You Will Never Guess Who is Here At Our Party?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: You Will Never Guess Who is Here At Our Party?

Ken I am posting in your office, this is great!

Thanks again, i'll be back inside in a couple minutes.

Hint: 2

There was almost a huge fight the first hour he was here...:doh1

MCP

mo showed up? im shocked.. i hope he doesnt take that as an insult and verbally abuse me tomorrow.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Gynecologist why didnt you play in the Bowl contest?

This was right up your alley i would have thought.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

i knew Beaner would show up. He left the RX party and headed over to your place last i heard. Seem kinda grochy. :LMAO

mofome

Banned

alright kids im at kens right now....gyno, you can say what you will....but lets be real man....you call out your top bowl play like you're something and then, well, you now who the real mofome is....right? i mean gyno, i posted at sbr for about 12 seconds and you got all huffy on me...as if you were some big timer. your top play for the bowl season just got smashed but you try to come off as someone thats handing out advice? come on son, you're still in the learning stages....be who you are, not who you want to be. ya know?

biggamer3

EOG Master

alright kids im at kens right now....gyno, you can say what you will....but lets be real man....you call out your top bowl play like you're something and then, well, you now who the real mofome is....right? i mean gyno, i posted at sbr for about 12 seconds and you got all huffy on me...as if you were some big timer. your top play for the bowl season just got smashed but you try to come off as someone thats handing out advice? come on son, you're still in the learning stages....be who you are, not who you want to be. ya know?

Mo did you meet Jman?

Apple

Banned

Low class reply.. Didn't know one play makes a person??? LOL Seriously dude you have no class, take care of yourself.. If Minnesota and Seattle win tomorrow I'll make a nice profit for the weekend..

Shit, had I known mofome woulda been there I woulda made the trip.

Though I heard Scarlett kicks everyone out before it gets too late... I envisioned getting hammered, crashing on the couch and waking up to Scarlett making pancakes and just lounge on the couch all day watching NFL.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Mofome does this mean you trash him at the Rx as well. You have mental problems and are an attention whore over their as well.

Apple

Banned

Mofome does this mean you trash him at the Rx as well. You have mental problems and are an attention whore over their as well.

The motherfucker is like night and day, you never know what he's gonna do. One day he's calling me old buddy next day he does the opposite.

the glue

EOG Veteran

The motherfucker is like night and day, you never know what he's gonna do. One day he's calling me old buddy next day he does the opposite.

gyno, you're a worthless sack of shit. i'll dictate what happens and what doesnt. dont ever try to call me out, i'll end everything you want to have, you sorry sack of shit. you have nothing to offer....call me out, and you'll end quickly.

the glue

EOG Veteran

gyno, you're a worthless sack of shit. i'll dictate what happens and what doesnt. dont ever try to call me out, i'll end everything you want to have, you sorry sack of shit. you have nothing to offer....call me out, and you'll end quickly.

that quote is from mofome....im at the glues place.

Apple

Banned

you came at me not the other way around mr.funny style. let's stay out of each others threads bye

mofome

Banned

you came at me not the other way around mr.funny style. let's stay out of each others threads bye

gyno, stop raping children you worthless fuck. you have zero value anywhere. get the fuck outta here you little @@@@@.

Apple

Banned

It's time to put your ass on ignore.. Crazy ass motherfucker trippin going off on someone for no reason following me around three forums to talk shit. Get me out your mind I be living in it..

dont even bother to respond cause im not readin it or any shit you say. bye

mofome

Banned

gyno, you're a fuckin psycho.....lol...i'll leave thigns as they are. no one is following you around, you have zero to offer...you have no talent. i dont care that you lost your big play, i just recognize you as someone that has nothing to offer. you're a fuckin joke kid....really....you are a joke.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

It sounds like this turned out to be a very lively party.

Happy Holidays!

Munchkin Man

Blondie

EOG Master

Greetings Munchkin Man:

May you have a joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year!