NY Reb's Wednesday 10*

10* Ole Miss -6
Truly regret not posting this last night when it was -4.5, and then I went right to my book today and only just now remembered the game tonight. You know I won my last 10* on Ole Miss and you can see they are finally getting some respect by being favored this much over the Gators, even at home. Anyway, the Rebs were frustrated by letting their 22-point lead against LSU slip away on Saturday (so were their backers) and they will be much more focused tonight. Also, Ole Miss will probably be starting four players who played high school ball in Florida, including one who transferred from the Gator program, and they all take this game personally. Expect a hugh effort from the Rebels tonight, who have the experience and muscle on the boards to dominate this game.

Re: NY Reb's Wednesday 10*

10* Ole Miss -6
Truly regret not posting this last night when it was -4.5, and then I went right to my book today and only just now remembered the game tonight. You know I won my last 10* on Ole Miss and you can see they are finally getting some respect by being favored this much over the Gators, even at home. Anyway, the Rebs were frustrated by letting their 22-point lead against LSU slip away on Saturday (so were their backers) and they will be much more focused tonight. Also, Ole Miss will probably be starting four players who played high school ball in Florida, including one who transferred from the Gator program, and they all take this game personally. Expect a hugh effort from the Rebels tonight, who have the experience and muscle on the boards to dominate this game.
I knew you had a nugget for us on this game.....I hope the line jump matters not my friend......gltu...

Don't be sorry 0-2 for the night. Great Finish by Ole Miss up 9 with a minute left and they most have missed 7 free throws. These teams (Miss St. , Ole Miss) that can shot free throws are awful bets. I'm done with the teams that shot under 70% from the stripe, you will lose more games than win.

Since all Ole Miss can do is win, I'll have to wait and take them in an underdog role. They've blown two easy covers as faves.

Altogether frustrating and discouraging night.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Hang in there Reb, all part of the game, the breaks will start to fall our way, it is just a matter of time:thumbsup

BigIgg

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Reb,
I know this guy that posted a write up about "The Power of Positive Gambling". Read it to remind yourself.

Things will swing back. Ole Miss could have easily covered and so could Minnesota. They just swung the other way, but I think you're picking the right teams.

Let's get it going tomorrow Reb!