Dwayne Wade From Best to Worst?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Just 2 seasons ago people were saying Wade was better than the other 3 allstars he came out with...

Lebron, Melo, and Bosh.

Now I would rank them.

1. Lebron
2. Bosh
3. Melo
4. Wade

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Dwayne Wade From Best to Worst?

No way.... Wade is the shit. I might be a little bias on this as hes my favorite player in the NBA but the only one you could rank ahead of Wade is Lebron. His team is just horrible

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Coming off the inury is tough. It takes while and that team stinks. He has had his moments and is improving...but you are right.....he is not at the level that he was at two years ago.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I would take Lebron, Bosh, and Melo before him now.

I dont think Wade will ever play a full season again!

wade has been injured, mad. and he has no help if you watch miami games. he'll be back. and he's better than melo and bosh.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

wade has been injured, mad. and he has no help if you watch miami games. he'll be back. and he's better than melo and bosh.

Bosh has no help and he dominates games.

Melo is better than Wade.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It's true - Wade is done - he has bad tendinitis is both legs - he can barely dunk - and gets rejected all night in traffic - if he does not get bailed out by the refs he's really exposed - he's still a good player but a shell of the Wade that won it all - and nothing like the other players mentioned

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

As far as talent, Wade is behind only Lebron. But if you count in durability, Wade is the last of the 4. He is always injured.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Wade has a ring because of SHAQ and THE REFS..

Because of Shaq?? Did you not watch the finals that year? Wade single handedly got that ring for the Heat. They were down to the Mavs and Wade just turned it up an extra gear and was a man amongst boys out there... He had the killer instinct and easily was the reason why the Heat got that ring

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Ummmm where the help there?

Calderon is a GREAT pg. Ford is good also but always gets hurt. But lookout for Calderon I love the way he plays the game. Parker played very well last year and is starting to heat up again lately playing very well. The rest of the guys I mentioned are all good role players but are still solid. Kapono can knock down the 3 with the best of them. Moon has came out of no where and has provided a huge spark to the team. The Raptors have WAYYYY more talent than the Heat its not even funny... Seriously

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I always wondered why he gets every damn call when he goes into the lane?

Draws contact with the best of them... "Get knocked down 7 times, get up 8" Thats Chicago Street ball for ya. Wade plays hard, you can tell he grew up playing in the city by the way he plays.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

SO you would take Wade before Melo and Bosh now?

Well its easier to set up your franchise getting a solid big man. So it would be real hard to pass up on Bosh. Ultimately I would probably have to pick Bosh but damn Wade when 100% is awesome. I just love the way he plays. I have been a big fan of his since his high school days. And yes I would take him over Melo no question

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

WHEN is the key word. Will he ever be 100% healthy again??

Grant Hill had the same IF healthy tag. So did Penny.

Bottom line because of their health problems they fell fell fell all the way down.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Wade carried that Heat team, it was his team, Shaq was about 65-70% of what Shaq was.

Wade was great in that finals, refs did help though, Miami should not have won that title, then again Dallas should not have let it get that close.

MC is right on here....Wade is on the decline already, LeBron and Anthony are still rising....injuries have taken their toll on Wade.

i think it is very weak to say "the refs won it for them" or "the refs helped." please. these games, series, are LONG. the better teams wins 99.9% of the time. if there was a bad call, or 2, at the end, they even out over time.

wade gets the same respect as all of the other superstars do.

and wade got a ring cause of wade. not cause of shaq.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

btw, wade's #'s this year...

24 ppg
4 reb
7 aSSISTS

not bad... :mutley

I know ID, they act like Wade is having a horrible year.... Is he playing like he has in the past? Absolutely not but come on hes still a good player and hes not 100%... He will be back