SUGAR BOWL................

THIS SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME.

SHOULD BE THE BEST GAME OF THE DAY.

I THINK DA DAWGS HAVE MORE TALENT BUT DA BOWS WILL BRING 'A' GAME TONIGHT. I LIKE DAWGS TO WIN THE GAME AND CAN'T TAKE THE TEAM THAT I THINK WILL LOSE. SO I AM TAKING DAWGS SMALL BUT LOVE THE OVER.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY THIS AWESOME GAME GUYS:cocktail

Re: SUGAR BOWL................

You're posting as soon AS SOON as I get off the phone with my bookie!!
DAMNIT!!!!!
Got Hawaii and the under! You don't think UGA will try and run the ball to play keep away?
HEY, btw, shit got hectic since I got your number and I got company coming over now, but I'll give ya a shout this week!!

You're posting as soon AS SOON as I get off the phone with my bookie!!
DAMNIT!!!!!
Got Hawaii and the under! You don't think UGA will try and run the ball to play keep away?
HEY, btw, shit got hectic since I got your number and I got company coming over now, but I'll give ya a shout this week!!

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT NEW YEARS EVE BUDDY.

I HAD WAY TOO MUCH CHAMPAGNE, JACK, AND REMY XO.

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU THIS WEEK. OWEN CALLED ME YESTERDAY AND WE TALKED ABOUT YOU. MAYBE WE CAN GET HIM TO (HELL, THIS IS A NO BRAINER) MEET US FOR LUNCH.

They're just laying muthas out on the field!! Small parlay play on the thing and GLAD of it!!

For sure, Chuck!! When I left work up there, I left on BAAAAAAAAD terms and hated to know that there were several good guys that worked for me that I probably wouldn't see again, and Owen was almost certainly the best of them all!!!
I think I'm coming to Nashville on Thursday if you guys wanna grab lunch or something!

BOY, Georgia is making Hawaii look like they don't belong on this side of the pond, huh!! I ALMOST called in a Large play on Georgia after the pre-game intro's; they just looked like they were fixin to whip somebody's ass!! Have you ever put stock in that? Looking at mannerisms on the sideline pre-game to call in a late bet, I mean?

They're just laying muthas out on the field!! Small parlay play on the thing and GLAD of it!!

For sure, Chuck!! When I left work up there, I left on BAAAAAAAAD terms and hated to know that there were several good guys that worked for me that I probably wouldn't see again, and Owen was almost certainly the best of them all!!!
I think I'm coming to Nashville on Thursday if you guys wanna grab lunch or something!

BOY, Georgia is making Hawaii look like they don't belong on this side of the pond, huh!! I ALMOST called in a Large play on Georgia after the pre-game intro's; they just looked like they were fixin to whip somebody's ass!! Have you ever put stock in that? Looking at mannerisms on the sideline pre-game to call in a late bet, I mean?

JUST CALL ME. AND YES ON THE LAST QUESTION.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Hawaii was outclassed and nervous, losing to the best opponent they have seen all year. UGA was my ONLY victory today.