Re: Bill's NHL system play's

NO free NBA system plays today

Free NHL system:

10-0 system record

Overall record
5-7 --1 unit wagers
4-1-1-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
10-8-1 overall for +6.75 units (not covering juice on previous loss)

All wagers will be on the o/u. These system games will work similar to my MLB systems as they will work in 3 game sets. The system is over after a win or 3 straight losses. As with the MLB, you have the option to cover any juice on a previous loss. I will not reveal what set each team fits into. I will simply posts the plays and the exact number of units to wager. My record will be kept in the same fashion as the NFL.

Phoenix/ Chicago under 5.5 to win 1 unit

NO free NBA system plays today

Free NHL system:

10-0 system record

Overall record
5-8 --1 unit wagers
4-1-1-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
10-8-1 overall for +5.5 units (not covering juice on previous loss)

All wagers will be on the o/u. These system games will work similar to my MLB systems as they will work in 3 game sets. The system is over after a win or 3 straight losses. As with the MLB, you have the option to cover any juice on a previous loss. I will not reveal what set each team fits into. I will simply posts the plays and the exact number of units to wager. My record will be kept in the same fashion as the NFL.

Vancouver / Chicago under 5 to win 2 units

This is the only free selection today.

Free NHL system:

11-0 system record

Overall record
6-8 --1 unit wagers
4-1-2-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
11-8-1 overall for +6.5 units (all juice included)

Phoenix/ Islanders under 5.5 to win 1 unit

This is the only free selection today. Free NFL play will be out later today.

Free NHL system:

14-0 system record

Overall record
9-8--1 --1 unit wagers
4-1-2-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
14-9-3 overall for +9.5 units (all juice included)

Anaheim/ Calgary under 5 to win 1 unit

NHL system:

Overall record
35-26-1-- 1 unit wagers
10-4-2--- 2 units wagers
1-1----- 4 unit wagers
35-15--overall record on all NHL under plays (70%)
46-31-6-- +15.35 units (correct juice included on every loss)

All wagers will be on the o/u. These system games will work similar to my MLB systems as they will work in 3 game sets. The system is over after a win or 3 straight losses. As with the MLB, cover any juice on a previous loss (optional). I will not reveal what set each team fits into. I will simply posts the plays and the exact number of units to wager.

Toronto/ Pittsburgh under 6 to win 1 unit

Free NHL system:

15-0 system record

Overall record
10-10--1 --1 unit wagers
4-1-2-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
15-10-3 overall for +8.45 units (all juice included)

Columbus/ San Jose under 5 to win 1 unit

NHL system:

Overall record
35-27-4-- 1 unit wagers
10-4-2--- 2 units wagers
1-1----- 4 unit wagers
35-16--overall record on all NHL under plays (69%)
46-32-7-- +14.35 units (correct juice included on every loss)

All wagers will be on the o/u. These system games will work similar to my MLB systems as they will work in 3 game sets. The system is over after a win or 3 straight losses. As with the MLB, cover any juice on a previous loss (optional). I will not reveal what set each team fits into. I will simply posts the plays and the exact number of units to wager.

Nashville/ Anaheim under 5 to win 1 unit

Free NHL system:

15-0 system record

Overall record
10-11--2 --1 unit wagers
4-1-2-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
15-11-4 overall for +7.4 units (all juice included)

Colorado/ Detroit under 5.5 to win 1 unit

Islanders/ Vancouver undeer 5 to win 1 unit

Free NHL system:

16-0 system record

Overall record
11-11--3 --1 unit wagers
4-1-2-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
16-11-5 overall for +8.4 units (all juice included)

Toronto/ Anaheim under 5.5 to win 2 units

Free NHL system:

16-0 system record

Overall record
11-11--3 --1 unit wagers
4-1-2-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
16-11-5 overall for +8.4 units (all juice included)

Florida/ Atlanta under 5.5 to win 1 unit

Montreal/ Boston under 5.5 to win 1 unit

Free NHL system:

Overall record
13-13--5 --1 unit wagers
5-1-2-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
19-14-6 overall for +10 units (all juice included)

Islanders/ New Jersey under 5 to win 1 unit

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
14-13--5 --1 unit wagers
5-1-2-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
20-14-6 overall for +11 units (all juice included)

All wagers will be on the o/u. These system games will work similar to my MLB systems as they will work in 3 game sets. The system is over after a win or 3 straight losses. As with the MLB, you have the option to cover any juice on a previous loss. I will not reveal what set each team fits into. I will simply posts the plays and the exact number of units to wager. My record will be kept in the same fashion as the NFL
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
Toronto/ Boston under 5.5 to win 1 unit

Won 7 out of last 10 NHL plays. Unders now at 42-19 YTD !!!! Thats just short of 70% on over 60 plays. Lets keep the winning week going and make up for last week.

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
15-13--5 --1 unit wagers
5-1-2-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
21-14-6 overall for +12 units (all juice included)

Philadelphia/ Islanders under 5.5 to win 1 unit

Free NHL system:

Overall record
15-14--5 --1 unit wagers
5-1-2-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
21-15-6 overall for +10.85 units (all juice included)

Nashville/ Colorado under 5.5 to win 1 unit

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
16-15--6 --1 unit wagers
5-1-2-- 2 unit wagers
1-0----4 unit wagers
22-16-8 overall for +10.85 units (all juice included)

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
Pittsburgh/ New Jersey under 5 to win 2 units

Nashville/ Boston under 5.5 to win 1 unit

Buffalo/ Tampa Bay under 6.5 to win 1 unit

we do have an over play today!

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
22-18--6 --1 unit wagers
5-3-2-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
29-21-8 overall for +12.8 units (all juice included)

Los Angles/ Rangers under 5.5 to win 1 unit

Buffalo/ Boston under 5.5 to win 1 unit

Anaheim/ Islanders under 5 to win 1 unit

Tampa Bay/ St. Louis OVER 5.5 to win 1 unit

Tough loss in the Boston game as the Bruins score a meaningless goal with 1 second left in a 4-1 game. We will get a lucky 1 back soon enough.

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
24-20--6 --1 unit wagers
5-3-2-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
31-23-8 overall for +12.4 units (all juice included)

Colorado/ San Jose under 5.5 to win 2 units

Nice, easy 2 unit winner last night.

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
24-20--6 --1 unit wagers
6-3-2-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
32-23-8 overall for +14.4 units (all juice included)

All wagers will be on the o/u. These system games will work similar to my MLB systems as they will work in 3 game sets. The system is over after a win or 3 straight losses. As with the MLB, you have the option to cover any juice on a previous loss. I will not reveal what set each team fits into. I will simply posts the plays and the exact number of units to wager.

Anaheim/ Rangers under 5 to win 2 units

Islanders/ Pittsburgh under 5.5 to win 1 unit

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
24-21--6 --1 unit wagers
6-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
32-24-9 overall for +13 units (all juice included)

All wagers will be on the o/u. These system games will work similar to my MLB systems as they will work in 3 game sets. The system is over after a win or 3 straight losses. As with the MLB, you have the option to cover any juice on a previous loss. I will not reveal what set each team fits into. I will simply posts the plays and the exact number of units to wager.

Boston/ Buffalo under 5.5 to win 2 units

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
24-21--6 --1 unit wagers
7-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
33-24-9 overall for +15 units (all juice included)

St. Louis/ Dallas over 5 to win 1 unit

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
25-21--6 --1 unit wagers
7-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
34-24-9 overall for +16 units (all juice included)

Anaheim/ Detroit under 5 to win 1 unit

Minnesota/ St. Louis over 5 to win 1 unit

Anaheim/ Detroit under 5 to win 1 unit

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
25-22--8 --1 unit wagers
7-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
34-25-9 overall for +14.8 units (all juice included)

Los Angeles/ St. Louis over 5.5 to win 2 units

Carolina/ Boston under 5.5 to win 2 units

Philadelphia/ Islanders under 5.5 to win 1 unit

Great day yesterday with two 2 unit wins for +2.85 units total. 2 and 4 unit paid plays are 17-7 YTD for 19.9 units.

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
25-23--8 --1 unit wagers
9-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
36-26-10 overall for +17.65 units (all juice included)

Toronto/ Buffalo under 6 to win 1 unit

Free NHL system:

Overall record
27-23--8 --1 unit wagers
9-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
38-26-10 overall for +19.65 units (all juice included)

All wagers will be on the o/u. These system games will work similar to my MLB systems as they will work in 3 game sets. The system is over after a win or 3 straight losses. As with the MLB, you have the option to cover any juice on a previous loss. I will not reveal what set each team fits into. I will simply posts the plays and the exact number of units to wager

Minnesota/ Vancouver over 5 to win 1 unit

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
28-23--8 --1 unit wagers
9-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
39-26-10 overall for +20.65 units (all juice included)

All wagers will be on the o/u. These system games will work similar to my MLB systems as they will work in 3 game sets. The system is over after a win or 3 straight losses. As with the MLB, you have the option to cover any juice on a previous loss. I will not reveal what set each team fits into. I will simply posts the plays and the exact number of units to wager. All games and daily/ monthly results are available on excel files I can send to those interested.

Toronto/ Ottawa under 6 to win 1 unit

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
29-23--9 --1 unit wagers
9-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
40-26-11 overall for +21.65 units (all juice included)

Toronto/ Washington under 6 to win 1 unit

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
30-23--9 --1 unit wagers
9-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
41-26-11 overall for +22.65 units (all juice included)

All wagers will be on the o/u. These system games will work similar to my MLB systems as they will work in 3 game sets. The system is over after a win or 3 straight losses. As with the MLB, you have the option to cover any juice on a previous loss. I will not reveal what set each team fits into. I will simply posts the plays and the exact number of units to wager. All games and daily/ monthly results are available on excel files I can send to those interested.

Toronto/ Boston under 5.5 to win 1 unit

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
30-24--9 --1 unit wagers
9-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
41-27-11 overall for +21.5 units (all juice included)

All wagers will be on the o/u. These system games will work similar to my MLB systems as they will work in 3 game sets. The system is over after a win or 3 straight losses. As with the MLB, you have the option to cover any juice on a previous loss. I will not reveal what set each team fits into. I will simply posts the plays and the exact number of units to wager. .

Colorado/ Atlanta under 5.5 to win 1 unit

No NBA plays

Free NHL system:

Overall record
30-25--9 --1 unit wagers
9-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
41-28-11 overall for +20.4 units (all juice included)

Colorado/ Calgary under 5.5 to win 1 unit

Free NHL system:

Overall record
31-25--9 --1 unit wagers
9-3-3-- 2 unit wagers
2-0----4 unit wagers
42-28-11 overall for +21.3 units (all juice included)

Pittsburgh/ Philadelphia over 6 to win 1 unit