DOES ANYBODY ELSE WATCH 'FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS'????

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
The show two weeks ago was incredible. The Coach reminds me of my own high school coach, he is unreal and the girls are all smoking hot. I love this show.

Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE WATCH 'FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS'????

The show two weeks ago was incredible. The Coach reminds me of my own high school coach, he is unreal and the girls are all smoking hot. I love this show.

love it as well

Coach Taylor is awesome

that show you are talking about the one where Caoch sticks up for Riggins?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

love it as well

Coach Taylor is awesome

that show you are talking about the one where Caoch sticks up for Riggins?
Yes. That's the one, where Coach tells the other coach to never, ever touch one of his players.

Yes. That's the one, where Coach tells the other coach to never, ever touch one of his players.

the coach came off the sidelines last week and laid a sick hit on Riggins when he was in the clear

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

the coach came off the sidelines last week and laid a sick hit on Riggins when he was in the clear
Yeah, I saw that and after watching that bud lite commercial where the ref hits the qb for a bud lite, I thought it was pretty lame. And then having the other coach's wife get cancer, well, I thought that was a bit much too.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i have wanted to read that book for years now...

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

love this show.i can't believe that coach ran out on the field and tackled that player.having to share a locker room is never good with rivals and it didn't take long for mischief to happen.for ya'll here who have never seen it they have past episodes available here....

Friday Night Lights

Yeah, I saw that and after watching that bud lite commercial where the ref hits the qb for a bud lite, I thought it was pretty lame. And then having the other coach's wife get cancer, well, I thought that was a bit much too.

It never really said whether or not Dillon won the game! All it said was
"Coach Interference; Game Over!"
What is the deal on that? Do they call it a TD?? In that case, would the Stanford Band have given Cal a TD even if there had been a tackle on the 1 yard-line or the guy had tripped over something?? Questions such as these run through my brain all the time!! I am in DIRE STRAITS to go back to work as, YES, this show IS included in my repertoire of shows that I spend all week watching since my "Summer" break from school started and I still haven't gotten a job!! I know what show SHOULD be my favorite: "The Biggest Loser"
:LMAOHAHA!!

BTW, ZZ, always good to see ya around!!:cheers

Check this out!! My Weekly schedule:

Daily:
9am-11am: ER on TNT
11am-12pm: Las Vegas on TNT
12pm-2pm: One Tree Hill on SoapNet
2pm-4pm: The OC on SoapNet

****Only ER and Las Vegas are mandatory, as I've seen all the episodes of the other two!!

Weekly:

Monday -
9pm: October Road on ABC

Tuesday -
8pm: One Tree Hill on The CW
9pm: Boston Legal on ABC

Wednesday -
8pm: Private Practice on ABC

Thursday -
8pm: Grey's Anatomy on ABC
9pm: ER on NBC

Friday -
8pm: Friday Night Lights on NBC
9pm: Las Vegas on NBC

Now, THAT'S some sick shit!!! But I just got that new 32 in. LCD HDTV and, let me tell ya, Las Vegas looks AWESOME in HD!!!!! Oh well, I think the jig is up, cause I got an interview with the DA's office in the neighboring county to mine and school is starting back!! Fun while it lasted, AND I'm also getting a DVR so.................
:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

you are a little bitch aren't ya Yungbuck....

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

you are a little bitch aren't ya Yungbuck....

I'm telling ya!! YOU take 4 months off work and see what all kind of shit you start watching!! That Grey's Anatomy is a HELLUVA show!! Shit, I got Seasons 1-3 on DVD for Christmas!! Really that, Las Vegas, FNL, Boston Legal, and October Road are my main favorites!! I came in too late on ER to ever become emotionally vested in it the way I am the others!! One Tree Hill is also a very good show!!

:LMAOI even SOUND like a bitch talking about it!! OMG!!!:LMAO

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Don't you worry Yung, there's alot of us 'bitches' out there. I'm with you on Vegas and lots of the nighttime fare. I was thinking exactly like you when the ref called the game. I thought they should have awarded Dillon the touchdown, ejected the coach and finished the game. That was definitely bullshitt! We are all fine up in the frozen tundra, Thank You. I hope you and yours are fine as well. Good Luck and Remember to go easy on those hardworking bookmakers when you become DA!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

P.S. At least we ain't watching the soaps! LOL.

dirty

EOG Master

I'm telling ya!! YOU take 4 months off work and see what all kind of shit you start watching!! That Grey's Anatomy is a HELLUVA show!! Shit, I got Seasons 1-3 on DVD for Christmas!! Really that, Las Vegas, FNL, Boston Legal, and October Road are my main favorites!! I came in too late on ER to ever become emotionally vested in it the way I am the others!! One Tree Hill is also a very good show!!

:LMAOI even SOUND like a bitch talking about it!! OMG!!!:LMAO

Love Vegas Myself... Never watched Grey's but here it is top notch... comes on when another show I watch does... so cant watch it.... Heard October road is pretty good...

Can't say much as I watch Young and the Restless everyday and watched the OC.....

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Love Vegas Myself... Never watched Grey's but here it is top notch... comes on when another show I watch does... so cant watch it.... Heard October road is pretty good...

Can't say much as I watch Young and the Restless everyday and watched the OC.....
LOL. Ari Gold watches the young and the restless too everyday. I used to watch the soaps on ABC when I was a kid because that was the only thing on then. All My Children then Let's make A deal and other gameshows until GH and One Life To Live. I remember Phillip Brent going off to Vietnam and coming back a year later as a different person, still married to Erica Kane.................LOL.

Don't you worry Yung, there's alot of us 'bitches' out there. I'm with you on Vegas and lots of the nighttime fare. I was thinking exactly like you when the ref called the game. I thought they should have awarded Dillon the touchdown, ejected the coach and finished the game. That was definitely bullshitt! We are all fine up in the frozen tundra, Thank You. I hope you and yours are fine as well. Good Luck and Remember to go easy on those hardworking bookmakers when you become DA!

P.S. At least we ain't watching the soaps! LOL.

Did Dillon NOT win the ballgame??? I guess they had to, cause the half can't end on a defensive penalty!! :houraA-HA!! We figured it out!!

BTW, I plan on BEING one of those hard-working bookmakers when I become DA!! :cheers :LMAO

:bank: