily and usually have different ideas, but we enjoy bouncing ideas off of one another...some work some don't....

The thing is I don't come on to call Ken out very often, but I will defend him if I think he is right...I am a loyal person and EOG is my home.

GOOD DAY!!

Journey, Mo single handidly kept EOG alive for two years before you were able to take over and start running shit.
Not even close to the truth. No one poster is bigger than the forum as a whole.

The reacharound to MadCapper took the cake.
No doubt...

Hopefully Madcapper stays at SBR, it will benefit EOG and hurt SBR in the short AND long run

Quite a few posters left EOG because of Madcapper's stiff jobs, then turning around and flaunting his betting on the forum at the same time.
TRUTH!

Does anyone know why may'n gets paid 3k a month and other mods are only 2k?
Absolute bullshit Cee.

But is it normal for a site owner so call "just a poster"
Yes, quite normal.

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted

mofo is the man. If you want a good hard working young man, he the man to go too. Also SBR Forum traffic will be out doing eog this year. Shrink better get better female actors on youtube. beside youtube there like 7 big video sites