Hawaii rally thread!

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Hawaii rally thread!

Make that 4 touchdowns! Now I would just like to win my under bet. Hopefully Georgia will have the ball for the last 4 minutes of the game.

I could really use a running play stop here to take another minute off of the clock. That will be a free 25 seconds off of the clock because of the booth review anyway when they set the ball

PO69

EOG Master

TICK, TICK

that stop helped!

It took another minute off of the clock anyway

Journeyman

EOG Master

what do u have?

BTW I did get a chuckle out of Blue choking away 2nd place like he did in the final week.

Should be time for the guys that sit on the pine normally to get in the game for the 4th qtr.

PO69

EOG Master

Journey, of course my picks would have been different had I had the original +1200, but I would not have won it all I dont think, but I would have finished in 2nd

PO.

I am also on Hawaii and Under...

I'll be very happy to splt...

Georgia is the much much much superior team...

The next time you start a rally thread, make sure the team has a chance to rally, lol...

PO69

EOG Master

It is my very first rally thread ever your majesty! I will learn one day from your infinite wisdom

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

If Hawaii scores should they go for two? 8 x 5 =40 plus 3 is 43-41. So really they don't have to go for two this first time.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Remember one time this rat fuk June JOnes was coaching Atlanta and it was a Sunday night game against SD. Just like now SD was better and they were giving Atlanta 14. I had Atlanta and they scored late to bring it to 15 with the extra point pending. Now he kicks it i get a push a save a big bet but this fuk goes for two. For what? To bring it to 13? What the hell was wrong with 14? so he misses it and they lose by 15 and i lose. His bullshit not calling timeout at the end of the half brought back all these memories :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

no doubt Jones is a wacky in game coach , Dan Hawkins is another one.

ATL did that in the SB too when they got drilled by Denver...it was inexplicable then too, the reason I remember I had predicted the exact score until Reeves decided to go for two (which made no sense)

PO69

EOG Master

Brennan looked PISSED on the side lines!! He didnt want to come out

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

no doubt Jones is a wacky in game coach , Dan Hawkins is another one.

ATL did that in the SB too when they got drilled by Denver...it was inexplicable then too, the reason I remember I had predicted the exact score until Reeves decided to go for two (which made no sense)

I remember that Journey and that is why i think some of this stuff is rigged because when Reeves did it, it once again had to do with the spread in the game. There isn't a reason in the world to go for two in that situation but both times the spread was in jeopardy.