Good Morning EOG

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Good Morning EOG

I was just reading the article on the homepage about the 16 year old Spears wanting to marry. I would advise (Since I am somewhat qualified as are you) that she and her friend and father of the child just wait awhile until both see if they are really meant for each other. They are still just children without knowledge of this real world yet.

Blondie

EOG Master

I was just reading the article on the homepage about the 16 year old Spears wanting to marry. I would advise (Since I am somewhat qualified as are you) that she and her friend and father of the child just wait awhile until both see if they are really meant for each other. They are still just children without knowledge of this real world yet.

I highly agree. I was 19 when I had my first child, and looking back had I married his father, we would have never lasted. Now though, all four of us are great friends (his girlfriend and my husband included).

Wait a minute doesn't this conversation sound familiar :LMAO

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

Zin Dobre, all!!!
In Buckeyeland, it's beginning to loook a lot like, eh......the end of March? Dirty, melting snow and temps in the 50s today.

Good morning from a very cold and windy Nashville, home of

Titans vs Jets today
Vandy
Belmont
David Lipscomb
Tennessee State
Trevecca
Grand Ole Opry
Metro Public Schools--ruined by bussing and terrible leaders

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

been up since 5:30 central time...wonderful morning super America hot coffee to boot! enjoy the day everyone!

Good Morning EOG.

It's good that Christmas comes
around to help us recall
It is the birthday of a King
Who came to save us all.

Good Morning EOG.

Two parts for today. The first may seem obvious but is worth repeating. If anyone has or needs to go out today, don't be rude at those around you (shopping) as you have nobody to blame for the last minuteness but yourself.

And two.
But somehow not only for Christmas
But all the long year through;
The joy that you give to others
Is the joy that comes back to you.

Good morning and Merry Christmas EOG.

I bring you good tidings of great
joy, which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in
the city of David, a Saviour
which is Christ the Lord.

Good Morning EOG.

Don't be afraid to try something new today, who knows you might like it and do it again.