How many here GAMBLE EVERYDAY????

Re: How many here GAMBLE EVERYDAY????

Made it through last year without missing a day and will keep doing it until the day I die and then still might have some action from/on future's. Really why does any of this matter?

dirty

EOG Master

Not every day... but the days I miss I make up for

on average, 5 days per week, some days I just don't want to deal with it. Or watch a movie instead without sweating out a bet....

Me.......the only exception is if I go on tilt and blow a shitload of cash I will take 1-5 days off to clear my head.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

7 days a week from beginning of football until March Madness. I may make 3 or 4 plays a week in baseball.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Good thing nothing to gamble on now. I am on tilt from the Sunday million on stars. Get this, I own 20 percent of my brothers tourney and he has 20 percent of mine. I have slightly under average chips and get it in preflop with queens against nines with 466 left out of over 8 grand. Guy turns a nine and I get dusted. Win that hand and my patient game can go to work as I would have been 1.8 times average stack. Less than two minutes later my brother has double average stack wakes up with aces on the big blind. Folds around and small blind jams queen three of spades for 80k. Average was about 150k. He hits a double runner flush. Bro has to then play different instead of chipping up and ends up losing race and got 199th. About the worst we could fucking do given the situation. Thought maybe the Deangello bad beat would come full circle. At least I won a lot on bases today, but fucking a. Sorry to vent.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

not every day because the ONLY advantage the players have over the house is the house MUST put a line on every game and the players don't have to bet every game every day. there are days i look at the card and hate it and make no plays at all because forcing one is the best way to go broek

also this time of year is my time off. i last made a bet on a game July 11 (Had Eldrick to win the British Open - great bet - huh) and won't make one for the rest of July because i need time away to rest and relax and clear my head so that when August comes and feetball starts i have had time away from the daily grind

i looked at monday's card and like the braves on the rl and la/cincy over but won't bet it because i am taking off from betting till at least august 1 and i am not going to backtrack that