Nedrow season long plays

nedrow

EOG Dedicated
Re: Nedrow season long plays

watching syr vs st rose exb. game ,donte green 6. 11.fr f very impressive ,can bring the ball up the court and bang the 3ball ,16 points 1st half silky smooth , cant miss nba er imo ,hope he stays 4 years here.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

4-2
going for real from here on in cbb, outside of otb and the horses havnt had any money on my plays , wont have anything on fb , maybe the playoffs and bowling , local opens at 530 est

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

friday
---------
SYRACUSE-10.5
lot of pts vs a good fordam team there expected to do well in there league,if syr. can get there players in the right spots on offence they can win by 15. not crazy about this at 10plus though it would be around 7. syr will come to play coach beihiem nos all teams can play div 1 ,2. 3 makes no difference
---------
bol

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

8-3 72.7%
just give me one chance guys just give me one chance
i am on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

cornell+10 see em play every year ,they play smart got good gaurds and can shot the lights out of the bb, ohio doest come to play they lose period.
just playing to have night action but i like it , f fb

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

10-6 bad beat with wm bitter pill
--------
tuesday
-------------
richmond
tow st

rayray

EOG Dedicated

10-6 bad beat with wm bitter pill
--------
tuesday
-------------
richmond
tow st

nedrow, in the future, could you keep your writeups a little shorter. i get a headache after reading all that you have to say. i dont have time to come here and read a book about why you like a game or a team. you give way too much information.

for instance, today...... richmond. these could easily be... rich . and we would get the point. :LMAO hahah keep up the good work man

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO so much easier on the eyes now. gl
HAHA i was going to have a am pressconf. this morning i typed it out and every thing but couldnt post it . talked about the bad beat vs det but was lucky vs odu with clem , wm was down 10 in the 2nd half but got back into it,made a great comeback and had itwon ats , its one thing when the other team gets there look at a 3ball and nails it ,but what happened was the guy throws up a half court prayer at the buzzer and the prayer was answered, thus the det cover , been at it a while and iam sure ivewon many times that way too
==========

rayray

EOG Dedicated

very nice my man, very nice. always glad to see you on the same side of plays as me. last night was brutal, tonight we got a scare in richmond but pulled it out. good goin:dancefool

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

13=9
-----------
rich+7.5 coach of memphis on the the mike and the maddog show had high praise for richmond will surprise and win a lot of games ,coveR ML
----------
virg-9 LONG YEAR FOR THE HALL JMO

ManningBaby!

EOG Enthusiast

Nice call on Richmond. I didn't pull the trigger on it, but had a feeling you'd get that one. I did pull the trigger on Virginia though. They skunked us both. Oh well, can't win em all! Seton Hall! Yuk

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

14-11
----------
clem-9 just playen light for action
---------------
near miss
ark lr
puke

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

14=12
----------
nc wil-8
od+7.5
louis+5
rich-3.5
a&m-12.5
-----------
:houra

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

15=16 lot of fixes on wednesdays board ,anit much you can do when jimmy the fixers running losse .
-----------
SYR-12.5
TOL+2
BUT-5.5

rayray

EOG Dedicated

im likeing toledo +22 a little better than the +2 neddy. haha, on board for the other 2. kinda liking creighton today myself