HD's 11/15 College Hoops

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
6-5 last night, but should have been much better. So Miss covers the whole way only to lose by a half. Ball State up 3 with 5 secs left doesn't foul and gets beat on OT. I am amazed at the stupidity of these coaches. I also lost 2 totals by 4 points or less.

Early play:
Marist/Miami (FL) Under 147
Miami shot 10-19 FT against Fla Southern and Marist show 22-36 FT against Delaware in their respective openers. Miami actually plays defense and Marist runs the motion offense, so they don't necessarily shoot quick. They actually work for their shots, what a concept!

GL

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
Re: HD's 11/15 College Hoops

Add:

Providence (-4) 2nd half.

Temple has some foul trouble. 4 starters with 2 fouls and not a lot of depth.

GL

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

3-0 start.

3 more for tonight.

Northwestern (+8')
Stanford off 3 home wins gives us a little value here. NWestern will slow this down to a snails pace.

Connecticut (-13')
Butler was the "cinderella" that made it to NYC last year. Gardner-Webb is nowhere near the class of Butler. UConn has the size that Kentucky did not have and will murder this team on the inside.

USC (-22)
Hate laying this on the road, but the Citadel is awful. USC off a bad home loss to Mercer, who shot damn near 60% for the game. USC didn't play all that bad in that game either.

I expect a woodshed here.

GL

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Add:

Oklahoma/Memphis Under 150'

Capel is a good defensive coach. Memphis is not as high-octane as you would think. Plus, their piss-poor FT shooting may keep this under.

GL

HD