TONY AND MOFOME!! WHAT A COMBO!!

Well I met MOFOME for the first time lastnight!!!

I must say we were laughing and joking from the start!! GREAT GUY!! We had a blast!!

As you might imagine....we drank a ton of beer and shots...talked alot of shit...and even almost got into a fight... but not with eachother...:+textinb3

He had a couple of buddies with him and they were also really good guys!!

A good time was had by all!! Scarlett threw us all out at about 2am. and Mo and his boys stayed at the glue's house.... I think!!:doh1

Mofo it was a pleasure and I hope to see you fellas up in your neck of the woods this summer!!!:cheers

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Re: TONY AND MOFOME!! WHAT A COMBO!!

what time did he show?......I gave up on em and went home.

shit i don't know!!! hitdogg didn't show...

but i went to get my truck at ken's this morning and hitdogg was in the living...

hi and scarlett gave me shit the whole time i was there!!:doh1

mofome

Banned

Well I met MOFOME for the first time lastnight!!!

I must say we were laughing and joking from the start!! GREAT GUY!! We had a blast!!

As you might imagine....we drank a ton of beer and shots...talked alot of shit...and even almost got into a fight... but not with eachother...:+textinb3

He had a couple of buddies with him and they were also really good guys!!

A good time was had by all!! Scarlett threw us all out at about 2am. and Mo and his boys stayed at the glue's house.... I think!!:doh1

Mofo it was a pleasure and I hope to see you fellas up in your neck of the woods this summer!!!:cheers

:cheers :cheers :cheers

:houra :houra :houra

mo,

It was a pleasure to finally meet you and your 2 Friends that came along...

It felt like I have known you a long time...

You are lucky I didn't kick your ass....:LMAO

Thanks again for turning the cheek, which I suspect wasn't easy...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

mo,

It was a pleasure to finally meet you and your 2 Friends that came along...

It felt like I have known you a long time...

You are lucky I didn't kick your ass....:LMAO

Thanks again for turning the cheek, which I suspect wasn't easy...

THE SHRINK

I felt like ive known ya forever. things didnt turn out exactly as expected but everything really was awesome. some things you cant plan for, but i believe things were handled as they should have been. i was disappointed we couldnt stay at the house, but i understand your wifes decision and i respect that as well....it was just a lot of strange activity around people ive never really met before, so it wasn't comfortable for a bit. thats not the end of the world though....you're home is amazing, jerry is one of the coolest guys ive ever met, and it was fun getting a chance to talk with you in person and even post from the house. everything was top class.

thank you
:cheers

Matt

EOG Veteran

Sounds like it was a great time guys, hopefully I'll be able to meet up with the crew sometime.