Re: I got West Virginia game and ML and taking them second half.

:LMAO good post 2 hours after kickoff.

dirty

EOG Master

Kodiak...I warned you yesterday and I am serious... you are on your last leg here.... No more Bullshit... post your plays or you are done here

Cannon

Banned

Check my Bowl thread I play the second half in all my games it is posted dumbass with my Bowl Picks that were posted weeks ago.

By the way My sides are 20-8.

Cannon

Banned

Leave him alone we need the fades from the square bear

Kodiak...I warned you yesterday and I am serious... you are on your last leg here.... No more Bullshit... post your plays or you are done here

Get real Dirty the guy posted a thread two hours after game time about how he won and I can't post what I did above? What is your problem? Is there something mentaly wrong with you?? What I posted is not a flame but a legit POST anyone can see that..

Somebody put a leash on Dirty...

cannon you were exposed HUGE this year in CFB/NFL people laugh a the sound of your name here and across the street. You now win for a week and your acting like a jackass. I thought one dose of humble pie would have suited you just fine, I was mistaken. You lost 8 out of 12 weeks in CFB and overall in the NFL yet you act as if your system is good and profitable. Nothing could be further from the truth. As a matter of fact your still below 50% winners on the year and down units. If anyone is looking for a fade I think they already know were to find you..

have a nice day

mariah

EOG Dedicated

kodiak you should take some the medicine you are offering Cannon. You have had a nice bowl run but the fact remains that you lost 1200 units(-$120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units per play while being tracked at the RX a site inwhich you were banned for your dis-honesty. You go 7-2 in your last 9 posted cfb plays but are barely over 50% for your last 106 posted cfb plays here at the eog, 54-50-2 & +53.70(all of which has come during the last 10 days due to an increase in units bet compared to units bet for prior 95 plays):doh1 :doh1

Mariah you have already been exposed / caught lieing so just stop. Your BAD track started after WEEK 6. I was 20 games over and plus aother 39units before you even started this BAD track. Go to bed Psycho...

LMAO...

Cannon

Banned

Not down Square Bear. post some fades today for us.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I have never lied & you know that, you are the one who lives the to lie or lies to live:+clueless It is not I who created many ghosts names to post under at the RX to cause deception, that was YOU! REMEMBER! One of the many reasons you were banned from posting there:+signs15- :+signs15- I have never not even once been dishonest in covering your last 106 cfb plays posted here at the EOG, if I did make a mistake it was always corrected, just hard to follow you because you have been bad here at the EOG & are on post review here as well, hmmmm why ya on post review??? past posting?ghosting? :+signs15- ?

More Lies from Mariah and Cannon two of the biggest frauds on these boards..

lmao....

Cannon

Banned

You left off the biggest fraud of them all the Chuckster.