night person or day person?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
are you a night or day person?

myself i'm a night owl.my most productive hours are between 1 and 5 in the morning....

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: night person or day person?

I prefer being a day person. Best for relationship with family. Most friends are night people.

Dante

EOG Veteran

are you a night or day person?

myself i'm a night owl.my most productive hours are between 1 and 5 in the morning....

sadly they say this is not healthy as you need your REM sleep people that stay up at night have a heavier risk of getting sick with colds also as there immune system goes down ...they say this is especially bad in people that work at night and sleep in the day , they are missing the deep sleep that hels heal the body I have also read

Scientists Finding Out What Losing Sleep Does to a Body

The General

Dante, are you still doing the biking? What is your height n weight these days you sexy subway man.

Dante

EOG Veteran

Dante, are you still doing the biking? What is your height n weight these days you sexy subway man.

HAHA

if you did not already have a cook id think you where coming on to my Gen! :cocktail actually yep still biking 3 times a week 6'1 197 lost 10 lbs from last years physcial.... eating smaller portions on small plates instead of those huge dinner plates helps to... will still have that occassional egg mac and coke though my friend :O) can not give those up totally

what about you hows the diet?

The General

Good to hear. I am a little ov 6' and about 265 I reckon. Very big below the waist though. I have really slacked on the workouts. Eating better foods though.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

always have been a morning person.........up at 5am and down by 10 pm.....unless i am partying................:party