UEFA CUP DISCUSSION (Afternoon Matches)

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: UEFA CUP DISCUSSION (Afternoon Matches)

trytrytry,

Look for the Israeli team to win today.

Select #4 : Internationl Soccer
FC Toulouse (UEFA Cup) 12/19/2007 2:45:01 PM - (EST)
Money Line +152 for Game
Select #5 : Internationl Soccer
Aris Thessaloniki (UEFA Cup)/FC Bayern Munchen (UEFA Cup) 12/19/2007 2:45:01 PM - (EST)
Total Points OVER 2? -145 for Game

Matt

EOG Veteran

Bayern Munchen (ml) -400.

Lots of chalk, but can't see it losing.

I had Chelsea (posted in my soccer thread) today in the Carling Cup. Tomorrow I like Everton + 1 - 121 and Aberdeen at a Pick.

Topflight

EOG Addicted

I had Chelsea (posted in my soccer thread) today in the Carling Cup. Tomorrow I like Everton + 1 - 121 and Aberdeen at a Pick.

Joey I think Everton is in tough tomorrow, I think it ends up something like 2-0, 3-1.

Everton have nothing to play for tomorrow night, granted, but they are 3-0 in this competition and tomorrow they AZ Alkmaar. They are a mid table Dutch team with some decent players but Everton are very good on the road and they don't lose by 2 goals very often, regardless of opposition/motivation.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hamburg today.

Joey I'm gonna go with your Aberdeen play.

I think Almaar pulls one out vs Everton though.

Good luck.

Topflight

EOG Addicted

Joey what are your thoughts on the Arsenal/Tottenham game? Any lean?

Joey what are your thoughts on the Arsenal/Tottenham game? Any lean?

I love the OVER 2.5 in this game. Spurs have some serious defensive problems with Zakora suspended and Dawson & King in a race to recover from injury. Adabayour and Van Persie can and probably will exploit this with a goal a piece. Spurs pose a real threat to score at least one with Keano back, to help with the over but realistically Arsenal could win this over themselves.

(Last year Arsenal won 3-0 & 3-1)

**I also am on Tottenham + 1 (- 101) very small because I'm a complete homer and really want a win here for my beloved Spurs.

Take the O 2.5 - 119

I love the OVER 2.5 in this game. Spurs have some serious defensive problems with Zakora suspended and Dawson & King in a race to recover from injury. Adabayour and Van Persie can and probably will exploit this with a goal a piece. Spurs pose a real threat to score at least one with Keano back, to help with the over but realistically Arsenal could win this over themselves.

(Last year Arsenal won 3-0 & 3-1)

**I also am on Tottenham + 1 (- 101) very small because I'm a complete homer and really want a win here for my beloved Spurs

Take the O 2.5 - 119

MC - you take the over ?

No because I dont place wagers on Saturday.

Great call though!!!

You been tearing it up!!!!

Anything for tomorrow?

Manchester United (- 270) should win comfortably at home V Everton but thats just way too much chalk. I don't like the Asian handicap (-1.25 - 111) because Everton dont lose by 2+ very often as a result this is a no play for me.

Blackburn + .5 -102 is a play here for me because they are tough to beat at home despite the slump they are currently in. Chelsea are not the same team without John Terry who is out injured, and with Drogba missing you are left with the hapless Shev up front. I see Blackburn earning a draw here and possibly stealing a win with a moment of majic from Bentley.

Newcastle - 1.5 + 105 have a very talented side and I really feel Big Sam has weathered the storm and this team is ready to go on a run. Derby are flat out awful. Newcastle should win this game by 3.

Good luck.

Kaka and Messi better then Ronaldo? There is only one. Great Goal.

Nice comeback by Cahill. There missing Rio there in the middle on that play.

Good game so far. I'll be very surprised if there are 22 players on the pitch when the final whistle blows in an hour or so.

Man Utd 2-1 final

Derby have only won once all year.......the last time they played Newcastle...lol.