Who Got The Shaft For The 2008 NFL Pro Bowl?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
There will always be deserving players left out of All-Star games.

Who was left out of this year's NFL Pro Bowl that deserved to be there.

I'll start with the NFC & my Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Cornerback Ronde Barber....

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Who Got The Shaft For The 2008 NFL Pro Bowl?

The best thing that happened to Jax is that Freddie T got snubbed. That might propel their team to great heights as they'll be playing with a LARGE chip on their shoulders. I'd love for them to take their frustrations out on New England.

I believe a few of the girlfriends of the married Pro Bowlers won't be making the trip to Hawaii.
:rolleyes:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Fred Taylor
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

seattle slew

EOG Senior Member

Kellen Winslow and several field goal kickers, especially Robbie Gould of the Bears. No way Dallas' Nick Folk should be the Pro Bowl kicker as a rookie. They should take 2 kickers for each conference in the place kickers and punters instead of just one. I think Vinatieri has only made the Pro Bowl once or twice in his career.

MCP

You think he should of made it over Gonzalez or Gates MCP?

Absolutely.. their numbers are similar, very similar.. gates has a few more TDs.. BUT.. Gates and Gonzalez are the primary targets on their teams because they WR's are so weak.. Kellen has Braylon Edwards and Joe Jurevicious taking a lot of balls away.. I guess you have to see this guy play every week to appreciate it.. he has some of the best hands, period.. WR or TE.. and he makes tough as nail catches all day long

<table id="result"> <tbody><tr> <th>Rank</th> <th class="playerTD sortable"> Player</th> <th class="sortable"> Team</th> <th>Pos</th> <th class="order1 sortable"> Rec</th> <th class="sortable"> Yds</th> <th class="sortable"> Avg</th> <th class="sortable"> Yds/G</th> <th class="sortable"> Long</th> <th class="sortable"> TD</th> <th class="sortable"> 20+</th> <th class="sortable"> 40+</th> <th class="sortable"> 1st</th> <th class="sortable"> 1st%</th> <th class="sortable"> FUM</th></tr> </tbody><tbody> <tr class="whiteBack"> <td>1</td> <td class="playerTD"> Tony Gonzalez </td> <td> KC </td> <td> TE </td> <td> 82 </td> <td> 971 </td> <td> 11.8 </td> <td> 69.4 </td> <td> 31 </td> <td> 5 </td> <td> 11 </td> <td> 0 </td> <td> 49 </td> <td> 59.8 </td> <td> 0 </td></tr> <tr class="darkerRow"> <td>2</td> <td class="playerTD"> Kellen Winslow </td> <td> CLE </td> <td> TE </td> <td> 71 </td> <td> 971 </td> <td> 13.7 </td> <td> 69.4 </td> <td> 49 </td> <td> 5 </td> <td> 15 </td> <td> 1 </td> <td> 49 </td> <td> 69.0 </td> <td> 2 </td></tr> <tr class="whiteBack"> <td>3</td> <td class="playerTD"> Antonio Gates </td> <td> SD </td> <td> TE </td> <td> 68 </td> <td> 898 </td> <td> 13.2 </td> <td> 64.1 </td> <td> 49T </td> <td> 9 </td> <td> 13 </td> <td> 1 </td> <td> 50 </td> <td> 73.5 </td> <td> 0</td></tr></tbody> </table>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Fred Taylor
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nice 62 yard TD run just now

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Journeyman

EOG Master

How do you run for 10,715 yards and avg 4.7 a carry and never make the pro bowl?<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master

Taylor has always been Underrated and flew under the Radar.... Just like Curtis Martin was.... Always at the Top of the League rushing leaders, but never was considered Great or a Superstar by the Public or the Press