Am I The Only Guy Who Does Not Lie About Getting Laid?

Almost every guy at SBR and EOG says how many ladies they bang and I think they are full of shit. I admit it has been 12 years since I made love to a woman and not happy about it but at least I tell the truth. This does not count hookers but ability to get laid on your own.

Are most of you guys going to come clean tonight and at least you are somewhat like me as far as stats go with women.

Re: Am I The Only Guy That Does Not Lie About Getting Laid?

I haven't been in a relationship for 2 years.

michael777

EOG Dedicated

been a long time for me,i would rather gamble than get laid :doh1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

not me - i tell the truth all the time

i get laid every night

i inflate her - do my thing - deflate her and go to bed. been doing this every night for a good 10+ years

Almost every guy at SBR and EOG says how many ladies they bang and I think they are full of shit. I admit it has been 12 years since I made love to a woman and not happy about it but at least I tell the truth. This does not count hookers but ability to get laid on your own.

Are most of you guys going to come clean tonight and at least you are somewhat like me as far as stats go with women.

That is a broad statement . LoL. :LMAO

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Gold, you can count the ones you paid for too - penetration is penetration

Most hookers I paid for did not allow me to put it in there, they most of the time gave me a hand job or I went to spots in the City where you put your pecker through a qtr type hole and some hot chick blows you on the other side of the wall. I mean it is at times kind of embarrassing because on busy days there can be like 10 guys in a line behind you or if they have more girls guys side by side like a bathroom at a track or something. It is hard to concentrate because guys coming at different times, ect. Plus always looking around to make sure I do not know someone in fear of embarassment. Almost every guy is bald, over weight, or a couple of strands of hair , wierd looking, ect.

i must admit...i've been married a long time...but that doesn't mean i'm getting laid!!:LMAO

i have seen some funny threads lately....most of the guys talking about getting laid were posting during the same time they supposed to be getting :+oneofaki .....:LMAO

Most hookers I paid for did not allow me to put it in there, they most of the time gave me a hand job or I went to spots in the City where you put your pecker through a qtr type hole and some hot chick blows you on the other side of the wall. I
Glory hole? Awesome.

Did you ever find it hard to become erect? Sometimes I get stage fright in public urinals with long lines, namely some sports stadiums and I just stand there holding my pecker pretending to go and then flushing the toilet after 30 seconds.

Glory hole? Awesome.

Did you ever find it hard to become erect? Sometimes I get stage fright in public urinals with long lines, namely some sports stadiums and I just stand there holding my pecker pretending to go and then flushing the toilet after 30 seconds.

lol

I am hard most of time, I use these pills some guy gave me. The bathroom thing is common, close your eyes and relax as that might work.

Most here I think would rather gamble than sex it up.

JJ you just need to get yourself out there and stop watching lines all day.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

JJ you just need to get yourself out there and stop watching lines all day.

not like watching lines is helping him pick winners, he needs to reprioritize...

The Devil

EOG Master

GET A MIRROR........THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS.......

Odds Freddie goes to the place I mentioned above and stands in those lines to get blown -789.

I'm sure there are some ugly fat women that will screw you for free, unless they don't like the top ramen.......lol

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Gold, how much for the glory holes and have you ever felt stuble?

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

well i am almost 23 years old and i am a virgin! i am just

not lucky with them, and i am really really shy about girls so thats why

i am not lucky with girls and i dont get involved with them because

i am really shy, even though i am a decent looking guy IMO i am to shy!

no stuble

$25 for the session

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I fucked the day bartender from Fat Tuesdays last night.....well not last night, the pills that Im taking are REALLY messing my shit up last night.......When I woke up I banged her, well, not really that well, nutted to quick.......JJ, atleast I'm honest........That would put me in around the 150 range...

Hitdogg

well i am almost 23 years old and i am a virgin! i am just

not lucky with them, and i am really really shy about girls so thats why

i am not lucky with girls and i dont get involved with them because

i am really shy, even though i am a decent looking guy IMO i am to shy!

Thanks Moldy your time will come and you will get seduced.

Hanging out at a gambling forum will get you laid.

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Hay JJ, can you make a video about this? I might be able to help. A little words of wisdom.

well i am almost 23 years old and i am a virgin!
I was shy too growing up but luckily had a girl that took initiative and stuck her tongue down my throat. We didn't fuck for the longest time since she was experienced and I was too shy to admit I was a virgin, I read her diary later and she felt insecure that it was her fault and that she must be doing something wrong. Eventually I had her ride me and I started banging her doggy 3 months later.

Just do it!! It comes naturally!!!

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MOLDOVEANU LISTEN TO ME I AM 47 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE SEEN IT ALL.IF YOUR 23 YEARS OLD AND YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN LAID MAYBE ITS TIME TO LACE UP A PAIR OF MENS FIGURE SKATES AND JOIN ANOTHER TEAM.I HAVE BEEN ANALIZING F-GS FOR A LONG TIME AND OUT OF 50 GUYS THAT HAVE TOLD ME THEY WERE OVER 20 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMEN 100% OF THEM WENT ON TO BECOME MEN FIGURE SKATERS.MOLDOVEANU MAYBE YOUR LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACES FOR YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE INSTEAD OF GOING TO STRIP CLUBS WITH YOUR HETEROSEXUEL MALE FRIENDS MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE SPENDING MORE TIME IN YOUR LOCAL Y.M.C.A 'S STEAM ROOM.AM I GETTING THROUGH TO YOU MOLD WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IN A NICE WAY IS MAYBE WOMEN ARENT FOR YOU IF YOUR STRUGGLING WITH YOUR MANHOOD LIKE I SAID JUST BEND OVER AT THE Y AND I AM PRETTY SURE YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT SEX YOU PREFER.

MOLD I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT THERE ARE A LOT OF 23 YEAR OLDS LIKE YOU STRUGGLING WITH THERE MANHOOD.MOLD IF YOU WANT I WILL TAKE UP A COLLECTION IN THE FORUM TO GET YOU A HOOKER OTHERWISE MAYBE WE SHOULD BUY YOU A PAIR OF MENS FIGURE SKATES

Tuckman

Uh Poster

this thread is beyond depressing, u fruitloops need to get out more :(

Journeyman

EOG Master

It is beyond easy...I d post my photo album of women over the last 3 years , but I would be called liar anway....last year was an awful year for me though...was stuck on this long distance chick who ended up being fiull of shit....I got me a keeper now.

Fu*k this being shy sh*t, if you want something done you have to take control and get it done. Just talk to them, don't make it a big deal.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

.I HAVE BEEN ANALIZING F-GS FOR A LONG TIME

Analizing ***s for a long time? To each his own but don't let the social club crew find out.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It is beyond easy...I d post my photo album of women over the last 3 years , but I would be called liar anway....last year was an awful year for me though...was stuck on this long distance chick who ended up being fiull of shit....I got me a keeper now.

Blah, blah, blah - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Analizing ***s for a long time? To each his own but don't let the social club crew find out.
You mean the bath house?

I am afraid of rejection

Lousiville Kid how the fuk if I am 5-4, 305 do I have a shot?

Do I just go up to a girl and ask her to go to bed?

What do I do here? I tried different methods in the past but alwys got rejected. I would ask them out and they would laugh at me and say I am cute but not go out.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I am afraid of rejection

What do I do here? I tried different methods in the past but alwys got rejected. I would ask them out and they would laugh at me and say I am cute but not go out.

taking them to your 4 X 6 room and watching 800 dollers worth of line services is not exactly a prime way to get the hoodrat in the mood

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

You mean the bath house?

I don't know - Jim's a pretty straight shooter - but he has said on several occasions that women are not allowed at the social club - who knows - those guys in Brokeback Mountain didn't look like figures skaters.

jj, I have an uncle who is short and fat like you.

he just got married, met his wife on an internet dating website, but it was one of those ones that are for fat people only. Make a video about yourself, instead of just posting a pic since you aren't exactly Johnny Depp, let your personality and humor come out and post it on the personals page and I'm sure a decent chubby chick will contact you. Chunky girls have cute faces. Hope this helps pal.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

jj, I have an uncle who is short and fat like you.

he just got married, met his wife on an internet dating website, but it was one of those ones that are for fat people only. Make a video about yourself, instead of just posting a pic since you aren't exactly Johnny Depp, let your personality and humor come out and post it on the personals page and I'm sure a decent chubby chick will contact you. Chunky girls have cute faces. Hope this helps pal.

Gold, commentary like this calls for an all out rage video response - it's just flat out disrepectful to a power poster of your status.

The Devil

EOG Master

I am afraid of rejection

jj, i would think you would have them lined up looking to do you after they watch those hot videos of yourself......maybe in the next video....add your phone number.......it will ring off the wall.....

The Devil

EOG Master

MOLDOVEANU LISTEN TO ME I AM 47 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE SEEN IT ALL.IF YOUR 23 YEARS OLD AND YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN LAID MAYBE ITS TIME TO LACE UP A PAIR OF MENS FIGURE SKATES AND JOIN ANOTHER TEAM.I HAVE BEEN ANALIZING F-GS FOR A LONG TIME AND OUT OF 50 GUYS THAT HAVE TOLD ME THEY WERE OVER 20 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMEN 100% OF THEM WENT ON TO BECOME MEN FIGURE SKATERS.MOLDOVEANU MAYBE YOUR LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACES FOR YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE INSTEAD OF GOING TO STRIP CLUBS WITH YOUR HETEROSEXUEL MALE FRIENDS MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE SPENDING MORE TIME IN YOUR LOCAL Y.M.C.A 'S STEAM ROOM.AM I GETTING THROUGH TO YOU MOLD WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IN A NICE WAY IS MAYBE WOMEN ARENT FOR YOU IF YOUR STRUGGLING WITH YOUR MANHOOD LIKE I SAID JUST BEND OVER AT THE Y AND I AM PRETTY SURE YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT SEX YOU PREFER.

MOLD I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT THERE ARE A LOT OF 23 YEAR OLDS LIKE YOU STRUGGLING WITH THERE MANHOOD.MOLD IF YOU WANT I WILL TAKE UP A COLLECTION IN THE FORUM TO GET YOU A HOOKER OTHERWISE MAYBE WE SHOULD BUY YOU A PAIR OF MENS FIGURE SKATES

THE BEANER KNOWS ALL THE MALE FIGURE SKATERS BY THEIR FIRST AND MIDDLE NAMES................