Applewhite Interviews at Texas

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Birmingham news reports Bama OC will interview with Texas today to replace running backs coach. He'd be giving up his play calling duties, so it would be a downgrade, but who knows. I guess if he loves UT that much he might go.

Re: Applewhite Interviews at Texas

He loves UT and UT loves him back.

I can still remember the "APPLEWHITE" chants from the stands when Simms was stinking up the place in the Big 12 Championship game against Colorado.

dirty

EOG Master

Why would he go work for the Coach that Benched him for Chris Sims with Applewhite obviously the Much better QB....

1) Money

2) To go back to a place where is loved

3) Have you seen the fucking girls in Austin? (this should have been #1)

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Birmingham News now reporting Applewhite expected to accept position at UT.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

The question is was Alabama (Saban) happy with the Bama offense
this past season. More stuff will be coming out soon I'm sure.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Thats what I was thinking !!! WTF would Applewhite want to be on Mack Brown's staff when he got screwed BIGTIME by Mack his junior and senior years @ Texas !!! Heck, he was the conference offensive player of the year his sophomore year (along with Erick Crouch of Nebraska ) and then got benched for the biggest *#xx*#@@ of alltime !!!
Reality check time for the Apple man !!! :+clueless

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Definitely don't think Saban was happy with the statistical regression of JP Wilson this past year. He may have pushed Applewhite out, who knows? I'm an auburn fan but i recognize when dick saban wants someone out.