Gynocologist Exposed

I'am glad to report that Gynocologist and his bogus record have been exposed not only here but across the street. His CFB plays are on page three with less then 600 views currently. (this means only gyno or one of his ghosts will bump this thread) When you post 4 plays then have a 10-3 record at the end of the week people tend to figure out your a tool.. lol, Gyno has stiffed a poster over $100. His reasoning was, he could not afford to pay his debt for he was jobless and staying at his mom's house. He has admitted to having sex with a 14 year old when he was 25???? He felt there was nothing wrong w/this. lol, WHAT A LOSER! We all know what kind of jackoff hits on kids when there in there mid 20's but to have sex with one then post so online and feel that it was no big deal is UNREAL!

Gyno is a complete tool and his true value is the fact that he may be the BIGGEST SQUARE ONLINE. The truth hurts him so bad that he try's to discredit people that could give two shits about there posting persona. For gyno all he has is this persona for his real life is a complete waste.. Late 20's no job cannot pay a $100 debt rapist/child molester living at home with his mom.

The bottomline on this guy is he is a complete fvcking LOSER! and his ytd in cfb is below 50% winners on his actual plays.

Enjoy!
:+waving-5

mofome

Banned
Re: Gynocologist Exposed

gyno has fucked up. he'll be ok. we've all been douche bags at times. the thing with the girl was a mistake and he knows it. as far as being the biggest square, perhaps you'd like to check my 2006 mlb record before giving out such awards. gyno may be in the running, im really not sure, but i'll take the hardware for first place.

thank you

mofome

Apple

Banned

Anyone reading this consider the source.

Nonetheless I've learned a lot and have been using money mgmt and a lot of discpline. I can careless what a square handicapping broken down nothing like you thinks. It's known that I've posted many winning seasons in (2)NBA,(2) NFL,(2) CFB,(1)CBB and even MLB last season. Nothing you can say can take that away.

Enjoy your existence.

lmao, I'm so deep in this kids kitchen his head is spinning.. lol, your post was on page 8 with under 700 views NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU SAY! The only way you thread will ever get looked at is when you bump it for no apparent reason. Your such a fvcking loser you think by talking to degenerate gamblers online that you have friends or people that care what you say. Truth is nobody cares and none of them think about you or consider you a friend. You have been exposed as a SQUARE and the only value for a person to even look at your plays is to see what not to do...

Truth hurts doesn't it kid? Pay your debts your fvcking child molesting STIFF...

:finger004

Think of it like this gyno. You posted your plays on a site with 10 times the traffic this one has yet your thread with 10 post in it has almost half the views as mine right here.

I will not bump my thread for any reason other then a added play either. We both know you will have to bump your thread back to page one just to get some sleep tonight. For without fooling yourself into thinking somebody likes you and cares what you say you have no reason to exsist.... OUCH!

:hung

QUOTE: Gyno has stiffed a poster over $100. His reasoning was, he could not afford to pay his debt for he was jobless and staying at his mom's house. He has admitted to having sex with a 14 year old when he was 25???? He felt there was nothing wrong w/this.

:+signs3-1 :doh1 :doh1

pags11

EOG Dedicated

I am a personal friend of gyno's and he's a very honest person...I have never ever seen him lie about his record and he has excellent handicapping ability (as noted by his success this year in college football)

it's been documented that he slow paid another poster, not stiffed the guy...at the time, he was a bit down on his luck and I believe the saying is you can't get blood out of a turnip..I know that things are going a lot better for him these days and I just think that this story needs to be put to rest...

Double J 100% TRUE! the guy needs some serious help.... Do a search at the RX and be AMAZED by the ASSCLOWN...

Pags I have documented how he has mislead people with his record keeping. Please go back and look yourself. Does anyone feel that you should grade a play twice or three times because it has a different JUICE value? lol COME ON!! And since when do people grade a 4 team ml parlay as one game? The guy is a cancer that should be removed.. NUFF SAID!

Apple

Banned

Kodiak you are so lame it's not even funny. It's me thats in your mind not the other way around. I don't care how many views my threads get but the fact that you care just shows what kind of character you have. It's obvious you like to spin things around. For example you claim that your thread has twice as many views than mine? Last time I checked, mine had 1.080 and yours had 1,050??? Thats half to you?? LOL

Considering your scandalous past and the fact that you've been caught with 50+ ghosts, I wouldn't be surprised if you hit refresh 100s of times to make your thread appear more popular than it actually is. I've never came across anyone who respects your handicapping ability and even you as a person. You are a TOUT and a bad one at that cause your mental problem,scandalous ways and complete stupidity got you kicked out of one of the most popular sports forums around. WEREN'T YOU SMART.

Whenever your name is mentioned all people do is clown you and wonder what your on so they can fade you.

But think about this and think about it real good Kody.. I can still post at theRX. Can you? :cocktail

Gyno stop fooling yourself nobody respects you on these forums and to make things even worse for you NOBODY respects your sorry fat ass in real life!

lmao... :LMAO

wildemu

EOG Member

I am a personal friend of gyno's and he's a very honest person...I have never ever seen him lie about his record and he has excellent handicapping ability (as noted by his success this year in college football)

it's been documented that he slow paid another poster, not stiffed the guy...at the time, he was a bit down on his luck and I believe the saying is you can't get blood out of a turnip..I know that things are going a lot better for him these days and I just think that this story needs to be put to rest...

it should be noted that without the help of the rx gang convincing him, he would of gone and stiffed him. It took 3 days of asskissing to finally make him do the right thing. I know he paid it off but first intentions are very important to pay attention to.

Apple

Banned

it should be noted that without the help of the rx gang convincing him, he would of gone and stiffed him. It took 3 days of asskissing to finally make him do the right thing. I know he paid it off but first intentions are very important to pay attention to.

You are so wrong it's not even funny. I had complete intentions of paying him and even paid him more than what we agreed on.

But you didn't notice that did you..

wildemu

EOG Member

If they didn't delete or edit the thread, I'll pull out some quotes for you to refresh your memory.

wildemu

EOG Member

Here we go.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=477760&page=3

Post #57

"Since you went to this extreme to slander me and call me a scammer and to send me that threatening email you can forget about receiving any money from me whatsoever.. I don't care if it's the right thing to do to pay you back.. You can go fuck yourself."

Post #96 and #97

" The guy would of been paid if he didn't threaten me like he did.. I don't like being threatened.. "

" Dude I was going to pay him.. Seriously I feel like everyone is compherending this all wrong or something..

The threatening email he sent me didn't make me not pay him I was just going to delay it..

I didn't want him to think his scare tactics worked is all.. I was going to pay him.."

Post #142

I'm going to be honest, it's hard for me to give this guy the money after what he did. I know it's the right thing to do and I owe him but I feel like this guy shouldn't be rewarded for this..

I could post more but it's the same repetitive crap over and over again.

Apple

Banned

Opinions are like bellybuttons everyone has one. Say what u want, assume what you think I "would" of done I don't care. It's an assumption. Since we are assuming I don't recognize your username I could assume you are a Kodiak ghost..

Now let's get away from assumptions for a second, truth is I paid and this was over 7 months ago right?

Actions speak louder than words, I took action, paid the guy more than him and I agreed on for the referral bonus..

I was down on my luck, in a bad jam but I got out of it..

Apple

Banned

obviously not if he's living on the rx forum.

Another idiotic response. Some places of employment have access to the internet you know.

Double J, yes I do work and for a surveillance company. And may someone tell me who I stiffed? Didn't I did the right thing?

still getting shit about this 7 months later.

Glad to hear the "bad luck streak" turned around Gyno. Ultimately you paid the guy, I'm not disagreeing with that. However, it took far too long. That you have to know.......

I've never had an issue with you whatsoever. By all means, I still don't. Sorry if you feel that way since I posted comments in this thread. You're having a good CFB season, keep up the good work.:+whipping

Apple

Banned

I'm a cocksucker?

Seriously if any of you really knew me, you would know I'm a stand up guy who doesn't owe anyone a dime. I have a good heart and go out of my way to help people.

Only on the internet could I be compared to lowlife scum like the square bear named kodiak.

Gyno you lie about your ytd records. You tried to stiff a poster over $100 bet you lost and you admitted to being a child molester. You sir are the very defintion of a scumbag that should have his sorry fat ass beaten daily.

Plus your a complete square!

Seriously, if you are 25 and the only female you can get is 14 than you should be shot in the head.

THANK YOU!!! bateman FINALLY a person that has the RIGHT idea. This gyno guys is a POS... Rapist / Stiff / Square is there anything WORSE?????

:hung

He is all of those as well..

GEEZ you can throw Mariah and Cannon into that line-up as well, NO SURPRISE!

Apple

Banned

Gyno you lie about your ytd records. You tried to stiff a poster over $100 bet you lost and you admitted to being a child molester. You sir are the very defintion of a scumbag that should have his sorry fat ass beaten daily.

Plus your a complete square!

I'm a way better person than you will ever be. I admit to mistakes you on the other hand don't. The shit you say about me isn't true, well maybe maybe the fat part but other than that it's all the past and/or untrue.

I get solid lines in every sport I wager on but you don't comment on that do you. You're opinion means shit to me or anyone with half a brain. You're nickname is the square bear everyone says you are a horrible handicapper and looking at your records it's true.

You are only going after me to get the attention off of you. There's over 50+ people at therx that are witness to you being a psycho.

I'm a way better person than you will ever be. I admit to mistakes you on the other hand don't. The shit you say about me isn't true, well maybe maybe the fat part but other than that it's all the past and/or untrue.

I get solid lines in every sport I wager on but you don't comment on that do you. You're opinion means shit to me or anyone with half a brain. You're nickname is the square bear everyone says you are a horrible handicapper and looking at your records it's true.

You are only going after me to get the attention off of you. There's over 50+ people at therx that are witness to you being a psycho.

Did you or did you not have sex with a 14 year old when you were 25 years of age?

Apple

Banned

Did you or did you not have sex with a 14 year old when you were 25 years of age?

I answered this question already. I was 23 she was 15, it was a bad thing for me to do. It's something I wouldn't do ever again.

Does anyone notice the square bear taking one year off both ages? Fukkin clown that Kodiak is.

Apple

Banned

Yes it was; you are a douchebag in my book. Go run in front of a train. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Honestly I don't care what you think, you are no one to judge. Would you like me to post some links from SBR about you and why you are banned from SBR?