Multi Mans plays of the day!!

alrite had the day off 2day thinking wat has gone so wrong this season...after a positive start the last week or 2 havent gone 2 plan hence the record 40-43...units -23.46
so for nba monday im plannin 2 win big and this is wat ive got so far
5 units on utah ML @ 1.50...@ atlanta...tough game but i think they win all match ups apart from joe johnson...if they can somehow slow him down they will be fine!!!

Parlayer

EOG Member
Re: Multi Mans plays of the day!!

This may be the right game for utah to get back into the swing of things!
A good road win is right on the menu for the jazz...
hopefully we will be :dancefool to a little sweet JAZZ music tomorrow

couldnt even get a ML play 2 happen for me this is ridiculous
40-44 record and -28.46 units

2 true they r but i just thought utah had all match ups won realistically
was a tight game and in the end just didnt come thru
2morow looks fairly simple but could be deceptive
gonna go with a 5 unit parlay
toronto,chicago,new jersey all ML @ 3.51

Parlayer

EOG Member

on behalf of multi man
"another day..another loss"
40-45 record -33.46 units!!!
has to be my biggest slump yet!!!:hung

i have seen a few things i like for nba wednesday and am hoping this brings about some joy for me
3 units on pacers -5.5 at home to philly...i have them at -9 these guys can play...should be too good at home
2 units on detroit +6.5...this will be a great battle...backing detroit just 2 see how good this boston team really is....first real rest on their home floor this one should b loaded with fire works!!!
3 units on dallas suns over 215.5...got this total hittin 225 plus....corresponding game last yr was a 2ot one was it not...not saying its gonna be the same this yr but even b4 the double ot im sure it sailed overs so ill go with it again!!!
3 units on atlanta ML @ 1.75...as dirty said earlier in my thread these guys can play at home!! im going with it on this occasion against a lack luster miami team that for once this season isnt actually favoured hahaa
final play will go with a 3 unit play on portland ML @ 1.70...lovin the way they are playin at the moment...should b a great game against the raptors and will test them a bit but after the raptors had a tough one 2day im lookin for portland to win this game by at least 6
hope with all these plays i can come up with something and feelin good about all of them...best of luck 2 all!!!

so far so good 2day
still pending on the overs suns and portland ml

hopefully can make this a 5-0 day

with 2 plays to come i am now standing at -26.82...give or take on the other 2 results could be heading for a great profitable day

ahhhh nash had the perfect look...nails it that game goes overs!!
-29.82 after that play but getting the portland play 2 happen brings my day to 4-1 44-46 record and now -27.72 units...so still a good day in the end

going with another 3 plays 2day guys for nba thursday
3 units on miami ML @ 1.70....just got outgunned by the hawks yesterday and even though they without zo new jersey dont have anything inside going for them anyway so his loss in this one doesnt effect the way this game will be played...should b tight but the home side should pull away (so many times this season that has been said for miami and is yet to prevail!!!)
4 units on lakers -1.5...had a day off yesterday while cleveland may have been caught looking ahead 2 this one themselves...bynum is 2 tough inside and as we saw against chicago they starting doubling him freeing up role players like walton and co. to knock em down...same has 2 be done in this one
3 units on denver houston over 198.5....total seems to be a bit too low....both teams havent been playin great scoring type basketball of late but this could be the one where it happens...got this total hitting 210

miami and the lakers both crumbled!!!!
-34.72 units with one play pending...not lookin promising on that one....was unaware at the time that tmac was out
record 44-48

got lucky with this denver game but ill take it hehehe
45-48 record
now i have myself at -32.02 lookin forward 2 2morows plays!!!

we have made it 2 the weekend here woooo!!!:party
time 2 sit bak and enjoy some solid nba starting with a few of these picks
2 units boston -10.5
2 units dallas -11.5 (will they actually cover for once??)
2 units minnesota indiana over 203.5
enjoy guys!!

im hopin dallas can keep me going for the perfect day!!!
got them also in a little parlay with toronto and portland...was unable 2 post those 2 was at work at the time...see how we go
atm my updated record is 47-48
-28.62 units so far hoping to add another couple of units to this by the end of the nite...thanks guys

clean sweep 2nite!!! 3-0
record now 48-48 now at -26.92 slowly getting there....hoping to be at + units by the end of january at least that being my goal

thanks guys!!!
already seen it for 2morow
5 units toronto suns over 208.5
no explanation needed

Playing this one also champ. Liking it. Also think if this goes over, Toronto can cover the spread...

was thinking that myself until i saw the way they played yesterday against seattle...this team can score but im seeing something like 120-105??
just a rough estimate anyway

They actually haven't been scoring much as of late other than that Seattle game, but I'm relying on Phoenix's fast pace to push this over the total. Eve they haven't been scoring like they were bout 6 games ago.
Lets see how this pans out...

could go overs in the 3rd hahaha great first half ay!!! got it at 1.90 on centrebet last nite

that was way 2 easy....score predicted was 120-105...was 122-103...was close but it should been much higher than that anyway if not for a poor last qtr
-22.42 units with my record now bak over .500 49-48!!!:party